Search results

1. Pieman93

Looking For Society

Hi there! My name is Matt, i'm 19 years old and as the title suggest I am currently hunting for a new society! I've been away from the game for about 1 and a half - 2 years as I've been concentrating on my education but i'm currently on a gap year so i'm looking to get back into Entropia as...
  2. Pieman93

Skype Problems?

Hey there, it's been about a year since I last played Entropia and i've just recently come back to play on an occasional basis. I've noticed that voice chat has been added to the game and i'm having issues with being able to speak with non-playing friends on Skype. As soon as I start up the...
  3. Pieman93

Non-depoer looking for Soc!

Hello, I am a gamer from England who has been playing Entropia for around 2 years now and have been in a few societies but unfortunately many have gone unactive meaning i've often left. I am now looking for a new society :D I mostly sweat and then make ME to make money and when I can afford it...
  4. Pieman93

Achievement: 1k SG Skill

Been plaing Entropia for 3 years on and off now and finally made it to 1000 in Sweat Gatherer skill, not the best acheivement but still :yay:
  5. Pieman93

EU not working :/

I used to play Entropia on my old laptop but a lack of RAM meant that when VU.10 was implented I could no longer run EU :mad: But now I have a new more powerful laptop with 4GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M Graphics Card and I want to start playing again. However when I start the clien...
  6. Pieman93

Question: Anyone else had this happen??

So yesterday i put a bid on an auction that was meant to end about 2 hours ago and i just logged on now and it's not on the auction, i haven't had my PED returned if i lost it and no message has come up :( Also i tried to relog but i can't log back, says i've lost connection to the server even...
  7. Pieman93

EXILES looking for new members!!

As the title suggest we are looking for some new members to bolster our ranks. At the moment we are looking for about 10 new members but we will possibly be looking for more in the future :D A little about us EXILES was a soc set up in 2006 by Darth LORDVADER Vader and has had a cadet section...
  8. Pieman93

Question: Sib?

Sorry if this should be in a different forum but i wasn't sure where to put it. So i was on the auction looking at some weapons and i noticed i was SIB on only hit on some and only damage on others. I was wondering do you have to be SIB in both to feel the full effects of SIB or if you're only...
  9. Pieman93

Question: Do you have to have the deed to claim an LA??

I was just curious because my soc leader say that he found an unclaimed LA but when he tried to get it a message came up saying that te soc already had a claim on an LA somewhere else. Also can you claim LA's owned by Marcus Callender or have you got to get the deeds somehow?? All help will be...
  10. Pieman93

Question: Where can i find these blueprint books??

This isn't actually for me, it's for a socmate :) Where could he get a Textures Volume II and a Textures Limited book? :confused:
  11. Pieman93

Critical Hit!!! You get 59 sweat!!

some of you may of seen before a topic on sweat hofs and globals, i personally wasn't a big fan of this but i came up with a different idea. What about if now and then you got a sort of critical hit and get 50-60 sweat :) What does everyone else think?? :confused::scratch2:
  12. Pieman93

EXILES are recruiting!

EXILES recruiting, looking for active players (must be fluent in english)all levels of players accepted (except ubers) if you need more info please feel free to pm me or i can normally be found at Neas. When applying please say you saw the topic on the forum and where we can find you.
  13. Pieman93

Cheesy Chat up lines

not sure if there's been a topic like this posted before but i'll start: "Do you have a map because i keep getting lost in your eyes" :D Post any that you know :D
  14. Pieman93

Official Petition to get a Soc terminal at PA swamp camp!!!

I apologise if this could be put in a subforum i wasn't sure :ahh: but anyway i believe that there should be a society terminal placed at the swamp camp. It's alright for all the people with teleport chips but for noobs it's a terrible inconvience having to disrupt sweating to run to PA:mad: PUT...
  15. Pieman93

Which is the next-gen console??

Which do you think is the besst next-gen console?? Personally my favourite is the Xbox 360 (because i own one):D
  16. Pieman93

Buying: Gnome Face Guard (M)

i'll almost completed my gnome set apart from i need a face mask, i can normally be found at Neas, PA (at tp and sweat camp) or Anok Sellims (short run south-east of Atlas Haven). If you can't find me please pm me on forum and we can set up a meeting time and place!! :)
  17. Pieman93

Oil!!!!!

I need some oil so i can begin crafting, can anyone tell me where there are some decent deposits????
Back