Search results

1. Hubert Zymp

Buying: (M) Zombie Foot (UL) / Salamander Shin+Thigh+Helmet / Viking Shin+Thigh+Helmet+Gloves

Hello, If you have any of the following, please make me an offer!:yay: - (M) Zombie Foot (UL) - (M) Salamander Shin, Thigh, Helmet (also possible: same Salamander SGA parts) - (M) Viking Shin, Thigh, Helmet, Gloves - Hubert
  2. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Zymp - selling armor & parts : Warmonger, Baraka adj, Chelydra, Vigi adj, DSEC, 3x 5D plates, etc.

Hello hello friends, I'm selling quite a bunch of accumulated armor pieces. Since the fees at the auction are high, they tend to accumulate in my storage, if the market is not very strong. Prices are very fair. Warmonger Armor (M), full set *except* the helmet. Not selling parts, here, only...
  3. Hubert Zymp

Price Check Weapon Rack 20

Hello fellows, I'd like your thoughts about this please: What could be the price for a Weapon Rack 20 item?🤗 It's used to display 20 weapons, vertically. It's mostly useful for a shop owner, but why not in a house or appartment too, for a collector. It's actually pretty cool and a refreshing...
  4. Hubert Zymp

ZX Sinkadus

Hello all, I recently wanted to buy a A101 for my own use, but hey, the prices are crazy (>220 peds) so I am wondering what is the going price for a ZX Sinkadus laser amp. That amp, as far as I know, comes in one of those starter packs sold by Mindark (can it be obtained elsewhere?) It does 2...
  5. Hubert Zymp

Buying: Bend, Arc (wood crafting components)

Hi, In order to craft a L furniture blueprint, I need to buy a few 10's (from 10 to 140) of arc and bend components. PM me your offers please (I can consider buying some L blueprints producing these as well). -- Hubert update: ok, found all I needed - thanks to those who supplied! :silly2:
  6. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Paintings, Furniture, Miscallenous

Hi there, Since the in-game economy is not that fast currently (the usual for the summer), some markets do not operate at blazing speeds as you noticed. Hence this thread where I sell the beautiful or not so easy to find items below. I can take PEDs for them or swap one or more items against...
  7. Hubert Zymp

HoF: 10783 PEDs Bristlehog Provider

Hi all, :king: Today I am very happy to present my highest HOF ingame: a 10783 peds Bristlehog Provider. :whistle: I apparently had the right intuition today (...): I was wondering why I didn't see a large Bristlehog HOF since past saturday (as many WOF players were hunting them, as well as...
  8. Hubert Zymp

PC for Cornundacauda skull?

Hi :) I lost touch with Entropia for a while, but fetching some more time now Just wondering how much a Cornundacauda skull is worth at the moment. The last sale is at around 250 - 300 peds. It's a very uncommon skull, and the second rarest piece to make Corn DNA (not the rarest, so)
  9. Hubert Zymp

FYI: Black flashing login screen / Windows XP

Hi all, I just installed the new v10, and couldn't even get the login screen till recently. I had a black screen (except the usual windows XP bar at the bottom), and then it was flashing. The escape key was the only solution out of it. I browsed the forum... and no clear answer, evenso two...
  10. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Full Paladin F Armor

Hey all, So I got lucky enough to be able to present this rarity for sale: :king: A full paladin F armor (7 parts, including the ultra-rare thigh) The sale will run for 7 days, starting this sunday :cool: Start Price: TT+550 peds Buyout: TT+1.2k peds RESERVED (The TT is 80.16 peds) A great...
  11. Hubert Zymp

Selling: High QR Blueprints! All kinds - nice stuff

Hi all, Here is a sale of blueprints with high QR. It's valid seven days from now on. The price is indicated - first come, first serve basis (by message in the thread -preferred-, or PM) Buy as many as you want. I will update the thread when something is sold. (But since the crafting market...
  12. Hubert Zymp

Question: Remove the appartments' maintenance fee?

Hi all, Should MA remove the maintenance fee on estates (well, mostly appartments)? Well.. that is the question in this poll. :) I'd advocate the Yes, as: - The maintenance fee does not appeal in buying an appartment, and hence restricts something that can bring some fun and/or be of some use...
  13. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Unlimited Korss H350

Selling my UL Korss H350, if I get a reasonable offer for it (PM or in thread). I can post pictures if needed. :woot:
  14. Hubert Zymp

HoF: 3229 peds Faucervix (+ul weapon)

Hey all :tiphat:, just got my first good HOF yesterday. I was actually in the mood of trying something else than the calamusoids (I am still trying to loot a paladin tigh M for myself :wtg:), so I went to faucervix island (the one south of PA), to check if there were at the moment some big...
  15. Hubert Zymp

PC : Galaxy 6V BP

Hey all, I wonder what are the prices for the Galaxy series in the component bps? (Galaxy 6V, 8V, 12V bps - the 6V especially) These are pretty rare :wise: However they may not be that much sought after (for example the Galaxy 6V is only used in the Poros 49 gun bp, and that one is also pretty rare)
  16. Hubert Zymp

Looting seven pieces at once of a limited armor?

I believe it would be good to have a new limited armor in EU: I mean something like the Spectre (anyway with high impact protection like 25-35), but with much less TT. And when looted, the seven pieces will come at once.:yay: Say... with 5 ped value per piece, and normal decay. So that a player...
  17. Hubert Zymp

Looting 7 pieces at once of a limited armor?

(rewriting the thread) ................ (the poll disappeared)
  18. Hubert Zymp

Do you wish new items from refining?

A while ago, it was fun to collect parts to make Merp DNA, Exa DNA, Bery DNA... When a noob, it was a worthy activity ;). But nowadays, the Land Areas are already filled with all kinds of mobs, so none really need these DNAs anymore probably. Wouldn't it be nice if MA was introducing new items...
  19. Hubert Zymp

Selling: Fugabarba Shirt (M)

As the title says... I am selling one Fugabarba shirt. I took a pic of it. Please send PM or post your (reasonable) offers in the thread. I will sell only if I find a buyer with a reasonable offer for it. It is a vintage item since it is highly unlikely that new Fuga clothes are manufactured...
Back