Search results

1. Fanan

Buying: Warmonger (bought)

Hi, I'm looking for Warmonger M parts. Helmet Harness Arm Gloves Thigh Shin Foot E-mail me here or in game. Thanks. Fanan Head Shot
  2. Fanan

entropiauniverse.com extremely slow!!!

Trying to open entropiauniverse.com so I can submit a support case, toked me around 20 minutes to do so, keep getting error 503 - Server too Busy. Finally could send the ticket just to realize that instead of one I sent 15 or more tickets saying the same. Unbelievable how you take so much money...
  3. Fanan

Selling: Robot Easter Bunny, Silver Pet - SOLD

WTS: [Robot Easter Bunny, Silver Pet] level 1 - 333 PED PM here, not playing much at the moment. Thank you.
  4. Fanan

Achievement: My last hunting skills unlocks

Intuition - 29 June (Level 80 any Defense profession, Vehicle Structural Engineer or any Mindforce (Hit) profession) Got it through Mindforce. Scavenging and Scientist - 16 July Guess I'm done with hunting unlocks for some time. :cool:
  5. Fanan

Entropia Universe VS Crypto Games

Interesting video. Better buy stronger servers Mindark, third wave incoming? :D
  6. Fanan

Selling: SOLD

Want to sell this combo, BO 18k - pure PED. Price negotiable.
  7. Fanan

Achievement: 300 Health Points

This is SPARTA!!! 300 HP! I'm now a pro-sweater. :cool:
  8. Fanan

Selling: Sold

Looking to sell this - SOLD - PM here or in game with offers (Fanan Head Shot)
  9. Fanan

Another day another uber - Maffoid Champion 3785 PED

After got a very nice Longtooth the day before, last night also got this one. The Maffoid bosses did loot bad but this Champion decided to return me some PED. :)
  10. Fanan

Uber: Longtooth Mature 4587 PED

Been hunting Longtooth in shared loot since they appeared this year, even finished the mission "Take a breather" last weekend (btw 15k ped cycle for that mission). While watching Hoobler's stream he came to this place to do his daily LT mission and I thought that I also should try some big LT so...
  11. Fanan

Quickness unlock

I can now hunt in Crystal Palace in just Pixie armor. :D
  12. Fanan

Buying: Bear M parts (shin, foot)

Trying to complete a Bear M Set, if you have Shin or Foot for sell please contact me here or ingame. (IGN: Fanan Head Shot) Thanks.
  13. Fanan

Uber: Christmas Ring 2020

I had to wait three days to open these boxes, but I think it was worth the wait. :D
  14. Fanan

Achievement: Kill Strike

Kill Strike finally unlocked! :)
  15. Fanan

Uber: 11 059 PED EP Recycle 2

One click... that's all you need! :D
  16. Fanan

Where did go that thread about the Hussk?

Hello everyone. Some days ago I did read here a thread about the spawning of the Hussk and the fact that when you introduce the required ingredients to make it spawn that you would get back the same TT value in combat tokens. I found it very interesting and did come back last night to take a...
  17. Fanan

Greedy "friend"

Hello guys! I post here to ask for advice. I have a very old friend that keeps me asking for money! Almost every time we meet he ask me for money. We have great fun together and I enjoy a lot to hanging out with him but for more than 12 years that we know each other, I probably lent him more...
  18. Fanan

Proof that picking up Common Dung improves loot

Always pick up everything that crosses your way! Even if it's common dung! ;)
  19. Fanan

Selling: FFA Points (sold)

Hello Looking to sell my FFA stars. Have around 13k points. PM here or ingame with your price.
  20. Fanan

First skill to reach 10k points

Hello. Last night I got my Rifle skill up to 10000 skill points. It says "Great Master" but I still feel like a newbie. ;)
  21. Fanan

Imagine everyone have 100% TT returns, would the game survive?

Imagine everyone having 100% returns or really close to it like 99.999%, where the Markup gained is where You profit or not. Some would say it's impossible and that MindArk need money to pay their staff and the servers. And yes I agree! No company in this world can act like charity but then I...
  22. Fanan

Imagine got an ATH on this machine! :D

https://www.facebook.com/CorsairFRA/videos/146609356768088/ https://www.instagram.com/p/B-hukmOngqC/
  23. Fanan

Video sponsored by MA?

Hello. Found this video last night. Interesting. Just take a look.
  24. Fanan

Uber: Aurli Watcher 5188 PED

Hello all! I thought would never post here again, been a long time since something really relevant. This is my highest solo hunting loot ever in one of the hunting fields that I like the most. Not much MU in it but I will gladly take it. (DOA Slugstorm L still loading) A little help...
  25. Fanan

Selling: Gremlin (M) T2/T3

Selling my Gremlin (M) Set. Arms T 3.2 Harness T 3.2 Thighs T 3.2 Shins T 3.1 Gloves T 3.1 Face T 2.8 Foot T 2.3 All pieces are full TT. SB / BO = TT + 330 PED. PM here or Ingame. Fanan Head Shot I prefer here on PCF because I login more frequently.
Back