Search results

1. Guga

1k Peds - 5Bs or more Evade?

now you are kiding me firs Cuga then Guca i bet 3rd time you get it right :laugh:
  2. Guga

How to make Entropia HUGE!

then you proly play golf like mine rish friend do and not EU :wtg:
  3. Guga

I love you im drunk but you must beat me yoy say i miss spell i know that nothing new but you write 5B and 6A when we debate about 8A L + rep :yay:
  4. Guga

I HATE YOU !:laugh: someone say just 8A L to make me happy you can't just all be agains me is not fair :(
  5. Guga

For the mod fap just because you can start getting nice cars IRL for that money that why I think ppl will say well one virtual item or Mercedes mmmmhhh let me think about this well I guess I take the Mercedes:wtg: 10k/20k you can't get new nice car. Even in poor country like Rumania or Russia...
  6. Guga

you right i edited the evade, np for the name it was more to point it out as ther is guy name Cuga on the forum :)
  7. Guga

What Handgun????

try to get the SIB for the korss 400 but move when you can to Isis HL6 L as i don't think the 400 is good for drones:)
  8. Guga

i give you the + rep for the - hope you are happy woman :)
  9. Guga

Ok let go  First the two off them decay the same (On this part is not shore 100% but as I remember they decay the same I won’t buy 5B just to try as I don’t use them.) Now the 5B protection will drop when you get hit the first time 8A won’t! Do though that the second times hogg will hit he...
  10. Guga

Cuga :scratch2: read again one more time plz i say im not shore what the lvl 17 is i don't say lvl 17 is 4k. I say 4k as example not to compare as lvl 17 im shore if you read once more you will get it i know poor englesh lead to poor understanding mine fault. just will like you to call me...
  11. Guga

Ask an Uber

shakespear rules them all :laugh:
  12. Guga

becose i hunt and i tried both plates and becose i keep exel sheet off everithing in EU ! And mathematics don't lie;) Now if you go again write down evry hunt just on plates no need the rest buy both sets hunt once whith 8A's once whith 5B's same mobs same amount off ammo ! then look up at the...
  13. Guga

Ask an Uber

is not that is not that there is two sort off autoclickers the warants ( MA trademark autocklikers ) and the normal once ! Warants cklickers are only givent to them as those are uber autocklikers;)
  14. Guga

BEWARE armor decay

Now you talk about it few weeks ago I was going to rep stuff and the terminal took one pec more from ped card did not write support for one pec but maybe we see like 28, 13 and actually is more like 28,13,5678894 so something after pecs but we don’t see it so if that crosses the all 50% maybe...
  15. Guga

How Rude

best way to play EU put filter on general chat put filter on global and you are alone whith nice beer and joint why i will need ppl in virtual vorld when i got planty IRL ! turn off those filters MA made them for that !;)
  16. Guga

Hello from a noob

Well like you will say I hate EU but I play it every day got it ( is like when you like something you say the opposite I don’t like it got it this time) ?
  17. Guga

Ask an Uber

Like scammer will ever tell you yeah man I scammed them:confused:
  18. Guga

Hello from a noob

hi welkome for the armor if you upgrade go for the Shogun looks good chep and good stats wo most nice web sites are Main Page - Entropia Universe Directory and Entropedia: EF sucks but we are hooked ;) i hope ppl get the joke becose there is somme real damaged on this forum :(
  19. Guga

he got more that 130HP or werry close to it whith 8A he can easy go up to hogg and AOA whith np at all ! Whith 5b's to i bet mine dick that no one in this post ever used 8A's yet you coment on them becose if you did you will sell your 5B's that just fact !
  20. Guga

Ask an Uber

We can’t discus inside mechanics that what they will tell you lmao
  21. Guga

Nub in eon whith 90 hp will die if sworder by two nubs he will never hit whith the tango ;)
  22. Guga

I did not say any off this plz take mine post into ex not what ppl says, mod faps can't get more expensiffs mine opinon, ppl are leaving only one chiped and stayed that is akiranblade when you see the rest off bigs tt chips those wont stay, MA will survive i know that but they will ajust by 2010...
  23. Guga

good then don't give him 20k hofs this one is hit and kill + rep !
  24. Guga

whine i don't do that i got reported by retarder kid becose i give him _rep when he give me two neg on the same post the only think betwin me and him i used to beat up guys like that in shool so i don't cry vodka power baby:wtg: lol neo you got admins powers look up mine reps two neg same post...
  25. Guga

why not ? jalousy ? ther is planty off land
Back