Search results

1. K

Selling: 837 Muscle Oil

Hi im selling 837 Muscle Oil at 102%. If you are intrested in purchasing it please post here and we can schedule a meeting place and time.:D
  2. K

Buying: (F) Tiger and Jaguar Foot Guards

Hi im looking for (F) Jaguar foot guards at tt + 6200 and (F) Tiger foot guards at tt + 6000. If u have some and want to sell please post here.:D
  3. K

Finding Service

Do u need a item but can't find it? Or maybe you cant find it for the right price. Then pm me with the item and the price range your willing to pay and i'll find it for u. I'll charge a small fee depending on the item and the price i find it at but dont worry im not gonna rob you blind.:laugh...
  4. K

Does the Sweat Skill Matter?

i've been sweating a while now and even though my sweat skill goes up I dont get anymore per hour.:( What do you think?
  5. K

Need help getting 2 Nea's Place

If there's any people that gather sweat in a group or are just nice enough:D can you take me 2 nea's place. My Xfire username is xxkrollxx or you can post a time and location 2 meet.
  6. K

Where is Nea's place

Can someone give me the coordinates to nea's place?:scratch2:
  7. K

How much would you pay 4 sweat?

How much would u pay for 1000 sweat? I wanna use this thread to help people gauge how much sweat is worth. Including myself.;) Also where do you think is the best place for gathering sweat? List coordinates if you can. Thx for the help.:D
  8. K

Help: Looking 4 a mentor

Hi im looking for a good mentor someone who can show me the ropes. I just started yesterday and am willing to devote 2-3 hours a day to playing. I live in the U.S. on the east coast.:D
  9. K

I need Help

I need help. When I log in I cant see people the backround is fine and so are the animals.:( Anyone know wats going on?
Back