Search results

1. N

Info: Blackhawks 15$ Experiment - Nina "Ninacka" Spade

Hey guys, Its been a while since i wanted to try something similar to this, and now when i got the opportunity i joined the Blackhawk's experiment. I closed my old account, and created a new one specially for this experiment, and joined the 5(or is it 6?) of us to try to play with 15$ a month...
  2. N

feff week

nothing special just some feffs : no korss, no esi :(
  3. N

HoF: #03 Bery Provider

Finally i can post here again. Been just losing lately no break even runs. Lost some crafting today and decided to hunt a little, thx god i did :D
  4. N

Question: Skill gain distribution

Hi to all skill gain research masterminds and all who are interested :) As i understand the volume of skill gained is by doing some profession is the same as the distribution of the profession level formula eg: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=32 so shooting blp rifle will...
  5. N

Help: How to query PE Auction values ?

Hey guys, MyTwoPecs have an RSS feed, but how do you query the markup values from PEAuction ? (question mainly aimed at witte, jdegre or carebear as i know you guys do that to get data into your websites) Thx in advance
  6. N

FYI: Boom CCC (L)

Hi guys, bought one of these today and since no one put it onto entropedia yet, i decided to test it out. Decay tested using auction method Before shot: 2050000 ped - 10000000% After shot: 2049031 ped - 10000000% Decay: 0.969pec Max Eco: 4.13dmg/pec Avg Eco: 2.85dmg/pec total uses 2053 so...
  7. N

Question: Return % while crafting components

Hi all, Maybe someone has gathered some statistics and can share them with the rest of community what is the average returns while crafting components ? From the information around i guess overall return in long term averages at ~90%, but what interests me is the average returns of the product...
  8. N

Info: Isis BL800 (L)

I checked entropedia and found no decay info there, so decided to grab one, and test it myself using auction method, and add the new data before shot: 48.40 ped tt @ 10000000% = 4840000 ped after shot: 48.38 ped @ 10000000% = 4838621 ped so the decay = 1.379 pec , witch gives 4.09 dmg/pec eco...
  9. N

HoF: Nina's 2nd hof

After chipping out two times, reskilling 2 times, and burning 2.7 lp175's on molisk i finaly got my 2nd HoF :yay::yay::yay:
  10. N

Ugly avatars

Hey all, from VU 9.0 i thought that we're no longer able you create ugly avatars, onlie barbie/ken dolls but.... today i managed to find this guy :) :D
  11. N

Info: Running EU on lowend graphics card

I found another way to run Entropia if you have a good processor but a shitty graphics card. Go to this website: http://www.transgaming.com/products/swiftshader/technology/, download the demo(requires signing up and providing your email address). From that zip file copy d3d9.dll to entropia...
  12. N

TT'ed items after VU 9.0

I know that since VU 9.0 MA support usualy does not return TT'ed items back to their owners. But i've seen some exceptions as well. Did anyone had their TT'ed items return in past couple of weeks ?
  13. N

Guess the mob

A little bit bored so decided to do a small forum game. Guess the mob that gave me this loot and you'll win 250 EFD Have fun guessing.
  14. N

Vivo t10

Hey, just tried getting a Vivo t10 (L) without any luck. None on auction, checked PA , Twin even Emerald Malls and none found out there too. So whats up with it ? not enough bp's , or no one is using one , or they're just being tt'ed ?
  15. N

Price of sweat

Been looking some graphs on mytwopecs.com and here is what i've found :D Click to enlarge now thats the real price of sweat :D
  16. N

SIB vs non SIB

Interested if anyone knows using which one you'll get more skill, SIB tool (lets say Vivo T1) after the SIB period or non SIB (lets say FAP-5) tool ?
  17. N

S: Some skills

Have some skills for sale : Skill Name TT SB/CB Buyer ========================================================= Aim 1.41 PED 1500% None yet Alertness 0.17 PED 2000% None yet Anatomy 10.86 PED 1200% None yet...
  18. N

Mining fun @ CND

Just some pics from my second time on CND
  19. N

Change of profession sell off

Since i lost out badly on hunting, and decided to try out mining instead, i need some peds to support my new path. Here is what i would like to get rid of : Shogun (F) (no foot) | Sold Kobold (F) (no foot and gloves) | Sold Armor Plating Mark.3B x 6 SB +15 Omegaton A102 SB +30 | Sold for +40...
  20. N

A Quest for Shogun (foot...)

After getting my Pixie Foot , i was of to hunt Molisk (since they drop harness...), and here is what i've got: No Shogun foot , but i'm still happy :) The whole action was on 10-10 and 10-11, just was lazy to post those here...
  21. N

Pixie Foot Guard (m)

Well subject says it all....
  22. N

Player level

You can often see low,mid,high level terms in here. Where is the borderline between them ?
  23. N

First global

Since Hof is a Hof , and Global is Global , here is my first global :yay: Click to enlarge I promise next time i'll get swirlies :)
  24. N

Weapons SIB question

When i hit around 7.5 HA on Opallo i noticed that i rarely get any skill increase , then changed to Breer m1a and here they are again. So the question is thats the way SIB works , or it's just my imagination or luck ??
  25. N

Need advice on spending peds

Since i have some peds now (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82127) , what would be the best way to pet them into use ?? Currently i have : * Opalo :D * Full Pixie * Fap 5
Back