Search results

1. NeutrinoX

Selling: UnL Gear to a Good Home

Greetings everyone! ;) As I'm seeking to consolidate my assets and plan for my future in EU (Read: Sell stuff I don't need anymore to buy stuff I do need) I've finally decided to sell most of my unL equipment. Each of them has a story with me- and I'm hoping that regardless of the price we...
  2. NeutrinoX

Achievement: First Deposit

My account was created on 2007-09-18. Nearly 8 years I've been playing Entropia Universe on and off. I remember when VU 10 came out, the old Port Atlantis and Swamp Camp. I also remember countless hours swunting Ambulimax at Nea's Place, shooting the shit with other people who just wanted to...
  3. NeutrinoX

Info: Looking for an active, fun mentor? Step right in...

Hello there! :) After the return of formal mentoring, and a wee bit of peer pressure, I've decided to put up my own disciple recruiting thread. First, a bit of background information. I've been an active player since 2007, specializing in mining and trading. I might not be as resourceful as...
  4. NeutrinoX

HoF: Bones unlocked Premonition!

Don't believe me? I have proof! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Just look at the chat and tell me that's not a wicked coincidence. :yay: Thanks Bones!
  5. NeutrinoX

Calculate the Value of Sweat

...exactly what it says on the tin. http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/the.wise.mage/truevaluesweat (Set as a public Zoho spreadsheet, make sure to click the Edit button, or else you won't be able to input any data! Do tell me if you'd like the original OpenOffice Calc .ods document instead...
  6. NeutrinoX

Happy birthday to me!

At least MA was nice to me today. :D I swear I was losing like hell on this little drone hunt, but in the end it ended up as a neat little profit after this... Click to enlarge Happy birthday to me~ :3
  7. NeutrinoX

Buying: Cadet Pants

What the title says. :) Low TT and untextured/uncolored is preferred. PM your offer, or post it here.
  8. NeutrinoX

Becoming a man!

Yep. :) No longer a little fox kit, now I'm a true man... fox. So today I decided (Well, kinda talked into) to go hunt something NOT Snables, a few Drones here and there. I must say this usually goes against well, my usual gear and extreme eco philosophy. But the power of CB19 + Beast was simply...
  9. NeutrinoX

Delayed Christmas Gift

...but I don't mind. :D Got this beauty while hunting Snables near Fort Argus: Click to enlarge ...making it my second solo hunting global. :)
  10. NeutrinoX

HoF: Melchi Water HOF SGA Edition... not!

Payday for this sad, little fox. :D Was kinda complaining in my head that I was having way too many NRF's as of lately... well, no wonder why! Click to enlarge
  11. NeutrinoX

First Global in VU10

Well, given my budget, every single global is a huge achievement. :D So here it is, one day I went to mine a bit after talking about... uh, the slope thing in soc chat, then this beauty appeared: Click to enlarge And no, it was perfectly accessible to my extractor. :silly2:
  12. NeutrinoX

The end of the world as we know it!

'nuff said. You know there are huge changes coming soon, when I global. I mean, I don't really global too often at all... Well, I just did. :eek: Click to enlarge Be prepared for the unexpected! The meek shall inherit Calypso!
  13. NeutrinoX

Achievement: Second Unlock: Animal Taming

Well, uh, yeah :D An unlock is an unlock, yeah? Click to enlarge
  14. NeutrinoX

Daikiba Steak

[JOURNAL ENTRY: 3001-1] Dear diary, It's been a while since I write anything here. The reason? Um, well, I kinda forgot I was keeping a diary at all. Anyway! I'm writing today so I can try and get out something out of my head. It is no secret that one of the most sponsored activities by the...
  15. NeutrinoX

And so, this blog starts!

Rawr and such, hey everybody who might be reading this! I knew about this feature since quite a while ago, but I never found the need to actually use it, specially considering how terrible I am to keep up with stuff, but heck, why not. Anyway! I suppose a small introduction is due. The name's...
  16. NeutrinoX

Your theme song?

Hey! :) Was thinking about this last night looking at my playlist... but, is it there a song that you like so much and fits you so nicely to the point that could represent you? Your goals, your personality, that kind of things? Almost like a theme song. Hmm, I think mine would be... VNV...
  17. NeutrinoX

Selling: A whole lot of Pixie assorted parts (M) and (F)

EDIT AGAIN: Sold the parts. So this thread has no purpose anymore. Move on people... Hello! :) It's time to do some inventory clean-up from all my Snable hunting, and I realized I had way too many Pixie armor parts lying around. My policy of never TT-ing stuff, but rather finding someone...
  18. NeutrinoX

What a great way to start 2009... with a strange signal!

Short version, got a 25 PED beacon on my first robot ship! :yay: Long version, here it goes. I was sweating as usual in Nea's, while chatting with friends. Bored to death, decided to spend the few remaining PED on my card and give a try at mining. Off I go to Treasure Island, looking mostly...
  19. NeutrinoX

Achievement: First Unlock: Marksmanship

Well, what can I say... I'm a wee bit less noob now. :D Whole point of a rather crappy Snablesnot hunt was to unlock this skill, and finally did it. Click to enlarge
  20. NeutrinoX

What does your EF avatar has to say?

Hai guise*. Just been wondering, why so serious?** Let's play more forum games! :yay: This one's quite simple. Simply put, caption your own EF avatar! What does he/she/it has to say, for you? If you want, you may also provide a small background story, why did you pick that image in particular...
  21. NeutrinoX

Toughest mob you were able to take solo without armor?

Hey guys. :D Things have been slow in Entropia lately for me, so I've been finding myself visiting more often the forum. Now, I'm curious, there are many hunters around, some are ubers, and some are not-so-ubers. So I'm wondering, what is the toughest mob you have been able to take (Solo!)...
  22. NeutrinoX

Will probably get hated for this, but... Snablesnot global!

Hey! Long time no see. :) You might remember me from my first mining global which turned out to be a HoF as well. Well, yesterday I had my first solo hunting global, on Snables. Click to enlarge In a few words: Don't hate the player, hate the game. :( Carpe Diem! Seize the Carp!
  23. NeutrinoX

Looking for soc! More info on post

Hey! I left my old soc due to, well, a sheer lack of activity. So now I'm considering joining another one and well, I'm open to suggestions and interested soc's offers. ;) A bit of background info... That means I've been a bit over a year here in EU (Yes, a lot after it stopped being PE). So...
  24. NeutrinoX

(OPTIONAL) Cosmetic changes to avatars linked to professions

How's that? Well, I was thinking, maybe with CryENGINE 2 coming and all that, perhaps we could see some cosmetic changes to avatars, related to their professional standings. These changes should be optional, and could be disabled if wanted the same way you can define the way you want your name...
  25. NeutrinoX

Achievement: First solo HoF!

A nice, cute, little HoF! :yay: Here's the story. I'm in Nea's Place, sweating as usual. Got tired of it and sold 1k of sweat, got 5 PED. Bought ten probes with the money, and I went to my favorite spot in Treasure Island. Not the best of my mini-runs, but oh well, I decide to buy some bombs (I...
Back