Search results

1. EyesOfMadness

Question: Can we loose our accounts because of VU10?

As far as I'm aware, MA changed it so that we needed to login to Planet Calypso to keep our accounts active. Where as before we only needed to login on the website. Is this still the case? I got to hand it to them if it is, sly move there. My current situation is not being able to even get past...
  2. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Fap-90

Looking for one for around +2400 ped. But will consider other offers in PM or in thread. Thanks.
  3. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Bear (M)

Im looking for a good deal on a set of Bear (M). Preferred without the shin guards. PM me with details if your looking to sell yours. Thanks.
  4. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Full Knight Set (M)

SOLD All parts, including the rare Arm Guards. SB: +200 BO: +230 Auction Ends 5 days after last bid. Thanks.
  5. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Jaguar (M)

Im no longer looking to buy Jaguar, but Bear instead :D Im looking for Jaguar Parts (M), if you have any PM me with details please. Thanks Eyes
  6. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Droplet Skirt (L) & Short Polka Curtain (L) BPs

Just looted these... Droplet Skirt Blueprint (L) Remaining attempts: 25 SB: 78000% NOW 40000%! Short Polka Curtain Blueprint (L) Remaining attempts: 51 SB: 3500% NOW 200%! Thanks.
  7. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Evade Skill Implant

The TT is 9.93 PED. EDIT: I put it on ingame auction 6540% BO. Lock if needs be. Thanks.
  8. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Boar (M)

Im no longer looking for Boar, but Bear instead :D Im looking for Boar Parts (M), if you have any PM me with details please :) Thanks Eyes
  9. EyesOfMadness

Xfire Winner

One Of 25 Xfire Winners Didn't even know that I had won anything until about 15 mins before the prizes were due to be handed out :) Click to enlarge I was in the second category so got the following: Xfire Survival Blaster (L) Click to enlarge Xfire Survival Knife (L) Click to enlarge...
  10. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Nemesis (M) (Without Thigh Guards)

SOLD Selling Nemesis Armour Set (M) (Without Thigh Guards) SB: +2250 BO: +2450 The Auction will end 5 days after the last bid. Thanks.
  11. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Fap-90

SOLD Selling Omegaton Fast Aid Fap-90 SB: +2600 BO: +2900 The Auction will end 5 days after the last bid. Thanks.
  12. EyesOfMadness

FYI: Dark Angels Recruiting

Dark Angels is currently Open to applications Dark Angels is a new society looking for serious players to create a small group of friends that can enjoy playing EU together. If you meet the requirements and you feel you would make a great addition to DA then feel free to apply for a 30 day...
  13. EyesOfMadness

Selling: FULL Predator (M) Set

SOLD I would like to sell my FULL Predator (M) Set. It has been used, but is far from condition limit. The total TT value of the entire set is 205.67 The total decay of the entire set is 10.83 The maximum decay it has on any one piece is 2.56 Ped and that piece is the Harness. Im looking for...
  14. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Knight Parts (M)

SOLD I started to collect myself a set, then I just bought the entire set so I still have these in storage. Maybe someone elce can complete a set with them. Knight Harness (M) Knight Face Guard (M) They do not need to be sold together and please make offers in the thread, I will only accept...
  15. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Korss H350 Unl

WTB Korss H350 Unlimited. If you have one you want to sell, PM me with your price please. Thanks.
  16. EyesOfMadness

Selling: M2875

SOLD Selling Omegaton M2875 The market value for this item is between +700 and +800. I will start the bidding at +750 and set BO at +800 The Auction will end 5 days after the last bid. Thanks.
  17. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Fap 90

Bought One :) Thanks EyesOfMadness
  18. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Nemesis W/o Thighs

Selling my Nemesis W/o Thighs Market for the Nemesis W/o Thighs is currently +2475 I will start the bidding at +2300 and set the BO at +2600 The Auction will end 5 days after the last bid. Thanks
  19. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Riker UL1

Selling Unlimited Riker UL1 The market value for this item is +700 I will start the bidding at +600 and set BO at +1000 The Auction will end 5 days after the last bid. Thanks. Current Bid is +620
  20. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Ranger 2500RS and Terrus SE600 x2

Looking for the following, PM your price if you are selling these: Seizzt Ranger Scope 2500/3500/4000RS Terrus Laser Sight SE600/700/800/900 x2
  21. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Laser Pistol, Scope, Sight & Armour

Im Interested in all of the below. If you are selling any of these, PM or Post your price :) EDIT: Bought Merc Seizzt Ranger Scope 2500/3500/4000 RS Terrus Laser Sight SE 600/700/800 Nemesis Thigh Guards (M) Any Info on these Items is appretiated. I think the scopes and sights I have chosen...
  22. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Unlimited Riker UL1

SB: TT+1 CB: TT+5 BO: TT+1000 Some Stats TT Value: 1426.99 (Condition Limit) Click to enlarge
  23. EyesOfMadness

Buying: Nemesis Thigh (M)

I only require this piece now to complete the set. PM me please if you have it :)
  24. EyesOfMadness

Selling: Unlimited Riker UL1

PM Offers Please SB: TT+1k (2426.99) CB: TT+1k (2426.99) BO: TT+2k (3426.99) End Date: 03 June 2008 Some Stats TT Value: 1426.99 (Condition Limit) Click to enlarge
  25. EyesOfMadness

B. Jaguar/Tiger Parts (M)

Looking for individual parts of either of these armours.
Back