Search results

1. humanwoman

No revive in Space... again

This time I got lucky and stuck in Space floating around dead. Pressing T doesn't do anything, so you can not revive and there is no escape. After 6 hours I got the standard reply with apologies saying that my avatar "has been moved" where I have asked to and no big surprise after logging I...
  2. humanwoman

A question about auction orders

I put an order on the auction for the amount 42.23 ped at MU 105.7%. It was matched at MU 104.1%, and I got the message that "money returned for this trade is 0.63 ped". I actually thought that this returned amount is 42.23*(105.7-104.1), but that would be 0.675, not 0.63 :scratch2: Sooo...
  3. humanwoman

Looting rights?

If a mob kills me in PvP, am I lootable by anyone? If a player kills me in PvP, can somebody else loot me?
  4. humanwoman

Merp Young-Mature-Old?

Does anyone know where the biggest spawn is on Eudoria?
  5. humanwoman

How about wormholes in space?

I don't know if anyone suggested it already, but I think it'd be nice if we had unstable moving around wormholes in Space that will connect certain points and that peaceful travelers could use to teleport around. Maybe with some equipment to sense them? Pretty much like in Eve.
  6. humanwoman

Visiting A Space Station

New space stations have a clean techno design, pretty ascetic, not much to look at. So naturally, after some time, you feel like going out, easy to do as one wall is missing completely, that is supposedly the exit, right? Last look inside the station and off you go A little bit scary to...
  7. humanwoman

I many times I noticed that if a few hours have past between my successive logins, I do not see any subscribed threads with new posts in them in my CP, including those I started. Instead I see this: Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (0)...
  8. humanwoman

Asteriod walk

If you never been to Asteroid after CE overhaul - it's definitely worth seeing. Biodomes are very nicely designed, especially those with the thick fog, mining in foggy areas is actually fun, at least for a change. Also the rooms with storage terminals are worth mentioning with their Mad Max...
  9. humanwoman

Selling: Optimus Prime Helmet tt+20 order

Optimus Prime Helmet (F) tt+20 order A friend of mine is currently on NI, if you need any of those, he can bring it to Caly
  10. humanwoman

Names of FOMA and CP in position message?

Can anyone please post here the exact wording for your position messages on FOMA and CP? Like: Your current position is: Next Island (137354, 83249, 110)
  11. humanwoman

90% TT return

Has anyone tried to justify 90% TT return judging from MA business data? I mean not that 90% is the highest possible long run TT return for somebody, but for everyone? Will MA survive if everyone will get their 90% TT return? For example: I guess there were numbers in the annual report...
  12. humanwoman

What would your choice of weapon/mob be at lvl 30?

... laser weapon, that is.
  13. humanwoman

is it a beacon bug?

I found this strange thing on the ground with the red button, which when activated says that my beacon 11101010101 will be consumed upon entrance and I know for sure I don't have any beacons on me, so is it a bug?
  14. humanwoman

how to get out of prison on Rocktropia?

A friend of mine accidentally teleported into no-way-out prison, is there a way out of it? Or does he have now do some missions to get out? He says that all NPCs kill him when he tries to talk and the televator to the roof also kills him.
  15. humanwoman

skilling curve

Has anyone ever shared anything about if the profession level curve (plotted against time or money spent) has an upper limit (asymptote) or it theoretically goes to infinity?
  16. humanwoman

oceanic 2.0 : mapping software for mining & hunting

oceanic 2 : mapping software for mining & hunting oceanic 2.1 including two extensions: galaxy guide and data importer, has been released. If something is not working or you think you found a bug or you have a question, please send me a PM or post it here. To avoid posting on multiple forums...
  17. humanwoman

Calypso sale: check my math

Ok, I haven't had my morning coffee yet, but if you buy $6M shares and your maximum expected ROI is 30%, that means you get $2M per year. Now, $6M shares entitle you to 50% planet profit, so the whole expected Calypso profit is $4M per year, right? :scratch2: It's strange, who would like to...
  18. humanwoman

Arctic Rifle from The Thing

Probably has the highest Dmg/PEC in game. IIRC, one shot costs 0.41 pec and while the burst lasts (and it lasts longer than the reload time) you can aim as many targets as you can, the weapon will deal at least min damage of 1.0 to all of them (with occasional misses as any weapon does). I...
  19. humanwoman

HP and regeneration

Can anyone please remind me quickly - what were the latest tests showing: the loot depends on a mob's HP with or without the regenerated part (that you have to take down as well on high regen mobs)?
  20. humanwoman

Questions about Space

1. Has anyone actually checked if non-stackable items can be looted in Space? 2. Do I have to pay 2 PED fee when I enter and leave the atmo, or only when I leave?
  21. humanwoman

how a personal storage terminal operates?

The description says it's furniture, but does it require a land area to spawn or can I keep it in my inventory and spawn it anywhere just on the ground?
  22. humanwoman

again, what's the idea behind Arkadia planet?

From what I understand, treasure hunting on Arkadia will be based on mining system and on its "out of the ordinary" subsystem, and a number of promo competitions and such. The latter is obviously a loss of money for PP, so when it comes to PP's profit, if you want to actively take part in...
  23. humanwoman

My mining data

It seems like I won't have time to run this small project anymore, besides MA made huge changes to the mining system and the area anyway, so I decided to call it a day and to publish what I have so far At least this forum will have a tangible piece of mining data published :) Data files were...
  24. humanwoman

vehicle rk-20 decay?

does anyone have info on that?
  25. humanwoman

high MU ores/enmatter

there are many threads here, where people talk about high MU ores/enmatter as it's a saving grace correct me if I'm wrong, but high MU means it's really hard/unlikely to find, even if you have proper tools and skills, it doesn't mean you will profit more on high MU ores/enmatter so does "going...
Back