Search results

1. Minuit

Robot Miner Beacon

I think hunters have enough things in their loots, robot beacon was the only original thing that could find a miner in the past. So I hope they will come back, as before or in a new style but for miners only. Moreover 95% of the "missions" are for hunters (kill 100,500,1000 ... monsters... not...
  2. Minuit

merci :)))

merci :)))
  3. Minuit

Making a living - CYOA part 13

LOOOOL the video :yay:
  4. Minuit

Be sure she doesn't have a such thing :))))
  5. Minuit

You're a perfect girl so :yay:
  6. Minuit

Absolutely no problem mate ^^ It's a honour :) Enjoy with it :yay: If you need others screenshots, just ask ^^
  7. Minuit

It's me:) Lol the girl in your video is ... my avatar. Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire :) The screenshot was send to MA in 2009 if I remember by a soc mate:) An other screenshot of my avatar:) Oh sorry for your dog :(
  8. Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire

Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire

9. Minuit

HOw many Bombs on a Mining run ?

Feel free to drop the number of bombs you want. In the past, I always dropped 200 bombs per run. Now, I dropped 100 bobms and 100 probes each run. Depends time you want to play:)
  10. Minuit

Selling: Selling implant prospecting 55.05TT

Selling an 55.05 TT prospecting implant.
  11. Minuit

Selling: Skills

Hi, selling skills (mining) like prospecting, cga, mineral sense, mining, extraction, geology. Main of them still on my avatar. Would like around markup (maybe 100% under). You can pm me:)
  12. Minuit

Selling: SGA edition guide marber

Hi , selling the SGA edition guide marber. Last one sold at auction at TT+3000. Waiting same offer, you can pm me:)
  13. Minuit

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

and here too ...
  14. Minuit

Question: EU server down?

Same here in France
  15. Minuit

Selling: craft skills

Selling that : manufacture mechanical equipment TT 23.71 manufacture mechanical equipment TT 12.95 mechanics TT 9.72 engineering TT 9 / TT 11.92 / TT 10.9 pm me for more informations :)
  16. Minuit

lost My Desert Stalker and Dante

Very sorry about that NOS :( I read your story in twin this morning in the chat box. I don't know the value of these items (probably lot of K peds) but I can understand your feelings now. Had same problems in the past (not big amount of peds). But the feeling is the same. We can't believe people...
  17. Minuit

Selling: craft implants

Hi selling them : manufacture mechanical equipment TT 23.71 manufacture mechanical equipment TT 12.95 mechanics TT 9.72 engineering TT 9 / TT 11.92 / TT 10.9 pm if you want to know more:) about price, think to sell 200% under markup
  18. Minuit

Selling: Potent Heal Chip (VI)

Hi, I'm selling a potent heal chip (level 6). Pm if you want it:)
  19. Minuit

Selling: crafting skills

Hi, I 'm selling manufacture mechanical, mechanics, engineering and blueprint comprehension skills. Pm me if you're interested.
  20. Minuit

Selling: basic nuts for craters

Hi I'm selling basic nuts in big quantity if you need:) Pm me if you need, thanks !
  21. Minuit

Buying: Oil (the enmatter)

Hi ! I need huges quantities of oil regulary (300K / week). I can buy it at 103.5% (refined). Pm if you want sell your oil:yay:
  22. Minuit

Selling: Engineering skills

I 'm selling four chips of engineering skill : TT of chips : 10.16 11.33 12 12.5 I can sell one by one or together, price : 4400% pm me if interested:)
  23. Minuit

Selling: a 57.31 TT geology chip

bump for my chip :)
  24. Minuit

Selling: Prospec chip TT94.03

bump bump for my chip :)
  25. Minuit

Selling: a 57.31 TT geology chip

I'm selling tt57.32 geology chip. Pm me if interested.
Back