Search results

1. slasha

I saw dead people !

Lots of dead people floating around ark space station and even in the pvp zone around . Just drifting about dead . Some other bug ? or can we now spy in space as the dead ?
  2. slasha

FYI: Trade Calculator 7billion.5

Hi Have you ever been short changed when dealing with in game traders ? Have you ever given the wrong amount in p2p trade as a trader ? Do you spend time fumbling with the windows calculator just before you trade ? If any of those apply to you then you may be interested in this very...
  3. slasha

Selling: FOMA Apartment deed BETA EAST 10D

Foma pad up for grabs , start bid 300 - buyout 600 , sale ends Friday 30th 1:30 amGMT (same time next Friday) 150 item points 25 max guests
  4. slasha

Is this worth it ???????

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224553-LR41-(L)-High-Tier-Rate Or is this another shop owner with no grip on reality . The featured gun with its high tier...
  5. slasha

Selling: Gradivore Skins , any ammount, order as many as you have cliks on the Lbp @MU

I'm regularly hunting gradivore and have built up a stack of skins so pm me for exact orders rather than buy the closest amount to your bp from auction . :)
  6. slasha

ooooh! the horror!

I notice there are no globals on high level cosmic horrors , does this mean there are no high level horrors at all ? I have seen and killed all up to (and including) dominant , but have not seen any higher than that . Can anyone confirm sightings of any large/huge horrors ( screenie would be...
  7. slasha

Ace Of Space space combat trainer.

I have been working on a little project , Ive made a 3d space combat sim from scratch , all media and programing is my own work . The intension was to emulate the controls in EU so i could practice any time i like , its not quite the same yet but kind-of getting there ( its a work in progress!)...
  8. slasha

Question: could we have a few more mining missions ?

Just one mission for miners (which is an extremely tall order , find a global of azzurdite withing 3 hours > i have never found a global of azz' in 4/5 years of mining !!!!) im pretty sure that its not ideas for mining missions that is the problem , anyway, here are some suggestions.. mission...
  9. slasha

Gradivore LA 8 seems to have problems

yesterday i was happy as larry shooting through no end of grad stalkers/prowlers on la8, but today its dead with just a thin spawn of youngs . Has the fert run dry already? I noticed the graphics for the fert station is invisible , perhaps this has prevented the fert being topped up?? If this...
  10. slasha

Lack of LR48 to LR59

for a while now there has been a shortage of these (usualy common) weapons , and now resellers are pushing the mv's back up to an unrealistic level (look at the LR48 list in auc one reseller bought all and stuck on 10 % or more) for 2 weeks now ive had to go with the LR41 which remains common...
  11. slasha

FYI: Remember the rocktopia pvp bug on day1 of the rock?

I was stood at auction on CP and i just recieved my hunting loots back ,WOw thanks to who sorted this problem out dunno if thats ND or MA , all i need now is my mining loot that i also lost at the same stroke !(maybe ididnt lose ores i could have stored those asap due to weight so long ago i...
  12. slasha

vu11 OMG! VU11 pets !!!!!!

holy crap ! theyre not here (Thanks oleg for the tips :lolup:)
  13. slasha

FYI: GloryHound Irregulars recruiting!!

If your looking for a good soceity, if you have skills 70k and up(ideal but not totaly necessary),are self sufficient ,then maybe you should try GHI ... Long standing well known soceity founded by Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake (also the mastermind behind entropias largest events The Festival Of...
  14. slasha

Small yet irritating problem,my firewall blocks EU

Ive had this problem since vu10 , my firewall keeps bocking EU.exe .I can still log in if i set internet connection rules to ask for permssion then allow manuly but this only works one time and has to be reset to ask every time i log in. Any ideas why my firewall keeps blocking even though it...
  15. slasha

Selling: an antique calculator from old earth (rare collectable item)

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Hi ,im auctioning this nice collectors item , auction ends in 1 week (29thJuly 2009) at 1700 hrs gmt. Please post your bids , ill start the bidding at 100ped no buyout. happy bidding :)
  16. slasha

an antique calculator from old earth!?!?

I looted this from a trooper the other day , any ideas of its value?
  17. slasha

Slashas "Pet-vertising" service

(Advertisment service) Slashas "Pet-vertising" Hi , maybe you have a busness or website , ingame busness (LA,trader,shop owner ect ect) and you would like advertising ? Well id like to offer a limated "pet-vertising" service where your message is displayed as a pet name near twin peaks TP...
  18. slasha

Todays transmition 04 december

and not sure if this has been posted yet,
  19. slasha

poll and petition for bot beacon loot visible in team chat

it would seem to me a good idea that loot from beacon mission boxes be displayed in team chat like any other team hunt, the way it is now could give rise to dishonest behaviour or susspicion as you have to take peoples word that what they offer at the end of the beacon is all they looted.Since u...
  20. slasha

petition for new mobs for the WOF events

would you like to see special mobs for the wof events???? I just want to direct as many people to the following thread started by hurrikane, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/event-promotion/116406-wof-2009-petition-mindark-1-a.html just reply to that thread stating your in game name...
  21. slasha

Uber: Uber dung find

Ok i know its not worth a shit :rolleyes: but on CND about a month ago i stumbled upon a huge spawn consisting of about 520 dung :yay: It instantly put my weight over 500kg which on CND is not a good thing, i could barely crawl :D Unfortunatly it was the best loot i got up there too :mad: I...
  22. slasha

Could the new RX bases in pvp1 become the new place of choice ,over Twin Peaks ring, for pvp fun...didscuss...

The new bases are fully equipped with revival and trade terminals , they have plenty of space arround in which to pk or be pked, less lagg than twin for sure..and what does twin have going for it..well its hard to think of anything, appart from being the established place where most pk funsters...
Back