Search results

1. kygon

Info: I really like RockT

after a few months of hardcore work commitments and IRL devastation I decided I missed my friends in EU (funny how someone a thousand miles away can help you through tough times better than a life long IRL friend who lives a mile away .. anyway... and pooped in , but 1st convinced a IRL friend...
  2. kygon

I thot EU support were bad but...

compared to this support team...... I've never had a brown nosing from EU support ever, copy and paste... yes - never been complimented in such a butt kissing way this make me LOL unnamed other game support... "I would be happy to resolve your issue right now but sadly i do not have the proper...
  3. kygon

Question: what rekindles your interest ing EU after a break?

Ive not really played seriously since I got married in october (japan honeymoon was fucking spectacular highly recommend!, friends pm me for wedding pics link) anyway, i'm finding it quite hard to keep interested in EU now, I thot Tiers may have done it and if MA sort it the fuck out it might...
  4. kygon

Buying: Paramedic Skills on Chip

if you want a quick deal pm me offers of your med skills pls :)
  5. kygon

Adj Mk V

so what could this sell for these days oc its at 0.9 tier. considering offers
  6. kygon

Tier Tests and a new looted X5

I just looted an full X5 with rather lot tier values (at least compared to all other weps I have) has same as the cleaver I have on my (at cp) it got to 2 within about an hours use do all weps gain at the same speed if the stats are the same? I have an old 1/4 tt one in storage (on the planet...
  7. kygon

Buying: Cleavers and ALL big fists

I'm going to risk a few of these and test the shiTEIR system offers please anthing cleaver and above so mk4 and mk5's too will play well !:)
  8. kygon

Question: WTF is up with aurli loot area size?

Been away for a while so sorry if covered but just been to cp for first time in since cry2 nice looking love the new size and no running after revive but WTF it takes more aiming to loot aurli than to kill them , for me it ruins the whole speedhunting experiece .. is the chirpy sized lootbox the...
  9. kygon

Achievement: Maxed UR200 after SIB started 06-2007

06-15-2007, 10:26 I started using this fap as my sib, after skilling manually (IE no chips) I cheated... yes I feel dirty lol but I ate a 100ped TT FA to increase my reload on my UL 450 (well with it and TY to BH for keeping it for me!) a side effect this maxed my reloads and heal rates on the...
  10. kygon

Buying: Goblin M SGA Parts

I want a set of Goblin M SGA if you got bits lets talk prices (harn gotten already)
  11. kygon

Info: SGA Double Skill Bonus

email just in... "For the next thirteen days, you get thirteen days for free! That's right, there is a double skill bonus for hunting, crafting and mining activities from Sept. 18th to Sept. 30th!" well thats me back ingame hardcore skilling fists and healing like cazy EDIT: reworded for the...
  12. kygon

Buying: Para skills

chipping out as soon as you can? lets get together and make a deal before ESI's work again. I need most skills other than anat. PM me (all discussions can be confidential)
  13. kygon

Maxing out EU on max Resolution

ok I've decived I need to max EU I installed 2x BFG 275 OCx's last night (on air right now until the waterblocks arrive and I OC them that little bit further than air cant take) got everything running at very high at 1920x??? on max AA I only have 4gb of ram (very fast ram yes) I hear from...
  14. kygon

AC death+FPS interface = physical harm if plaed like MMORPG?

If kygon cannot auto click for hunting, kygon will have to die, Ive never hidden the fact I've been reliant for a simple button pressing AC mouse macro for years, I have crippling RSI. I cant play EU without ACer I cant play Crysis or anyother game without one either but the time i spend...
  15. kygon

Question: most stable OS / GFX drivers for cryEU?

I was running ok on win7 64 but not at max res (24" brand new screen) so decided to down to 64bit xp now I have this connection issue many seem to have , I'm convinced its due to the version of the nvidia drivers or that I left EU at a res that I cannot match in xp64 (remember you needed to be...
  16. kygon

Info: Overclocking can KILL

if you OC your stock cooled card you risk destroying it. do your research into OC, think , can my current cooling setup handle maxing out my card? remember the heat from the card goes into your case, if your case cooling sucks that heat builds and builds until something dies lol
  17. kygon

Question: New Player here for 10.0?

post here if your a new player here after hearing about this cry2-ness im interested to see how many we have... I'm seeing many many more guests viewing than ever just interested.........
  18. kygon

Buying: mod fap

20k flat PM me only EDIT: getting lots of offers now quick sell me yours before someone else does!! EDIT: ps Kygons guide on how to manupulate the value of an item in private lesson 1, posting on EF and taking private offers watch out for lesson 2, using multiple EF accounts using proxies to...
  19. kygon

Info: win7-64bit - workinging?

sadly recently I upgraded to win7 64bit and am at work so anyone running this and gets the VU up and running I'd like to know :) ty (I'm more in morning for the new 'old' EU than excited about the new cry2 EU :()
  20. kygon

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Ancient

looking for A-3 Justifier Mk.II Ancient PM or post
  21. kygon

Buying: Whips (Umbranoid Basic&Space-Time(L)) & Whip Skills

Buying Whips: Umbranoid Basic Whip (L) Umbranoid Space-Time Warped Whip (L) and Whip skill maybe even small TT ones, make me offers I will pay well. help an ava in his quest (or not) for a science unlock <18 hit levels ! to go! where are all the hunting Whips MA??!?!?!
  22. kygon

Selling: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator

Selling: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator Stats Damage: 225 HP Damage: 258 HP /w PRO600 Damage: 275 HP /w PRO900 Damage: 294 HP /w Boom BBC Range: 175.0 m Reload: 12.0 sec SB: 25K BO: open for offers Auction for 4 weeks starting today increments in 100's only and 20min end time...
  23. kygon

Projects Section in forum?

can we get a projects section created please. I tend not to give a shit about the latest person starting they're doing x for y until a = b or whatever and want to filter them out
  24. kygon

Selling: Supremacy Gloves M (L)

anyone interested in these? tt is 75 only about 145 tt of them sold ever in auction and % is over 900. interested? pm or post offers (this is not an auction so dont assume it is, they are quite rare maybe someone needs them)
  25. kygon

Request: WoF Fappers

if you can fap for 3 hours no stop and are resonaly priced and can do 50-120 heal pm me.
Back