Search results

1. Naifas Anaconda

Cannot log in...

Hi everyone! After a break of a few months (since august) and on/off for long periods of the last few years, I decided to come back and spend a couple hours hunting with my wife. It turns out that after a few minutes updating, the game failed to connect, and the message "the entropia universe is...
  2. Naifas Anaconda

Buying: Buying FFA stars at 0.21 ped/pt

Well.. what the title says :)
  3. Naifas Anaconda

Deer Mall (NO) 2nd Floor, Shop 1, TusaLusa Shop Restocked!

Hi! It's been a while. Here is a list of the gear in the shop. Shopkeeper TT Final Price Markup Bicak Kwel (L) 101.00 105.09 104.05% Bicak Kwel (L) 101.00 105.09 104.05% Bicak Kwel (L) 101.00 105.09 104.05% Bicak Kwel (L) 59.88 62.28 104.00% Breer P5a (L) 222.10 234.90 105.76%...
  4. Naifas Anaconda

Buying: Buying small shop

Hi! I'm interested in buying a 50 item point shop from the Deer Mall. I'm willing to pay 6k ped for it. I'm open to other suggestions. Cheers, Naifas.
  5. Naifas Anaconda

33 almost out :)

Congratulations to those miners that were stuck downthere for so long and kept it cool, and to the others that were on the surface working to get them out. Good job! Nice mining skill gains i bet! :)
  6. Naifas Anaconda

Eomon young spawn moved?

Hi! My team just wiped out the eomon young-old at 880, 803 we tried some alphas.. but.. hmm.. they were.. ehm.. too boring :D. It's been almost 30 minutes, and nothing appeared at the old coordinates. Is there any new sighting of eomonS?
  7. Naifas Anaconda

MF skills

Anybody knows how the new skills and professions in MF correlate, or if they now affect HP?
  8. Naifas Anaconda

Post your local castle pic thread :)

This thread was inspired by this one. Let us start with MA's castle. And follow with others. Here are a few that you can find in Portugal. Most don't look like doll houses. Almourol Castle Pena palace, Sintra Óbidos castle. Guimaraes. Castle of the Templars, Tomar. Templars changed name...
  9. Naifas Anaconda

Bug in pvp trade!

Hi all! Last night i experienced the most weird and dangerous bug i have ever seen in EU. While doing a trade with a soc mate, the stuff that was in the window, showing a correct total value, did not match the listed content of the trade window (the other tab content), in fact 3 items were...
  10. Naifas Anaconda

TL lunch

Hi everyone! TusaLusa is organizing a day of activities in a restaurant/bar/bush/beach :D. (we're basically gonna meet up at a bar, drink a few beers, go to a restaurant, eat some stuff, drink some more, talk about EU, go to the beach and shoot a couple of rounds doing some paintball if weather...
  11. Naifas Anaconda

Is there a way to know the weight on an avatar?

Hi all! I was thinking of organizing a soc event consisting of a race. However, i want to be sure noone uses a tp chip, guns or armor and there's also no checkpoints. I don't want to have an army of judges running around after them as i would need 1 for each contestant basically, and i want as...
  12. Naifas Anaconda

RL trade between entropians?

In the last couple of years of travelling inside the EU, and although belonging to a common, borderless and customs-free zone, i have noticed a severe lack of choices and representativeness of products in the supermarkets of the continent. And don't speak about supply and demand. Or marketing. I...
  13. Naifas Anaconda

63.9 k Proteron ATH

And i believe this is a nº10 :). Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :yay: A very memorable hunt for us TusaLusa guys :) :yay: And if you see moonfish, tell him the pants are still wet!:silly2: GL to all of you guys, Naifas
  14. Naifas Anaconda

Electrical firearms anyone?

Since we have those neat support weapons that do shrapnel damage and which do that awesomely appealing area damage graphical effect, then why not go a step further and also implement a class of weapon that deals a sort of electrical area damage effect, chained for example (up to 4 creatures...
  15. Naifas Anaconda

Omegaton distractor not working?

Last night i decided to go back to some mining. It's been almost 1 year since my last real run. So i bought a couple hundred bombs and probes, a few ammo to sweep pests on the way and some decoys to distract the big nasty ones while i disapear from the radar range (i wanted it to be a real...
  16. Naifas Anaconda

WoF 2010: Team Iberian Empire

Warning: Sarcasm on. In view of the excelent idea of merging small countries together like for example Germany and similar, and since I realize that no small country without any ubber player stands a chance of even qualifying for round 2, let alone reach round 4 in WoF :laugh:, perhaps it is a...
  17. Naifas Anaconda

Scan exploit at server border?

I stumbled the other day on someone standing in one of thoses infamous areas, with 3 mobs in front of him, but at a safe distance, holding something green in his hands, which appeared to be a scanner. I have a pic somewhere in my pc, that should be clear enough for all of us, but i most probably...
  18. Naifas Anaconda

WoF invitation

As a well known American poetress of Portuguese (Sephardic Jew) decent (( Emma Lazarus) once wrote (you can find it next to the Statue of liberty): "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless...
  19. Naifas Anaconda

Gore and other stuff for cryengine.

In a recent thread by Marco, several valide observations were made relative to improvements of the game. I confess i did not scroll through every post, and noticed the thread was closed today, while i remembered a couple of things that would improve the fun factor without any doubt, and could be...
  20. Naifas Anaconda

Happy 25th april

Well, it's 25 April. The revolution day where i live. The day we remember we all have a voice that should be heard of, and fighting for your rights is not only a possibility, but a duty. Long live freedom. Get distracted and suddenly it's not there anymore! Happy skilling, shooting, and...
  21. Naifas Anaconda

The world economy sinking boat and survival of EU

This is actually a RL thread, but we know how much EU is connected to that world. I was looking at the news and saw in UK a wave of strikes against foreigner workers (even being europeans) and also Greek farmers almost iniciating a new riot because of the price of food being too low and not...
  22. Naifas Anaconda

About the Halloween Horns...

It's been practically 2 weeks now, the gifts were fun, i ran around with wings and horns during that day and all, but, at the end of day 1 of those was definitely put asside since it interfered with my helmet.. the horns. Never to be worn again :). On the day those came out, there was a lot o...
  23. Naifas Anaconda

More area-effect guns and tools

Ok, it's been 1 year now that the area-damage guns were introduced. And this was a fun experiment! Those new support guns proved to be usefull, even that weird grenade launcher! Now a simple variation could be added. Guns that fire a grenade containing poisonous gas (acid area damage) could be...
  24. Naifas Anaconda

Dr almon Duchev log #13

Ok, didn't know where to post it, and i wanted to do it fast, so here it goes... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. Naifas Anaconda

Is there a bug in pvp events?

Yesterday i organized a pvp event for my soc (first time i touched the event manager to do so), and created a pvp event with no fapping, and spent ammo adding to the prize. I put also a symbolic 5 peds as prize. This was going to be an opalo gunfight with no armor open to both our socs, cadets...
Back