leprechauns invasion ;)
  2. garci

anyone with grey launch button ?

i can't launch entropia
  3. garci

my client has the "launch" button gray

my client has the "launch" button gray i tried reinstall, still the same
  4. garci

Help: sill no way to retrieve or reinitialize a password ?

i don't remember mine :( i've sent an email to support at competgame yesterday game is bugging when leaving without being logged, it doesn't close the window
  5. garci

wait a sec, a quest is just a timer ? ;)

i imagined a serie of combats
  6. garci

[#crafters] channel

why no crafters using a channel ? for example private orders on comps
  7. garci

not working for me today after the new version

the check servers, localization, then black screen, then "please check your internet connection"
  8. garci

garci's feedbacks

in fact i'm going to put all the things in one post -> i have a lvl 1 and lvl 2 mine, the lvl 2 is giving the same amount of gold as the lvl 1 ->some bugs : -> the dmg for the beginning might be too much, a combat is during quite 3 rounds, maybe doing the firsts dmg between 2-5dmg, then it...
  9. garci

seems there's a problem with mine level 2

i have a lvl 1 and lvl 2 mine the lvl 2 is giving the same amount of gold as the lvl 1
  10. garci

Question: compet pet and entropian pets ?

seems there's no possibility to add some of our pets in compet game ? is that planned ?
  11. garci

Petition to get a 2kpeds per click Explosive Bp's

all in the title ;)
  12. garci

Unique Man Mph Dlx Tier 4 In Game ! ;)

for sale, tt+10k ;)
  13. garci

Caly or Calypso channels empty ??

why ? arkadia and rock has good living channels, so why not caly ? of course not speaking of calytrade which is very active
  14. garci

mma worldshow

any news of this mma organizer who wanted funds pateners quite some years ago ?
  15. garci

where to find young falx ?

the LA east of cayuze is empty and they are some tantardions in south
  16. garci

Selling: Selling Vivo Oxy2000 L

lvl 64 paramedic required heal interval : 101.3-135
  17. garci

Big auction bid mistake

i've made a terrible mistake on auction bid : so is anyone knows "windwalkerfromheaven windwalker arapaho" ? i'm sending him friend request and pm him ingame, he's online but no answers :( i'm feeling very bad, i'm quite going to loose all my pedcard so 3700peds
  18. garci

Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X unL

unLimited rare item taking offers looted it from cornoanterion on 20141104 the stats : synthetic mind essence : 1799 durability : good attacks : 48 damage (cold/cut) : 79 (24/55) range : 29.7 tier rates are normal (61/64/80/67/78/90/69/107/98/60) offer received : 4kpeds
  19. garci

Help: strange screen after new VU

since the last vu i have problems to see some things in eu : any ideas ? i have setup to safe mode try to check but did not had anything to repair i desinstalled and reinstalled it and did a check again ingame i can click some things if i manage to find them ;)
  20. garci

Question: Do we need an IMF-like in entropia ?

as in the title (IMF -> international monetary fund) "garci bogus more", a known noob avatar in entropia is atm in a dire situation like the greece ;) no more loots, nor peds, he needs (and he's probably not alone) some help from other entropians ! :yay: [edit] notice that there's no option...
  21. garci

Come on! tp lower for groups! :)

all in the title, pilots used to do prices for groups, so as the teleporters are actually working as a pilot gang, we need some prices for groups the eudorians safety group ESG ;)
  22. garci

are you ironing your socks ?

all in the title and the answers ! well it's way after monday but at least ;) so ironing is not only for the clothes to be fine, but also for the "stuffed animals" (google translate for "peluches" in french), the sort of little wool who appears at the surface of a cloth after the washing...
  23. garci

WTH ? entropia tracker ?

i don't want to have my globals or whatever displayed in entropia tracker !
  24. garci

lag is awfull with this new VU

it took me a 40seconds to show my armor inventory and sometimes the game crashes when looting a mob :( new VU listing says that the game has been improved for faster showing, but it seems it's the opposite ...
  25. garci

i remember a "Entropia Exposed" webpaper ...

i remember a "Entropia Exposed" webpaper which was really funny at : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/102813-entropia-exposed-vu-1-1-released.html anyone's doing some news on entropia like these ? to put on the front page of EF ? ;) so do you need any humoristic or...
Back