Search results

1. B

A new scammer´s on the road....

I understand how my post could be seen as an advertisement, but i just wanted to share my experience in relation to the topic about scamming (i think my experience shows that Zehx is no scamming site).
  2. B

Need help, i tried going to twin peaks but died now i got sent somewhere surrounded by mobs

You should hit "P" ingame and note the coordinates that appear in the chatbox. Post those together with the time you're online here and there's a good chance that someone will come get you.
  3. B

New Noob on Planet Calypso

Honestly, we're all still trying to figure out how mining works. ;) There are several quite well thought out guesses on this forum, but MindArk has never confirmed any of them. Your best bet is to just run around, drop a bomb every now and then and cross fingers that you find something. If you...
  4. B

Info: Beginner jobs

Sounds very cool and i would do it, but i don't have the time. :( Anyways, nice idea.
  5. B

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

86ped Celina Burn Blackcat
  6. B

Sweat as fuel for vehicles?

In my opinion it's very hard for noobs to really get started in EU. Don't get me wrong, the new gateway and brandnew Port Atlantis are nice starting points, but they just delay the inevitable. People will get broke and what are they usually told how to get some money? Deposit (yeah, but some...
  7. Hof20100310

Hof20100310

HoF of 2010-03-10
  8. B

Sarahs Teddybear Event @ OLA 26

Here's my first entry. :) Click to enlarge Hoping for more to come certainly. ;)
  9. B

50 free opalos + 1 free Opalo SGA with 30 ped ammo !!!!!!!

+Rep for nice event. Found 2 opalos, but not the SGA. :)
  10. B

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Firstly +Rep and thanks for this great program. Just started using it to track mining. Now... i've read about LandAreas and PVP zones in 1 of the first posts of this thread, but never again. Could you just add an optional download of map images for both Eudoria and Amethera showing Land Areas...
  11. B

It was fun! :)

Quests are a great addition idd. I had fun doing them, even tho i'm not that noobish anymore. Don't get too greedy. ;) There were rewards on the quests already and don't expect much more. MA won't give out much free stuff that is worth a lot. I wouldn't expect much more than sweat, blazars or...
  12. B

Where's that at - 500 PED

Imo it's a bit too easy to just take the best coords and alter them by 1. I could do that right now without even having been at that spot ingame. For 2nd and 3rd round you should ask for proof by screenshot with position (P) in chat window. This way the ppl really have to go there atleast. And...
  13. B

The 6th Miss Calypso 2010 fashion event

Big gratz to RavenJade and AgentPink from me too. Very nice outfits! Very cool event too. Good work Singular.
  14. B

Resolution and monitors (17" vs 22")

Buy a 22" and play in windowed 1024x768 resolution. The fps shouldn't be much lower then and you can still adjust up and down until you find a nice resolution/fps setting for you. :)
  15. B

What video card do you have?

Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 6000 (2x 3GHz) RAM: 4GB (2x 2GB) Gfx Card: nVidia Geforce 9600GT (newest nVidia drivers, 190.xx) OS: Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit So imho the game should run fine at medium to high settings. But i'm crashing like hell, if i put too much on Medium or above. After a few...
  16. B

Question: Whats the temperature on your GPU?

I dunno the exact temperature, but the alarm on my nvidia geforce 9600gt went off at low graphic and smallest windowed resolution recently. Case was closed and environment temperature was quite warm then tbh. I can just play with open case and at lowest settings now it seems. Maybe the...
  17. B

Unsupported Video Card

On my laptop i have an onboard intel 965 express graphics chip. I can start EU with it and at lowest settings i can even move without lagging too much. Just the left arm growing out of my head and the right hand flying around me are a little irritating. Movement is hopping like the feet were...
  18. B

no valid win32-application

Isn't a Win32 application all wrong on a Vista64 system anyways? Maybe not that wrong message. ;)
  19. B

What not to do to get freebies......

I also had that with armor parts, when i ran around at swamp camp without armor on, probably looking like a noob then (well i am one, but that's not the point ;) ). He opened a trade, threw a Pixie part in and i thought "cool he's giving me stuff for free" ;) and hit accept. He: "no, i wanna...
  20. B

Is this the usual return from Daikibas @ Sweat Camp?

That's also the point for taking a lot of ammo with you. When you run out of ammo during the no-loot string, you won't get the "deserved" global at the end and go out with a big minus. Probably some1 else will get your global then. ;) Problem for most n00bs (like me ;) ) is, sometimes you just...
  21. B

Question: Question about melee weapons.

I think that advantage you mean isn't that much of an advantage. Actually you have to compare ammo burn on ranged weapons with decay on melee weapons. Like you said, you can go out with a ranged weapon, use up all ammo and come back empty. With melee weapons it's the same. You can go out with it...
  22. B

Enmatter and Ore mining

Sorry, probably written not clear enough. I meant with probes costing half as much as bombs i have more chance of finding something mining enmatter than with ore for the same costs (1 PED = 1 bomb = 1 try to find ore; 1 PED = 2 probes = 2 tries to find enmatter). So i chose enmatter. But then i...
  23. B

Enmatter and Ore mining

I just started mining and with enmatter, cos the probes are cheaper and i get more chances of finding something. Was quite lucky with it yet btw. :)
  24. B

mentoring, tips and experiences

First thing for me, when i heard about EU, was to read the guide aswell, actually to see, what the game is about and if it's worth a try at all. ;) When i started i ran around a little and tried some things i had read about like TT and sweating. So i already had a little info when i was...
  25. B

Hi Macce, Nice hunt yesterday. :)

Hi Macce, Nice hunt yesterday. :)
Back