Search results

1. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: Shop Keeper Pads +2100

Buying Shop Keeper Pads Quantity - <5 Price TT +2100 Quantity subject to change. PM me with offers. Thank you.
  2. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: GEC Spur Gears 5K BP, Level 4 Mining Amp BP UL

Looking for both of these bp's price is negotiable. PM me with offers. Reasonable offers will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
  3. FilthyMcNasty

Nasty Enterprises INC: Mining Amps Tools Enhancers Weapons

Nasty Enterprises INC Monria & Caly: Mining Amps Tools Enhancers Weapons Two Shops are currently online with another planned to open by the end of the year. ALL prices at minimum -1.5% weekly MU. PM me here or in game to set up larger orders to save the fee's and receive larger discounts...
  4. FilthyMcNasty

Selling: ML-35 Tier 6.5 Good Remaining Tiers SB + 6k

As stated in the title. ML - 35 long range BLP rifle tier 6.5 for sale. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Meckel_%26_Loch_ML-35 Remaining tiers 7 - 159 8 - 65 9 - 167 10 - 130 This weapon with Dante and 6 dmg enhancers is capable of pushing out 73 DPS from what I have...
  5. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: Boar (UL) Full Set

Looking for a full set of Boar armor. Tier 0 or 1 is fine. Tier 2 is negotiable. Please PM me your offers thank you and GL out there.
  6. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: UL LVL 6 or LVL 7 amp

Looking at purchasing a UL lvl 6 or preferably lvl 7 amp soon. Let the offers begin! :)
  7. FilthyMcNasty

Info: Filthy's Quest: A New Beginning

Howdy folks! Man how I have missed this world and all my loyal followers and community alike. It's damned good to be back from retirement. 1.5 years was way too long away from PE. So I looked (grinded) an old friend of mines blog yesterday and I got an itch. Oh yesterday was my first full...
  8. FilthyMcNasty

Question: Pilots on NI?

Ok so today is my first official day back from retirement and I'm marooned on NI. Need a pilot off this god forsaken planet lol. Where should I look for one?
  9. FilthyMcNasty

Coming out of retirement

Howdy boys and girls. Due to recent events yours trully is coming out of retirement and going in with a bang! Ive had a long 1 year off and looking forward to seeing my old friends and meeting new faces. Right now i am marooned on foma but now for long. Look for me in my favorite spots. I...
  10. FilthyMcNasty

MF items missing after latest update

So yea, I got to TP with my minor chip and it's not in my inventory. Neither is my implant. So now I am stuck in BFE withj lots of ME, just no MF items. Anyone else having the same issue?
  11. FilthyMcNasty

Help: Depth Enahncers

So I just bought a lot of depth enhancers preparing my VRX for a specific area (yea, I keep 3 different VRX2000's each with different enhancers for different area's) and the enhancer's won't go on. Tried a relog, nothing. Now, I have used depth enhancers before and never had an issue. Anyone...
  12. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: EE/05 SGA extractor

Please PM me offers. Saw some a while back on auction but not since.
  13. FilthyMcNasty

Medium amps and Rare Ores

I didn't know this was still possible. Click to enlarge So apparently you can still find the rarer rares on 105 amps. I've found Vesperdite, quantium, and zand on the 105. But nothing like, Ruga, Tride or redulite, much less Meganite.
  14. FilthyMcNasty

Vote for the Most Popular Miner!

It's simple. Vote for the most popular miner in the Entropia Universe. I will compile a list over the next day and add a poll. If you have someone in mind you would like to see on this poll. Put it here and I will see about adding them. Please keep it fair and do not vote for yourself :)
  15. FilthyMcNasty

Info: Project 200k

Aight, so after the poll I had an overwhelmingly positive feedback for starting another blog. Now keep in mind, 1M Bombs Later is still in effect, it is just inactive until I can figure out there new mining system to the point of where I profit 90% of my runs like I did in the past. This...
  16. FilthyMcNasty

Info: Top 20 ATH for Every Resource!

So, I was thinking, since the old sticky's original owner went AWOL, I would make a thread and keep up with it from now on. I do not take credit for the information or layout, I only copied and pasted the code from the OP. I do take credit for keeping up with the code from this point on
  17. FilthyMcNasty

Question: How would you feel about another blog?

Most of you know me as the 1M Bombs miner. I have put that project on standby untill I can get a complete grasp on how the loot system is working and where the ores are spawning. Now I have been mapping the planet for both ore and enmatter. My question to all of you is this: Would you like...
  18. FilthyMcNasty

Attempting to contact Squee

I need to contact Squee of Irken Invaders. Simply put, I need the source code for NRF for a project a buddy and myself are working on.
  19. FilthyMcNasty

TY to James Jimmy Stryker

Earlier today I logged in and went on a MA-105 amped run on CND. While i was in dome 17 I decided to go on a suicide mission into a group of Dasps just to see if I could hit something big in there. Well, I ran, I dropped, I died and.... Click to enlarge So I figure since I got a lot of time on...
  20. FilthyMcNasty

NBK Miners & NBK Elite Miners are now recruiting!

The NBK Miners and NBK Elite Miners are both recruiting again! Obviously both societies are dedicated mining societies however both also have people who like to hunt and craft as well along with some Ore/EnMatter traders. Overall, we are a fun bunch of people who love to mine. Many of us also...
  21. FilthyMcNasty

What's wrong with support?

Ok, are you guys really that busy or just afk all of the time? I've been waiting for support for 30 minutes now. Entropiatracker support chat Waiting for supporter... (Please allow up to 2 minutes for a supporter to arrive)
  22. FilthyMcNasty

Customization

Ok. Pants, M,C. I understand this to mean Male, Customizable. Does that mean if I buy some white M,C shoes I can color them black?
  23. FilthyMcNasty

Soc Leadership Change

Recently I took over the NBK Elite Miners. We did a leadership change from Fera Ferdiad Dlonra to myself. That was two weeks ago and still I have not shown up as leader of the Elite Miners nor do I have any of the priviledges associated with it. I'm asking for you guys to manually add me...
  24. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: 7 6C plates

Looking for 7 6C plates. 1/2 to full TT. Pm offers or post them here please.
  25. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: 7 2E (L) Plates

I want a full set (7) 2E plates. Must be full tt. PM me offers or post them here. Thank you.
Back