Oil!!!!!

Pieman93

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Matt Dobbo Dobbins
I need some oil so i can begin crafting, can anyone tell me where there are some decent deposits????

Last edited:
become uber and go to oilrig ;)

seriously though, most miners tend to keep their places to themselves :)
hope you find what you seek ^^

Just mine enmatter anywhere on eudoria and you should be fine....

Oil is quite common...when I started I went south along the coast from Port Atlantis...lots there and the mobs aren't too tough to deal with.

But, really...it is almost everywhere...

:laugh: I should list all the places I don't mine .. you can almost always find a ton of oil and lyst there :D

Seriously - the best spot to date for oil for me - was Myrene Island. But, now, with mermoth stalkers - it might be a bit trying to get an oil claim out from under a mermoth prowler. :scared:

good luck !

memorial island is mainly oil and lyst if Im not misstaken...

memorial island is mainly oil and lyst if Im not misstaken...

dude.... mining in a memorial site? just... just no :rolleyes:

I wanted to say that!!! :(

;)

Quite cheap atm no?

Unless you enjoy mining and want to skill, GL!! :thumbup:

p.s Try east Argus (not that I have mined in a while)

yeah i do enjoy mining and i am a noob so want to skill

Also i just want to say a BIG thanks to everyone who's posted!! Your all very nice people:yay:

Psst... its cheaper to buy oil.

Go for better enmats during the time you would mine for oil, sell them, buy oil, profit :yay:

Go for better enmats during the time you would mine for oil, sell them, buy oil, profit :yay:

Actualy, its more cheaper to go to rig and farm some oil ^^

Fort Pandora also has hue amounts of oil, lyst ... sometimes belkar and melchi

Pssst...you can't global in auction unless somebody accidentally drops a zero!

Actually, going for "better" enmatters is a good suggestion as you will find lots of oil while looking for the "better" ones.

Oil - the "near-success" of enMatter mining.

It's pretty much everywhere, just drop a probe.
If you need some small lots, come find me, I'll sell or trade.

Psst... its cheaper to buy oil...

If you really track your expenses vs. you returns, I agree you will see that buying it is cheaper in the long run - especially if you are going to focus on crafting. Consider the purchase your "start-up expenses".

If you would like to mine it, take a look at the Hadesheim area on the map. If you look closely, you will see what appears to be a circle around Hadesheim. Now picture that circle as a clock. I got several HOFs on oil there... at 10 o'clock, 12 o'clock and the largest was at 9 o'clock.

Good luck.

I need some oil so i can begin crafting, can anyone tall me where there are some dcent deposits????

I seem to find a lot of Oil south of Troy, in that black part on the map

gl.

If you dont know where oil is you probably have never dropped a probe.
This means for you oil can be found almost everywhere.

If you dont know where oil is you probably have never dropped a probe.
This means for you oil can be found almost everywhere.

No i have dropped probes before, i was just wondering where there are some fairly big deposits of it :)

I found a few large deposits just north of Camp Phoenix near the river

No i have dropped probes before, i was just wondering where there are some fairly big deposits of it :)

I thought the average size just stay the same no matter where you mine. :rolleyes:

I thought the average size just stay the same no matter where you mine. :rolleyes:

i don't think so cause people have globalled on oil so there must be bigger deposits :)

Back