Search results

1. Z

Help: Daikiba Young to old setup advice

Occasional provider or guardian either shouldn't be an issue. Was wondering on people's thoughts for my setup for hunting daikiba young-old mostly. Using Adj Bukin's Rifle with a101, tt pistol for finisher if hp low enough, like, a sliver left kind of thing. Also have Ares and Athenic Ring...
  2. Z

Help: Figuring out markup for hunting.

When figuring out markup on a certain enemy when hunting, how exactly do others figure out the MU? As it is I have just been taking the average % from all lootables, but that cant be accurate can it? Especially when you consider the different chances of different loot dropping. The closest I...
  3. Z

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Message me here or, preferably, ingame.
  4. Z

Buying: Potentially Buying Ancient Red Scorpion

Message me ingame is preferred.
  5. Z

Selling: Summer Ring 2016

Finished Sale
  6. Z

Price Check on Summer Ring 2016

Wondering about the current market on summer ring 2016 Message me here or ingame, ingame is preffered. Thanks!
  7. Z

Buying AS 98, Gnome arms F, Knight gloves, harness, shins F

PM me please. and a fi ra co beast i forgot to mention
  8. Z

New armor/plates question

Armor/plates question EDIT : Whoops! I realized that the title made it seem like there was new armor and plates in the game :p I am wondering about a couple of things Which would be overall, more efficient/better Gnome armor rather than rascal gnome armor with 2a plates rather than rascal...
  9. Z

Armor problem...

I cant decide if I should get new armor or not... As it is right now, Im lookin at Knight, Shogun and Rascal Ive already got rascal armor which oviously is GREAT armor for impact/cut or purly impact Knight armor would provide better protection in those categories, has higher durability but...
  10. Z

About the ads in EU...

As far as I understand it... The ads in EU only affect the high ped loots, not the average loots... I dont like this... In my opinion, I think they should affect my general loots as well, my average every day loots. Of course we dont want everyone profiting, but, at least make it easier on...
  11. Z

Whats the cut off point for when you can no longer be mentored?

is it 3k in a skill?
  12. Z

is there any reason to put scopes and lasers on maxed out weapons?

well... is there? Or does having these items on there increase your chance of getting good loots? As some people think so... Or do they add even more to maxxed out weapons?
  13. Z

breer p5a

is it worth the 200%+ markup? Its not a whole lot better than the mercenary, but its much more costly than the mercenary is having max stats on the weapon really that valuable?
  14. Z

anyone know if m2722 adjusted is worth it?

Cause im thinking of buying one...
  15. Z

Since there is z theory that less efficient weapons mean more loot...

I think im gonna try out a hunt with Mann MPH DlxE :p Or is it the ones that decay the most give more loot? (with that theory though) in which case im gonna use the EWE EP-38 Night Special :) hell, maybe ill try to use blp weapons even though ive got almost no blp weapons tech, since they do...
  16. Z

E Amps

I was just wondering... What is the point of them? They certainly are not efficient, but they add alot more damage so I was wondering.... Wouldnt it be as economical to use an e amp as it would an a100 or a200 amp? Cause it would do more damage, which means, you would have to shoot less...
  17. Z

question of armor plates

for armor plates such as the following... 2C 2A 2B 1B 1A 3B 1C am i better off just using my gremlin/rascal armor by itself and fapping the extra damage with my fap 50 and let the mob regenerate that much more or would it be more economical to use the plates? fap that much less and be able to...
  18. Z

Buying A106

Lookin to buy one, give me offers here or in pms
  19. Z

Something I noticed about pe wiki...

the eco/m field... its based on the damage/pec INCLUDING markup cant we get a field that doesnt include markup? wouldnt that give you the true efficiency of the weapon? or should i just ignore the markup part? as well, is the higher the power the better? (factoring in efficiency as well)...
  20. Z

What am I doing wrong?

Ive played this game for quite some time, for about 2 years I think its been. My main profession is hunting, always has been. But why, why in 2 years have I only globaled about 6 times I think its been, All of them being under 200 peds. Ive hunted Longu youngs to olds, ambulimax, armax cow...
  21. Z

How are you guys able to judge the distance....

from one bomb/probe to the next one so say your tool does an area of 100 meters how are you able to judge when you will be 100 meters away from your previous bomb?
  22. Z

How do you do beacon missions?

So... yeah, how do you? those are what the current events are in this game arent they?
  23. Z

What ores or Enmatters can you get from mobs in loot? (excluding sweat)

so yeah... title sais it all :)
  24. Z

Whats with the Opalo?

I see people killing longu olds, feffoid warlords, and other high end mobs in globals using an opalo is the opalo really that good with an amp, or are you guys just usin it to finish them off when they get low on health? (which is probably what it is... but, its buggin me so i want it clarified :p)
  25. Z

Selling Adj Hero, first one to offer TT+6k in PEDs gets it (no trades)

Selling Adj Hero, first one to offer TT+5.9k in PEDs gets it (no trades) *edit* just as the title sais first one to post here or message me gets it
Back