Search results

1. sawachika

Time for MA's management to sit down together, think and discuss...

After this recent incident, I think its high time for MA and its management to really sit down and think about the whole future of Entropia Universe. Where do you think your heading with EU? How are you gonna steer it towards that vision? Is it gonna be just another game in the sea of games...
  2. sawachika

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2015

W00t! :yay: Hot off the press... http://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSRED_MINDARK2015.pdf Too bad its only the Swedish version. The English one is reckon to come out in the next couple of days (I think). Anyone with swedish knowledge care to comment or...
  3. sawachika

What's your Internet Connection Plan?

Country Connection Speed @ Cost per Mth Valuation *# (USD/100 Mbps) Australia 100 Mbps AUD 99 72.96 Australia (Victoria) 100 Mbps AUD 100 73.31 Europe (Belgium) 200 Mbps 77.93 € 44.44 Europe (Czech Republic) 35 Mbps USD 20 57.14 Europe (Czech Republic) 210 Mbps USD 20 9.52...
  4. sawachika

Alignment Test For Fun

Well...ever since having chanced upon some alignment test in another thread and saw a couple of people doing it as well, it got me wondering about the distribution of PCF users (in terms of their alignments). So who's up for this simple test? Humor me please. :laugh...
  5. sawachika

Perceived Pattern Based on Ardorj's Experiment of Kills per Hunt on Hadraada

Didn't want to hijack KullXP's thread so I made this one. It is with regards to the post by Ardorj in it...on his experiment (posted on Ark Forums). To Ardorj: Dang...to think that I had missed such an interesting experiment you did. Can't blame me though...hardly visited Ark Forums...and...
  6. sawachika

Info: Mindark Annual Report 2014

Now looky what I found here...:laugh: Remembering what I said earlier in I decided to have a look at the link again and surprisingly found that its up with the latest annual report. Hahaha. (Just heads up for anyone else who's interested.) Mindark Annual Report 2014...
  7. sawachika

Food For Thought: Freedom

With the recent spate of arguments in the forum, it has brought about me thinking...and as a result...the following food for thought was born. Please enjoy. :laugh:
  8. sawachika

Question: Singapore's Remote Gambling Bill 2014...

Since I stumbled upon hearing about this... http://www.parliament.gov.sg/sites/default/files/Remote%20Gambling%20Bill%2023-2014.pdf Anyway, it made me think...would this have any effect on Planet Arkadia's operations? Since its based in SG right? Just curious...
  9. sawachika

Poll: What's Your Average Support Ticket Turn-around Time?

How many of you guys have sent support tickets before (regarding in-game matters)? And usually, how long does it take before they reply or help you? Just curious...because I've recently sent one, hoping for them to help me on it, but no reply yet so far and its been a week. Should it even take...
  10. sawachika

(I Wish...) For A Change In The Way Inventory Loads

The way it works now is that it attempts to load "everything" that you hold within the tab. And that seriously hogs up the physical memory of a CPU. Once it finishes consuming your RAM, you get the out of memory crash. Would it be possible to revamp the inventory so that its not such a mem...
  11. sawachika

Selling: Fanoos Medical V1 (L)

* Went out of business as the item is no longer available in the trade terminals. *
  12. sawachika

Help: Looking for a free tour...

(Well...since the servers are down...I might as well put up a post.) Going straight to the point, I'm looking for a free tour of the interiors of a mothership and/or a privateer docked at the Calypso Space Station. I'm planning on doing a fraps coverage of it, with my low specs comp, to gather...
  13. sawachika

Selling: Eomon Blood Samples Quest

--- Edit --- Wow...didn't realise that those blood samples (D & E) are being priced so "high" in auction. Therefore, as a roundabout way to circumvent the collateral problem, the trade will go like this. Trade 1 - I give you my collateral of 1 cld + 700 peds in exchange for your blood samples...
  14. sawachika

AUD's First Case of Zero Payout

AUD's first case of zero payout is confirmed on the 7th May 2014. Just in case anyone's interested, that is... Well...personally, its of course something that's already expected I guess. I mean...its an "LA", so naturally if too few people spend peds there, there's bound to be cases of no...
  15. sawachika

Question: Arkadia Land Areas...

Has Arkadia ever released any info about starting to sell the other Land Areas? Cause apparently, I tried visiting the Arkoin broker today and saw that there's deeds for Land Area 2 to 6 up for grabs now. (@15 million Arkoins each) So is it a bug? Or did I just simply missed their post? Thanks.
  16. sawachika

Question: Regarding FlameThrowers...

Has anyone of you played with these flamethrower type weapons? I've been wanting to ask... How exactly does their D.O.T burn damage work? Do they stack or does the dot effect just gets reset with every new hit? Because if they stack, this means that we can keep on firing upon the monster and...
  17. sawachika

Food For Thought...

Just finished watching some anime and found that what the character said was pretty interesting. Plus considering the recent spate of events...I found it awfully "fitting"...so as to speak. :silly2: Enjoy.
  18. sawachika

Question: What's the reason behind...

Since I know MA would hardly answer such a question, hence I've decided to try it out by asking fellow players instead....or at least just satisfy my curiosity (once again). So thank you very much before I proceed with the questions...
  19. sawachika

Discussion: Some random ideas...

This is just some random stuff that popped into my head that seemed too much of a pity to just ignore and let it go to waste, so I've decided to post it up here and maybe it might spark some chain reaction or discussion that helps the growth of EU? But anyway... Crafting, Mining and Hunting...
  20. sawachika

Poll: At what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs?

Just curious... If assuming the CLD payout remains the same, then at what price will you cease to acquire more CLDs? Just choose the value closest to your stopping price... Thanks for participating in the poll. --- Just in case you were wondering, I voted at 1300 PEDs. Any higher and it...
  21. sawachika

FYI: Hot News From Planet Arkadia!!!

While surfing the Ark forum, I realised that they're launching a new LA for sale for 15 mil arkoins. How cool is that? Which one would you be more interested in if you had the peds? :laugh: Moon? Caly LA? Ark LA? http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?6611-Desert-Island-for-Sale! Edit to...
  22. sawachika

Help: An Attempt to put Hunting TT Returns in perspective...

Just as a disclaimer (in case someone decides to burn me with a flamethrower): Seeing all the threads and posts about the adjustment in loots, it has in my opinion become worrying...but nonetheless, there is still as usual, "two sides" - pro loot change faction vs against loot change faction...
  23. sawachika

Question: What are the costs and time taken to travel in space with a ...

I know that a Sleipnier (C,L) takes roughly 0.05 peds (TT) of oil per 1 AU and it takes roughly 208 seconds to travel a distance of 1 AU. So what about quads, motherships and privateers? Any ideas? Thank you.
  24. sawachika

Buying: Synchronization Chip I or II (Unlimited)

I am looking for either a Synchronization Chip I or II (Unlimited version). If you have one for sale, kindly pm me your offer. If I'm online in the game, I'm usually hanging around Nea's or Twins. TYVM.
  25. sawachika

Maybe Space isn't so bad after all???

I'm just a normal low peds in card player / sweater who had been playing EU since '08 and had never set foot on any other planets at all due to the lootable space thingy...and fear of other planets having no populations. But on a sheer occasion, Zunami's birthday, I steeled myself and hitched a...
Back