Search results

1. CyberPunk

Bug in VU 14.4 Esc doesn't work

All escape does is pull up or close the options menu, no longer does it close a window in focus nor close chat focus. I am playing in windowed mode, win 8
  2. CyberPunk

Uber: Unamped - Vast (XXI) Lysterium Stone worth 1464 PED on Monria!

Went to go see what I could find up on Monria, my first run through this place, went unamped in order to snag a rare or two if possible, even used a finder which only uses 20 probes, not quite as special as hitting big with unamped enmats but still a nice little surprise, shame not much markup.
  3. CyberPunk

Uber: My first rare, Improved Fi/Ra/Co Evil Blueprint (L) 5 Clicks!

Looted an Improved Fi/Ra/Co Evil Blueprint (L) 5 Clicks! Being my first rare item I felt a need to post, so I have a record of it in a few years for my failing memory :) I was clicking Roadie BLP Amp Mk I for this loot, time to go mine some more alternative! If only I had the nerve...
  4. CyberPunk

Selling: Improved Fi/Ra/Co Evil Blueprint (L) 5 Clicks

Sold, private sale.
  5. CyberPunk

Auction still bugged

Today after the patch, I still cannot remove my order. (Order I am trying to remove was placed last night and bought out the entire auction for that item, when not a single listing was below my order %. The differences were covered by being extracted from my ped card.) Also today after patch...
  6. CyberPunk

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Sold Out Sold Out
  7. CyberPunk

FYI: GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) + Dante vs Herman ARK-30 (L) + Dante

Before I go on with what I'm about to say, out of good conscious, I feel I must admit I own an ARK-30 BP and am doing this to increase it's popularity. (If you are an avid Apis user and at first opposed to this thread, please take a moment to consider that ARK-30s increasing in popularity may...
  8. CyberPunk

Question: When in space, for me, HUD shows only 17 km/hr but Sleipnir deed says Speed 57.7 km/hr

Before the last VU the HUD in the Sleipnir showed speed of 57 km/hr (same as shown on deed), I've gone up in space for the first time this VU and it's showing only 17 km/hr. Is anyone else reaching 57km/hr in their Sleipnir Mk1? Correction to title, Deed says 57.6
  9. CyberPunk

Disciple progress: Based on Skill Points or Skill TT Value?

In the old system there was a set number of points for each eligible skill to graduate. When met, the mentor could graduate the disciple. This was based off of the disciple only being able to take a mentor while his/her points was below a certain value. In the new system, disciples can take a...
  10. CyberPunk

Flaw in the new Mentor Register System.

I love the new system put in place for mentoring however there's a huge flaw in it, when a disciple takes a mentor from the Mentor Register there is no path for a line of communication between the two players (without the forum to communicate for a meet, this could prove to be impossible)...
  11. CyberPunk

Accomplished non-depositor offering mentorship.

I've taken on enough disciples for the time being, thanks for looking, good luck.
  12. CyberPunk

Buying: Weapon Skill Modification Enhancer IV

getting friend to click em for me thanks anyhow
  13. CyberPunk

Buying: Ancient Greece TT Weapon Set

Got em thanks all. If anyone else is looking for these I purchased from Buzz's Hunting Shop (Twin Mall Floor 1) for ~+2 each.
  14. CyberPunk

Renting Tiered UL Isis LR48

Listed gun on auction, may re-open this rental if it doesn't sell.
  15. CyberPunk

Selling: Isis LR48 (Tier 5.0) Sale & Price Check (your opinion is appreciated)

Listed gun on auction, thank you all for your comments.
  16. CyberPunk

Question: Where's Kadra Young?

Where's Kadra Young?
  17. CyberPunk

Achievement: Non Depositor Unlocks Combat Sense

Finally hit level 50 and got Combat Sense! I started playing in November 2007, never made a deposit, time's really flown by, can't believe it's going on 4 years this November. I know to many, 4 years to unlock this skill is a very long time. However, all my time in game hasn't been spent...
  18. CyberPunk

You have lost some Health! WTF!

So I'm out mining, hit a claim, start extracting and when I get a "Mining" skill gain it's followed with the message "You have lost some Health!" I've not chipped anything out in months, this baffles me. Anyone have any idea how this happened?
  19. CyberPunk

Selling: Typonolic Gas @ Twin Peaks

Sold it all, thanks for looking
  20. CyberPunk

Uber: My Second Tower! (6243 Typonilc Steam, Unamped, Eudoria)

Got my second ever tower today, mining north of Aloode with unamped Ju25 (L): With markup just about 9k PED. My first tower was also unamped enmatter on Eudoria. :tower:
  21. CyberPunk

Hit Rugaritz 3 drops in a row with unamped tier 10 TT finder (Ziplex Z1 OreSeeker) + 10 levels of depth enhancers.

Lots of redulite too, just crazy. All the finds of these rares are showing as "unknown" on deed and extract in one click so I can't get screenshots but omg!
  22. CyberPunk

Too much lag!

So fucking sick of it! Sorry for the pointless thread and profanity, it's just so maddening!! :mad:
  23. CyberPunk

11.3.2 Bugs

Not all red dots are appearing on the radar.
  24. CyberPunk

"Tier Increase Rate" Enhancer

(I do not wish for this to be in game before we get back pets/beacons/hangars/all things old) I would like to see an enhancer which increases the rate of tier increases on whichever item it's placed into, without increasing decay rate.
Back