1. Matzone

Selling: 25k EFD for 35 PED

I''m at port atlantis now can u come?
  2. Matzone

Price changed to 30 ped.
  3. Matzone

Selling 25k EFD for 35 PED. Pm me or post here if you want.
  4. Matzone

Team Romania WoF 2009

Carlo Matzone RO Captain: Hawk Support
  5. Matzone

Newbie? Looking for something els to do then sweating?

I just finished my run with Xzion and i got a great time..It`s a nice experience for a newbie player like me and i must tell allot better then sweating :D..He is a very nice and generous person..Thx for this and + rep ...
  6. Matzone

Question: creating a account?

I live in romania to and my account was accepted in a few hours without need of verification papers or other stuff.
  7. Matzone

Selling: 10k EFD 30 ped

sry guys i forgot to post..sold few days ago to City Cat for 30 ped..
  8. Matzone

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

I see many ppl say that when running the fruits/stones dosen`t appear...it`s not true..when i go to "fruit hunting" i always run and i usually have better results then walking..you always need to look around avatar feet..when you run and pass around a fruit stack you will see like a flash...
  9. Matzone

As i see i didin`t get eny offers till now i will change my price. So i`m selling 10k efd at a rate of 1 ped - 400 efd so it will be 25 ped for all.Post here if you like my offer.
  10. Matzone

One word story game!!!@_@!!

died......
  11. Matzone

(Forum game) Type your username with your elbow

jmaqtt5za9 3e
  12. Matzone

Terrorist in EU omg

I will not give you - rep or + rep for this.I don`t want to be mean or something but this has nothing to do with entropia universe general discussion topic.I seen this before and loved it.You should post this in this section: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fun-stuff/ .
  13. Matzone

I`m selling 10k efd for 30 ped or 6.5k sweat.
  14. Matzone

Help: Mentor is never online anymore?

I just graduated a few days ago but i got an big problem with my mentor..i didin`t see it online from the first day i started to play and that was like many months ago..Now how can i be released? I read somewhere in this forum that i need to be released by MA but where should i write to them and...
  15. Matzone

Getting married in EU

It`s not a game it`s a universe..so why not ?
  16. Matzone

Buyng fast 2k efd for 10 ped..

Title say all..pm me..
  17. Matzone

How many globals before I hof???

Tomorow you will get ur first hof :) ... 101
  18. Matzone

How long do you wait?

If the guy it`s near an revival terminal i`l w8 2-3 minutes..If it`s far and i know he dosen`t have time to come back for the same mob then why should i w8?
  19. Matzone

Funny Pic Contest WIN 300 EFD + ......

Again i`m very sory for this.Didin`t wnt to create such problems.I hope u will forgive me. :)
  20. Matzone

Funny Pic Contest WIN 300 EFD + ......

I`m sry for this didin`t know thth site advertise so much.After i upload it i clicked on a direct link image and didin`t see tht.Problem solved.U should remove it to from the quote..thx..
  21. Matzone

Gas Prices?

Romania: 1.8$/litre . A medium salary in my country it`s arround 400-450$ per month.So i thinck the gasoline it`s pretty expensive for us.
  22. Matzone

What's up with PAYPAL???

The worst paypal problem it`s the chargeback system.Last time when i used i got ripped off 130$ on ebay.Tht guy made a chargeback he got his money back and the items he bought from me.Paypal didin`t do nothing for me.I will never use it again E-gold it`s a good alternative to bad not many ppl...
  23. Matzone

Mine-A-Loot-More Upcomming Release :: Full Version

Thts a grate tool thx alot.. + rep
  24. Matzone

What's your Cyborg name?

M.A.T.Z.O.N.E.: Mechanical Android Trained for Zealous Observation and Nocturnal Exploration At least i`m not a killer. :D
Back