Search results

1. Mojoswoptops

Buying: Bear Shin Guards (F) UL

Want to buy Bear Shin Guards (F) unlimited. Happy to pay market value if anyone has a pair they are willing to part with.
  2. Mojoswoptops

Question: Nobody at MA has anything to say about Rocktropia?

So nobody at MA (or even FPC) has anything to say about the launch of Rocktropia? No grats for Neverdie? No 'Yay we have a new planet, go us'. No 'This is the start of something big blah blah...' Just seems odd, at every other big change in the game of late, they have been fervently posting on...
  3. Mojoswoptops

Question: Are Noobs spawning on Rocktropia?

So maybe some people that have never heard of Planet Calypso have been waiting for this Rocktropia game to come online for a while now. My question is, are they spawning on Rocktropia or Planet Calypso? Some of them may be disappointed if they have to pay $4 to get into this game that is...
  4. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Even More Female Clothes

Had to start a new thread, as I found many new (misplaced) items in a storage container :eek: Some sets now completed, and many more bra's added! Selling these items on behalf of my gf who horded alot of clothes but now barely plays. Not an auction so make an offer and tell you whether or not...
  5. Mojoswoptops

Upgrade Replicator and failed upgrade items in loot.

My first question is, where is the quote from Marco mentioning anything at all about the failed items returning to the loot 'pool'? I have seen many references to it, yet many searches, including all of his posts up untill the Tier Upgrade process was introduced, produced nothing. Just one...
  6. Mojoswoptops

Question: Clickable Link

How do I make my text into a clickable link? So instead of looking messy like this. Mod Merc http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=EWE_EP-40_Mercenary_Modified It just the words Mod Merc that are the link. Thanks from a forum n00b. ;)
  7. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Lots of Female clothes

Selling these items on behalf of my gf who horded alot of clothes but now barely plays. Not an auction so make an offer and tell you whether or not I accept it. Thanks much and happy browsing. :wtg: Essi Evening Gown - Special Item (to us :ahh: ) - Textured with Zinc (92.5) and coloured...
  8. Mojoswoptops

Help: DLL Issues.

Hey, bit of a pc n00b here. Had eu running no problems. Started up my eu yesterday and got presented with a DLL error. Hadn't installed/uninstalled anything, hadn't done anything actually since the night before when i was playing. I ran windows update but an error occured there too. So now it...
  9. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Bear (F) Make an Offer

Selling Bear (F) I have put all items on auction recently yet none sold, so I thought I'd give a thread a go, Selling Female Bear Unlimited, No Shins, No Gloves... Feel free to make an offer, not an auction, more an advert. Cheers ;)
  10. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Full Female Vigilante and Female Bear - no gloves, (L) shins

As said, selling the following... Female Vigi - Complete SB TT+400ped Female Bear - Minus Gloves, will throw in (L) shins for tt SB TT+1.2kped Auction Ends Sunday 5th of April @ 07:00 or whenever I feel the bid is a good deal. All rights reserved...
  11. Mojoswoptops

An Anniversary Declaration

I logged in tonight to a friend insisting that I come to these co-ords and have a look. This is what I found when I got there.... A message from my girlfriend Elly on our 2 year anniversary. :wtg: I was so touched by her thoughtful (time consuming :laugh: ) gesture that I had to share...
  12. Mojoswoptops

1124 Zinc CND hof

Well, went to CND to see if I could snag a tower... Not quite, but it's awesome. :yay: With all the luck Ive had lately, this is my first loot over 1k ped tt. :eek: And another soc mate in number 1 place :wtg:
  13. Mojoswoptops

Uber: JAG FEET IN 65 PEDDER!! uL :)

I cant believe this happened to me, I never thought it would. I'm shocked, already had great luck today, 3 globals and an ESI. Then mining and having mediocre luck on atrox and for some reason the thought of jag wouldnt leave me, then this. :wtg: Still cant beleive it :)
  14. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Entire book+ full of (L) armor BP's

Desperate sale needed of these bps as im skint. all offers accepted, please pm asap and we will meet up. :) most valuable by far is a 56 click rascal foot guards worth about 60 ped market value, price negotiable. :D
  15. Mojoswoptops

Achievement: Serendipity

After about 8 months of playing, Mojo Panic Swoptops unlocked Serendipity with no chippity :yay: It has been a long term goal of mine and I'm very happy to have hit it. :laugh: Cheers guys.
  16. Mojoswoptops

Selling: Rascal Foot Guards BP (L) 56 Clicks

Hey i sold the last one and it went for alot less than it should have, about one tenth of lowest ever market value, so im hesitant to risk this one on auction. Daily market rate (even after my poor sale brought the price down mind you) puts it at 57 ped for a 56 click BP. SB is 50 ped BO is 60...
  17. Mojoswoptops

Is it possible to unlock bpc making textures...

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has an idea on this. I'm pretty sure tailoring wont unlock bpc, but does manufacturing textures? Cheers guys.
  18. Mojoswoptops

697 Ped Basic Shirt HoF!

Again, a massive 10 click run for me :P Hit level 3 tailor 1 or 2 clicks before this one. :) 69k of tailoring remnants :)
  19. Mojoswoptops

From shogun to... Ghost? Gremlin? 5b's? Or new gun?

Hey guys, been playin bout 6 months. Been runnin round in shogun most of that time. It serves me great. Allows me to kill most mobs i desire, those being the ones i've come across and killed, or ones i sought out to hunt. So my point is, i have looted 3 gremlin bits over that time. But, will...
  20. Mojoswoptops

Eden micro skirt bp help please!

I posted a price check thread. Dunno if noone saw it, or noone cared lol. Need help putting a price on a eden micro skirt L bp. 44 clicks, none sold as yet. Product currently has +80 markup with 6 sold.
  21. Mojoswoptops

Mojo Swoptops first HoF!

Today was great. Started with a 80 odd ped molisk. Kept me goin for a while. Then had to go to meeting. My finance for small business approved. :yay: more good news. Then I got a personal best global if 183 ped on Dino shoes (10 clicks in total) Some hunting followed. Disappointed, I set...
  22. Mojoswoptops

PC-Eden Mini Skirt BP

As title says, looted eden mini skirt BP L with 44 clicks. no sales history,any ideas? Thanks
  23. Mojoswoptops

ZOKU~Not just a society, a family. :)

Hi guys. After reading recent misinformed threads i was inspired to post this about my soc, zoku. We were formed by Zentro Zen Zatsu with major support from Byron Olrunamuck Zilous after EAC disbanded. Like the title says, it doesn't feel like a regimented soc but more like a family, though we...
  24. Mojoswoptops

Big for me.

Might not mean anything to anyone else but, I achieved a goal i set myself in game long ago today. So armed with a shiny new al 15 taurus and trusty shogun, i solo'd my first ambu! Yay, i have a new favourite mob. :)
  25. Mojoswoptops

Calypso: The Epitome of Capitalism?

Well hey there. Just sittin hear thinkin how many aspects of this universe are based on making the most money or profit or return on investment or whatever you wanna call it! Obviously the real cash economy is what pique's most peoples interest, me included. But do you play with the intent of...
Back