Search results

1. Jman6

Question: Are Items Actually IN The Mob? Or Roll Of The Dice?

LOL Love all the theories you have stated here. One thing that was not mentioned. When the Swedish gaming commission went and checked out MA they cleared it as a Non-Gambling entity. So the loot has to have to do with the player. Only way I can think of it. Otherwise it would be too much...
  2. Jman6

Buying: DOA Strikehammer or Loudmouth

As the title says I am looking to buy either a Strikehammer or Loudmouth. I recently came into some cash and want to buy something nice with it. I am not rich as I have a real life and unfortunately that costs me a lot of money but if someone wants some ped and is looking to sell one PM me...
  3. Jman6

Selling: UL M jaguar harness

Bump :) for easter :-)
  4. Jman6

Selling: UL M jaguar harness

I recently came across a UL M Jaguar harness. Just curious to see what some of you would be willing to trade me for it. If I get the right offer I might be interested in trading, if not then I won't. I mainly hunt but I sometimes craft. Please PM me any offers. And be patient as I usually...
  5. Jman6

Price check Full Phantom (m)

Just doing the market value on all the parts for the week is at the moment +10.5k and seems to be rising every month...Not sure if it will continue to go up or not, but after seeing the trends of L armor being mroe popular I tend to think so... Not sure if this helps, but am hoping so. Jman
  6. Jman6

Price check Full Phantom (m)

Just curious as to how much you all think a full phantom M set with footguards is worth right now? I am not planning on selling mine just curious at this point. Thanks, Jman
  7. Jman6

Missing items in the new vu

Have done all these things and the ghost footguards are not there. MA says that they recognise this problem and are supposed to be working on a fix. Guess it is just me. Since it sounds like you guys have yours. Ah well, no big deal, unless ghost foot guards get to be uber expensive someday. Jman
  8. Jman6

LOl Thanks Norbert...was thinking about getting a list of what we can really expect to be missing, not what we want MA to give us :-)
  9. Jman6

I am missing a pair of ghost footguards out of my storage. I sent a support case to MA they know about this problem and are working in a fix. Anyone else missing something and if so please list it. Thanks, Jman
  10. Jman6

Help evaluate the worth (Zombie footguards)

Hi all, just wondering what you all think a fair price would be for a pair of unlimited zombie footguards. I have not seen too many of these around, in fact the one pair I have is the only one I have seen in auction. Now with L armors dropping all over the place not sure if the price for these...
  11. Jman6

Zombie Unlimited foot guards

Hi all, just wondering what you all think a fair price would be for a pair of unlimited zombie footguards. I have not seen too many of these around, in fact the one pair I have is the only one I have seen in auction. Now with L armors dropping all over the place not sure if the price for these...
  12. Jman6

For Noobs and some mid-lelvel players

Ok I am sure most of you noticed this, but for the rest of us dreamers I thought I would point this out. I started playing in October and got addicted as soon as I could make my way out of swamp with my trusty opalo. :-) As I started to kill things and progress in skills I noticed a few things...
  13. Jman6

Buying UnL CB19 or HL6

Bump for a socmate :-)
  14. Jman6

Who uses level VI Components?

Interesting thread... Just one question. What are the 2 notorious bp's? Thanks, Jman
  15. Jman6

Down?

LOL just looked at the support news page and it says that they may have problems processing credit cards, guess that applies to us logging in.
  16. Jman6

Down?

Is MA down? Was out hunting, then as I was just about to get some loot, it crashed. No big deal happens. The I can not contact the servers. Anyone else having this problem? Jman
  17. Jman6

Question about the bar.

Cylo, I agree with everything the others have said before me. Also if I were you, I would not put the slider all the way to the right unless I had a SIB on the BP. Jman
  18. Jman6

Question about BP QR

Little update for you guys and girls. Did a little experiment. :-) 10-100 click runs on 100 QR bp 0 globals with some profit being showed. Not much, about 25-30 ped, which seems good, till you realize I had to click for 4 hours or more. 10-100 click runs with a fresh 1.0 bp I bought. 2...
  19. Jman6

Question about BP QR

Got a question for everyone. I have very recently gotten a Simple I plastic Springs BP I Up to 100 on the QR. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that since they have gotten a bp to 100 they have seen a decrease in the number of globals? I usually do large amounts of crafting at least...
  20. Jman6

L type Blueprint

Many Thanks for your replies! Rep added :-)
  21. Jman6

L type Blueprint

Ok I am kind of new to crafting, not a total noob, but not a expert either... With that being said I have currently rec'd a svempa lvl I bp L type. Think that it is a 40 but am not sure. Anyway, when I try and put it in the book it won't let me. I have only ever had troubles inserting bp's into...
  22. Jman6

Still offline?

Same here, altho I did not install x-fire. Had it before and never used it... Jman
  23. Jman6

Extractors: What mob drops what? A list!

Diripi - Advanced leather extractors. I got about 30-40 of them from them...I just hate to hunt them as they are a pain to target... got the 30-40 while on a mining run...think I killed about 40 of them, so I would say they are fairly common. Course that was just the one time knowing MA I...
  24. Jman6

Miners!!! Shinook River!! Look!!!

Last run, was ok, nothing great but fun as always for a mining run. I did get lucky and get a spaceship signal, but only a 50 ped'er. But still, gratz to the owner! :-) Jman
  25. Jman6

Anyone else having problems?

Ok, am in and playing...had to do a lot to get it to work... As stated earlier took off all open ports on router. Disabled avg. Disabled firewall on computer. And basically left my computer open to any and all attacks. LOL Downloaded a older version 8.1 I think, then updated. Good luck and I...
Back