Search results

1. C

Info: Champions Guild - Security!

Apparently everybody hates me and dosent understand so im going off entropia and only if you guys knew how much people i helped there is a big difference between how much i helped and scammed (more for helped) well i got nothing else to say to your people:(
  2. C

when i put saying lies is for the sentence you put of me stealing brown jump suits and that i swear (in full words)
  3. C

I would love to return them but im banned because i told entropia.
  4. C

Yourt not helping get out of here
  5. C

no problem man
  6. C

it was high enough :( and i had good armor (not stolen)
  7. C

some scammers can say like who cares what they felt or about there items.. Just please forgive me and if you don't its fine cause i think im banned anyways...:( :( :(
  8. C

The Truth Alright i feel real bad of myself please read the following: I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i...
  9. C

thanks for your support man.
  10. C

i don't just go scanning others with newbie clothing i got to everyone because im hirering for guild.
  11. C

im not your little... :mad::mad::mad:
  12. C

well this is how im trying to get know
  13. C

Question: Which Starter Colonist Cloth you like more?

WTF is wrong with you?? Got a problem in your head(mental prob) because you keep thinking im trying to repair you F#$K UP IDIOT!! IM ASKING WHO LIKES WHAT!! Understand english before you post again loser:mad:
  14. C

lol my bad just choose #3 vote.
  15. C

All of you guys suck! I make a society to help others and you idiots come and F#$K IT UP!!! :mad:
  16. C

New Skill!!

Are you talking about my society??? And what the hell?? Ojs into blue???I do BJS into OJS!
  17. C

New Skill!!

lol well maybe now you can put your sound on to hear better music players have to offer you.
  18. C

:topic: This is about if you want to join the society & personal questions about how it works and such.
  19. C

Repairing your starting clothes

I made a vote about this.:wtg: Click here to vote.
  20. C

Vote and show Entropia which colonist style you like the most :cool:
  21. C

i should make a vote XD
  22. C

yes of course but were talking about starter cloth here.
  23. C

New Skill!!

Music!:woot: General Explanation: Let’s make this game a little funner with music bands involved. Not CPU but real players buying instruments and playing it and the better the skill the better the sound. So more entertainment and if generous people roll by then a little tip will do. This is...
  24. C

ok sure but you never know if that the real name not that im saying she is a scammer im just saying that she could of desire put another name because she wanted too. But now that i am sure that is her in-game name i will do what she wanted in and out of the game so in EU and in EF.
  25. C

Next Island pics

To be honest the nature does look cartoony especialy the trees, but the monsters are ok and the mountains and rocks are good but the the picture with the boat in it is awesome it almost looks completely real!
Back