Search results

1. Arokh

10 Years Today

Well, looks like I'm finally going to join the 10 Year club today! :yay: Don't have any spectacular HoFs or loot to show (only ever once got 1KPED), so instead... some favourite moments and memories: Can't forget the excitement at the first global in 2006: A long time coming, but the first...
  2. Arokh

Selling: Hermes Parts (F)

ALL SOLD Finally got rid of those bloody Eon shins too. :laugh:
  3. Arokh

Calypso Weapon Concept by Arokh

These'll be the last concepts for quite a while - have a couple of other projects on the go at the moment, one of which is a bit of a time vampire. :laugh: Anyway some more 3D models for EU. I've seen the Particle Beam skill listed for as long as I can remember, so decided to make a series of...
  4. Arokh

soc

Rawr Long time since I posted here, so time for an update! Now a few months ago some of you may remember this thread: http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/soctalk/184888-arokh-looking-home-_.html where I was looking for a soc. Well, I eventually narrowed it down to four choices... yes it says...
  5. Arokh

Entropia Aircraft Concept by Arokh

I'm sure a lot of you looking at this remember this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-art/192383-calypso-vehicle-concept-arokh.html Had quite a few people ask me to do an aircraft, so over the weekend I did this. Rather than another Omegaton product, I decided to do a vehicle...
  6. Arokh

Calypso Vehicle Concept by Arokh

Well I had nothing to do for the last two days, so designed a multi-purpose vehicle for EU. It’s sort of a futuristic heavy industrial design. Unfortunately the model isn't optimised for games all, running in at around 150,000 triangles (partially thanks to all the tubes and hydraulic lines) and...
  7. Arokh

Selling: Sentinel (F,L) and Eon (F,L) Parts

A while back started collecting parts in a slim hope of creating a full set of either of these armours. No such luck since parts seem hard to come across, and unfortunately they've ended up gathering dust in storage. So thought I may as well sell them and let someone else get use out of them...
  8. Arokh

Strange Vehicle Lag

Okay, bit of an odd issue here. For the most part, vehicles work great, nice and smooth all fine... no problem there. However, after a while of driving I get a MASSIVE drop in frame rate (1-2FPS). Seriously, the frames seem to be slower than slides on a particularly dull PowerPoint...
  9. Arokh

Looking for russian voice actors

Привет! <Thanks to those who came and offered assistance - have the voice work and such now. The great Entopia community helps again :hug: > Have you (or are able to do) a Russian accent? Can you read/speak English? Are you willing to do voice acting? Yes? Awesome! Sorry for all the...
  10. Arokh

Arokh looking for a home ^_^

[EDIT: Found a soc now ty!] Rawr. Been meaning to do this since 2008. Yes, been slower than Stephen Hawking with a low battery, but I’ve eventually got around to it. Already had a nice invite from HardWrath, but before deciding I want to see what other options are available. Been playing...
  11. Arokh

Vehicles and TP runs o_o

Thought I'd mention this since I've not seen it in the forums yet. Seems MA have already implemented the control actions for vehicles (which makes sense given the recent Wastelander event). Took the screenshots from the action book: Click to enlarge Get out of vehicles, brake and operate...
  12. Arokh

Busy and poor. :,(

Not really had much of a chance to get in game recently between work, travel and moving. But after reading the contents list for the latest VU, I've so gotta make time somehow. Some exploring to break up the usual routine of log in and shoot stuff. :silly2: Really need to get off my ass at...
  13. Arokh

CP sale, with inclusion of other incoherent rambling.

Well the end of SGA, and after relatively hardcore hunting with fairly good odds, what did I get? Suffice to say theres less SGA items in my inventory than property deeds in a hobos pocket. Surprise, surprise, yet another event passes where no items appear in my loot window. Honestly, all I...
  14. Arokh

The tier system, and 2010 goals.

So, the enhancer system. Reading through the forums, it seems many seem to think that this is (once again) the point where the game is inevitably heading downwards like Al-Qaeda Airlines. The sky is falling... again. No surprises there. Just like the armour and clothing tax, people will complain...
  15. Arokh

SGA Armour Aquisition & Update

Finally now the last parts have dropped (on auction), I've managed to get together a complete set of Vigilante SGA edition. Decided to buy the pieces when they were available before they began to disappear and shift to various accounts - getting mixed in with other peoples normal Vigi sets. No...
  16. Arokh

Rawr! :3

Rawr! Not been in game much recently due to a variety of things - the main ones being work and new game releases/demos. *cough*Borderlands*cough*Left4Dead2*cough* If anyone fancies a game, or wants to add me to FL on Steam, then lemme know. ^^ But the time spent in EU... well, it's not so bad...
  17. Arokh

Uber: 1590 Ambu Young

My first four figure and highest solo hunting loot to date! :yay: Came as a bit of a surprise. Lost a lot hunting Atrax and Ambu recently in the tiny hope of looting a DOA, so it was nice to have something back. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Needless to say, quite pleased. As I said to...
  18. Arokh

S.g.a

No the title isn't meant to be in lower case. No matter what I do, when I hit 'post' parts of the title automatically default to lower case. :dunno: Okay, for those who know me reasonably well in game (or have hunted with me enough), you'll know my luck is... well... to be blunt, shit. I'm the...
  19. Arokh

VU 10 - a dragons view ;)

I'm not searching through my own posts or blog entries, but sorry... I'm gonna have to say it: Told you so. Months ago I said a few things along the lines of "When CE2 arrives, don't expect a load of new systems, vehicles, professions etc. It's just going to be a graphics update. Most likely...
  20. Arokh

Kriegerum G.1 Gauss Rifle Review

You may have seen me hunting with it. Or idly picking people off in Twins ring with it. Or if you're the dodgy dishonest type... hacked my account and seen it in inventory. But the fact remains the same - I get asked a load of questions about the Kriegerum Gauss Rifle. So I thought it was time...
  21. Arokh

Achievement: Arokhs first mining global ;3

Skilled naturally to (and past) CGA and Extraction, and my highest ore/enmatter loot was something like 25PED with or without amps. So never really been lucky mining. 79PED irons probably meaningless to most people, but after so long I felt this was a personal achievement. Something I always...
  22. Arokh

Not dead ;p

I'm not dead. Abducted. Or chosen to run off with a mail-order bride (Although that would be nice come to think of it...). It''s just recently things have gone a bit tits up on the computing front. The machine I do all my work on (and more importantly, play EU) is temporarily out of action...
  23. Arokh

Arokh's Critters ;p

Submitted these five entries. One or two of them were done well before this competition, as generic game concept art - I just ended up adapting them a little for use in EU. The others I already had rough sketches so went ahead and quickly photoshopped them. Would have done proper 3D...
  24. Arokh

Uber: Angelina & Arokh - 224PED ESI

Last night was probably the best team hunt ever (and much better than any solo one I've done too). Angelina and I decided to go shoot some Longtooth, and we first got this nice 320PED global (at the time 20PED short of a HoF): Click to enlarge Shortly followed by the uber - a small global that...
  25. Arokh

Selling: 224.54ped esi

sold ----
Back