Search results

1. James Clayton

James Clayton Styling

Just a little update on skills services and prices: Hair Styling - lvl 37 (All hair styles unlocked) Body Sculpting - lvl 29 (height, body fitness, neck, shoulder, upper arm, forearm, chest/breasts, torso, hips, thighs, skin color, skin brilliance) Face Sculpting - lvl 29 (skin...
  2. James Clayton

Selling: Shop for sale

Selling my shop at New Oxford Deer Mall, floor 2, shop#10. 50 item points inside 5 item points outside. Small shop for a small price 4.2k ped
  3. James Clayton

WARNING!!! Broken masks being sold on auction.

I write this to warn everyone that there is a broken empty makeup mask for sale on auction at the present time. It's a Medium empty mask with a tt of 86.80ped. Now any one that knows about masks knows that the break point on masks is at 90% (just check the get info), so a medium mask at 150ped...
  4. James Clayton

Memories of the past

Just a few memories I have to share :) Of what it was to be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QlI5Js-vjc&feature=related The Sucesses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjJ4JnVfc0&feature=related The Frustrations http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFeI9od1M4w&feature=related The Pleasures...
  5. James Clayton

Beauty profession nurfed

BEAUTY PROFESSION NURFED I was shocked to find out this weekend that MA has nurfed the beauty profession. Over the last 2-3 weeks since the latest freebee avatar remake that MA gave I have noticed a new change from the last time this was done. In the past the remake was given with the basic...
  6. James Clayton

Should personal signs/markers/tombstones be alowed?

I just visuted Memorial Island again and noticed that the statue dedicateed to Island girl (Tina Lelu) is still not functional there as before. Neither is the tomb to the young baby functional. And then i heard and read a bit about requests for a marker for Boldar (dam i miss siting and chating...
  7. James Clayton

Buying: Shopkeeper

2.2k for Shopkeeper I would like to buy a female shopkeeper with hair, will pay 2.2k ped. Please pm me here or post in thread or I can usualy be found at sweat camp at around 04:00 MA time
  8. James Clayton

It's Been A Year Now

It's been a year now, since MA introduced CE2. MA gave us a time line of how old systems would be re-implemented and new systems introduced. We expected version bugs and we got them by the truck load but things have moved along. -Mining had its problems, but they were adressed and so were the...
  9. James Clayton

sweat at 3ped - good or bad?

The price of sweat has now reached 3ped. I realy think tha this is bad for our game. A lot of new players come here and get involved in sweating to raise a few ped to start enjoying our world withought depositing. Sweating allows them to get enough to get an opalo, do a little hunting and it...
  10. James Clayton

Should MA back charge for lost decay?

I think this is a very good response to my question about weather or not MA should pay for re-insertions of the mf implants, and I quote : "Why don't you also make a thread about should MA charge us for the decay we didn't pay for around 9 months? It's only fair and proper to charge us for the...
  11. James Clayton

Should MA pay for mf implant re-insertion?

My implant was taken out by MA when v10 was implemented. why did I have to pay decay to re-insert it?
  12. James Clayton

Xmas for a beautician

I'm writing this for two reasons, one to express my feelings and two to get the impressions of others. It's a whine and a rant but I do have the right to express my feelings and disappointments. All comments are welcome. --------- Well guy's and gall's of the beauty trade, it's been over 4...
  13. James Clayton

v10.3 Empty Apartement

This is the suport case i just filed, it should explain everything. Ne1 else have the same problem "My apartement is EMPTY!!, just downloaded 10.3, went to see my place at Genesis Amethera B2f to see if the view had changed since that was the subject of another suport case and yes it is much...
  14. James Clayton

Appartements are back, big deal!

Big deal I went to my place and my hair, body and face sculpting chairs dont work :banghead: , plus my MagaView sign is so bright you can't see whats on it and it flashes like a strobe. But worst of all these little inconveniences is the fact that the beutifull unobstructed view I spent weeks...
  15. James Clayton

My friend left

My good friend that i know in rl and has been playing for over a year now left yesterday :( Their comp can only run in low mode even though it a good laptop and only a year old and their just not enjoying themselves nemore :( So yesterday they gave me all their stuff at Memorial Island and...
  16. James Clayton

Clothe Texture % change

I just noticed that my cognac coat that had 2 fields textured at 100% pre-v10 now has the fields at 99.5 and 93.7 and looks terible because you can see a dull pach now on the coat at the field boundary. Has ne1 else noticed this problem? Is it something that MA intends to fix?
  17. James Clayton

CLIMBING a hill

Desided to right this to help out especialy the miners that have been having trouble reaching there claims because of the new limits in angles of climb in v10 1. you can climb a steaper incline running than walking 2. when you stall in autorun going up a hill try 'tacking' like a sail boat...
  18. James Clayton

James Clayton Styling

James Clayton Styling Hello all, this post is to advertise my beauty styling services. I will keep this thread up to date on my profession levels, available styles and prices. You can usually find me at Twins, or the PA new arrival's tp advertising my services or PM me here for an...
  19. James Clayton

Question: About equipment condition

Is there a corolation between the tt condition of the equipment that we use, the chairs and toolkits, and the success or failure of an operation that is atempted? :confused:
Back