FYI: OLA39 - sw of akmul - (23960,26600) - now with BIG ATROX (aoa-prowler-stalker)

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
im happy to announce that OLA39 has new managment!

ok, so some info:
quite a few player asked me to make a land with BIG atroxes (while i was owning OLA02, and while i still own ATUM).
i looked into it, and managed to get OLA39 to give it a try! :)
so well
current settings
taxes: 3.9% mining and hunting!
DNA: 1 atrox, max density, 90% maturity (mostly prowlers)

events will come in the future!
so, well, have fun! let me know if anything else is needed!!!
and GLUCK! ;) go loot some rutuba! ;)

comment are welcome :D, let me know if spawn is good, maturity is good ?
its mostly prowlers now, as some ppl requested that it wont be filledl with stalkers, so i guess its about 30% stalkers, 50% prowlers, and some 20% aoas (well with some rare alpha i guess).

but definatly let me know :)

Very nice land area and it is big enough that the spawn isn't so incredibly dense to were you will get eaten alive by a lot of Atrox since there is only one DNA activated :)

~Danimal

more feedback is welcome :D !

Sweet some big trox...time to go loot some rutaba!

oeee :) me like. but then i have gear problems with them :(

If anybody got tips what L gear i would need to be able to hunt em dont be shy and tell me :))

would u guys prefare having more stalkers on the land ? as i hear they have a much bigger chance of droping the good loot such as rutuba ?

would u guys prefare having more stalkers on the land ? as i hear they have a much bigger chance of droping the good loot such as rutuba ?

Prowlers drop rutuba and don't agro as fast as Stalkers do. Too many stalkers and you'll have 5-6 on you at once even in this big land area. The way it is now is okay..

~Danimal

Only rutuba parts i've ever looted have come from stalkers

hmmmmm, would like more info! :) if anyone saw the thread and have something to comment please let me know :)
i want it to have the perfect size! and i know there is no place to hunt big troxies, so i want it to be THE! PLACE for it :)

but i need to figure out what is the settings that most ppl prefare, danimal, if i rise to stalker, it will still have alot of prowlers, it will mostly swtich the sizes from AOAs to stalkers... but prowlers number will remain about the same...

the problem is the increase from prowler-stalker is quite high. One can get away with using medium armor for prowlers but will have a lot of trouble with stalkers (unless imp/mod fap) whereas someone with high armor for stalkers is overkill when getting chewed by a prowler-OA

seems like not too many ppl hunt the big troxies as it is, hmmm so i was wondering, the miners among u maybe think its better to have the La as a minig LA? considering its HUGH, and has decent minerals on it ?

maybe promote it abit ? i only know that there's a big atrox LA now because i skipped over it by accedent on the forum, and i subbed for it so i remember the place for when i have the gear / pedcard to go on a hunt and not die every 3 seconds :)).

( but then i have no experience in managing an LA so might be totally off )

seems like not too many ppl hunt the big troxies as it is, hmmm so i was wondering, the miners among u maybe think its better to have the La as a minig LA? considering its HUGH, and has decent minerals on it ?

I was down on you LA hoping to hunt some big trox & trax, but I'm sorry to see you ran out of fertilizer and all settings are unlocked.

afaik there is no other place to hunt atrox stalkers anymore. Around the rig and troy where you could find stalkers has the maturities all reduced.

Keep this LA the only place to hunt those big m#therf#ckers! :wtg:

Back