Search results

1. D

Selling: modified evil, castorian combat mace mk. VI t6.4, 429.67 peds club skill implant, imp fap t1.9

hey guys, i got these for sale: modified EVIL castorian combat make mk VI t6.4 429 peds club skill implant improved fap t 1.9 i am not too sure about thier prices atm so i cant list them, ive been away from active market watching for the past few weeks. so please offer me here or in Pm :)
  2. D

Selling: imp fap, herman asi TEN, adj ravenger,adj fap,genesis firefly, modified evil

hey guys im taking offers for these items imp fap t1.9 herman asi TEn t4.8 (sold) genesis firefly t4.5 (sold) adj revanger t6.1 (sold) modified evil (1 sold, 1 left) adj fap t1.6 (sold) please no redicoulus offers, they are all quite high end items so i assume that people who wanna buy them...
  3. D

Selling: Mod evil amp

hey guys, im selling this AMAZING very rare amp. it has 43 dmg, and 4.38 (MAX DMG ECO!) making it the second most eco amp after a Dante, and the second most powerful amp after bulltac elite. basicly, im suprised MA released such a powerful economic amplifier - for all of you HIGH level BLP...
  4. D

for rent: Modified EVIL Amp

hey guys, i am offering a modified EVIL amp for rent. some stats: tt:666 damage: 43 eco: 4.38 as its quite powerful and ectually eco, it will improve the ECO of any weapon, making it better dmg/pec+dmg/sec saving some nice chunk of peds on your hunts. a collateral will be required with valiue...
  5. D

Buying: buying marcimex slime

hey guys, im buying those :), please drop a pm if u have any and the price u ask :)
  6. D

Selling: gold key bp (L) 12 clicks

hey, i have this amazing bp for sale, SB and BO 5499 peds :), go make ur own keys, with good cos on this L print!
  7. D

Selling: rare high-end arkadia bps! (mostly UL)

i have these awesome, high end rare bps for sale: u can check here: http://entropialife.com/craftingGuide.aspx for the designs hotfoot 40 (L) unlimited (lvl8) basicly same as a pro900!~ but its ul bp, SB: 1999 herman LAW-77 jungle (L) unlimited (lvl10) - very powerful weapon for higher...
  8. D

Selling: Full tiger (m) unlimited, improved m2870 t5.6

Full tiger (m) ulnlimited 2 parts are t2, and the rest is 1.7~ stats: Stab: 17 HP Cut: 20 HP Impact: 25 HP Penetration: 12 HP Burn: 19 HP Cold: 12 HP Acid: 8 HP Close: 62 HP Firearms: 31 HP Total: 113 HP price sb/BO: +15k improved m2870 t5.6 remaining tiers: 93 110 107 58 67 price...
  9. D

Selling: improved m2870 t5.0

heya guys :), im selling this awesome uber gun! ;) sb: 33k, BO: 34k
  10. D

Buying: vesperdite ingots

hey guys, i am buying some of these ignots, let me know if u sell any :)
  11. D

Selling: Full tiger (m) ul

im selling this fine male unlimited tiger armor! :smoke: 2 parts are t2, and the rest is 1.7~ stats: Stab: 17 HP Cut: 20 HP Impact: 25 HP Penetration: 12 HP Burn: 19 HP Cold: 12 HP Acid: 8 HP Close: 62 HP Firearms: 31 HP Total: 113 HP price: 16K SB - 17K BO.
  12. D

Selling: the 1 of a kind Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Blueprint !

after owning this 1 of a kind bp (yeah only 1 ever droped, 5+ years ago) a true oldschool bp, and probably one of the best profit generating bps ingame :) i decided to put it for sale (first time ever) here is a link to see design: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=872...
  13. D

Buying: buying large amount of clds, at a decent price

over 1150, and not for a resale purpose :)!
  14. D

Selling: foeripper tier 5.5 :)!

hiya :), so this lean mean killing machine is up for grabs :D remaning tiers 124 66 111 91 113 with 5 damage enhnacers we are talking about max dmg of 182.5!, with a speed of 59 shots per minute! this definatly put ya among the top of the DPS ladder :D anyway taking offers :) will sell if a...
  15. D

Buying: furor DNA parts: skull and eye

heya guys, wonder if any of u got one of these out there :D? eye drops from evis, skull i think umbranoid :)
  16. D

Buying: EMT Kit Ek-2300 Blueprint

heya guys, im buying this useless bp, trying to fill my tools book :)! if anyone got any, let me know, shouldnt be a rare bp :)
  17. D

ola-42 east - back to mining only LA

ola-42 east - mining paradise! (pos: 29080, 58720) hello, im happy to announce the reopening of ola42-east, AS mining only LA. there are bery and fungoid DNA there, on minimum density and maturity, so u shouldnt worry ;) good ores with good MUs ;) pos: 29080,58720 GOOD LUCK! feedback...
  18. D

FYI: ola-42 north! - MERP BRONZE! (pos: 29080, 58720)

hello, im happy to announce the reopening of ola42-north, AS MERP BRONZE land. currently there are 4 DNA, maximum density, with all BRONZE maturity. there is a tp on land POS: 29080,58720
  19. D

ATUM- North and East

heya guys i currently own those 2 lands and wonder what you would prefare :) atum north atm have 5 merp DNAs - first i thought, merp bronze land mission can be great, desnse spawn, tp.... just grab some fast gun, and finish the mission FAST, but maintaining 5 DNAs is quite costy, and well, no...
  20. D

Buying: redulite ores and ingots, paying well

hiya, i buy redulite ingots :) pm me with what u got and amounts and im sure we will agree on price, ofcourse if u are a regular redulite miner feel free to contact me and get urself a redu buyer for life time ;)
  21. D

merp bronze and iron mission land -ola42-atum-north-

heya guys, saw that there is no land that is good to do the merp missions, which can be a very easy mission in a crowded place :)! so i decided to go for it... atum north (TP coords: 29000,58700) it has 5 merp DNA samples, all made to have above OLD, so the bronze and iron can be done on it...
  22. D

Buying: buying some DNAs:

heya guys, im in the market for some interesting DNA or DNA parts let me know if u have anything interesting interesting as in not: bery,merp,exo,neconu
  23. D

Question: poll: what maturity would you like on LA07- atrax beach

hey, i decided to make this poll to see what u guys like :) i was thinking of making it big atrax, as atrax is an easy mob, it can be fun to varies from hunting medium atrox to go and hunt some big atrax, but i wanna see if u guys think i should maybe do something else :) the land has 4 DNAs...
  24. D

FYI: OLA39 - sw of akmul - (23960,26600) - now with BIG ATROX (aoa-prowler-stalker)

im happy to announce that OLA39 has new managment! ok, so some info: quite a few player asked me to make a land with BIG atroxes (while i was owning OLA02, and while i still own ATUM). i looked into it, and managed to get OLA39 to give it a try! :) so well current settings taxes: 3.9% mining...
  25. D

Selling: foeripper t7.2 for rent/sale.

hello, the foeripper t7.2 is for sale or rent, accepting offers. with dante and enhnacers, u can get maximum dmg of 210 dmg per second! this is the only t7 foeripper ingame and one of the top 10 dps guns currently exists (highest dps gun on the market) rent is an option aswell, would accept...
Back