Search results

1. Miscellaneous

Chipping to start

So I searched my inquiry up on EF and couldn't find anything explicitly related. I've been pretty much a hunter throughout my EU career, mining occasionally and crafting once in a while, only doing 20-30 PED runs at a time. Recently though, I've gotten a little urge to start getting...
  2. Miscellaneous

Advice on a panic weapon

So I've decided to get a shiny new panic weapon, but I'm having trouble deciding what. At the moment, I'm using my Katsuichi Honor as my panic weapon, but with 0.3/10 HA, that's not working too well. I'm willing to spend around TT+200, 250 tops for one, and I'd like it to be a pistol. Any...
  3. Miscellaneous

Question: Advice on weapon type

(Not sure whether this goes in Weapons or Hunting, but I'm pretty sure here in weapons...) So, I've been a laser pistoleer my whole EU experience now (level 14 laser hit, so, low-mid leveled), and I've decided I want to switch to BLP. Now, naturally, I'd want to stick with pistols, but after...
  4. Miscellaneous

Buying: A variety of BLP equipment

I know I made a post a couple days ago about buying some BLP stuff but I have a bigger list now and I think my old one was losing attention with its title. I'm looking for the following items: Svempa S60 (L) Bull Tac20 (L) Bull Tac30 (L) Rapper (L) FreanD Delta BLP Pistol Fi/Ra/Co Beast and...
  5. Miscellaneous

Buying: Svempa S60 (L) & Amp

It seems that a lot of the low-mid level BLP SIB pistols, as well as low-mid level BLP amps (Rapper, Tac30, Tac40) are never in auction, due to people not crafting them. That being said, I'm interested in buying a Svempa S60 (L) and a Rapper (L) amp. Also willing to trade for my Korss H380 (L)...
  6. Miscellaneous

Redemption

Due to the insane amount of ubers in the past few days, loot has been absolutely horrible for me. I had lost over 70 PED in a few hunts, and it was really disheartening to me. Now, any sane person would probably have quit to avoid further losses. Luckily, I am not sane. >:D I went on a drone...
  7. Miscellaneous

>:3

2 months and a week in, $120 later, it happened. My first solo global! My heart skipped a beat when I got this. Managed to get the swirly too. Couldn't have gotten this one without some borrowed plates from some friends, so thanks to them. ;D
  8. Miscellaneous

Question: Scopes and Sights?

So, I've been wondering about scopes and sights lately, and I've come up with three questions: 1.)There seems to be no recommended or maxed level for using scopes or sights. That being said, with exception to cost (decay), does that mean the best one should always be used? Or would you guys...
  9. Miscellaneous

Xfire in EU?

Since I started playing, I've noticed that the Xfire menu or screenshot option doesn't work while I'm playing EU, windowed or fullscreen. I thought at first that it was just problems between EU and Xfire, but then one of my friends on my Xfire list had EU screenshots that he took with Xfire. So...
Back