Search results

1. NQFEAR

A Message To AoW From CK Rei

Nice to see some actual fighting over these LGs, instead of non aggression pacts. :sniper: :rocket:
  2. NQFEAR

Calypso is back by MA ......

I think the fail Bug has really bit them in the ass.
  3. NQFEAR

When Virtual becomes Reality

I can say there has been two times that Vitual Reality has became Reality for me that really stands out. First, during a period where I was talking to a good friend in the game a lot in PMs. I had a dream about shooting a RL mob, a Bear, with my my RL Dad and my friends avatar. What was real...
  4. NQFEAR

If i were the CEO...

If I was CEO of MA, I would drop the Planet Partner idea. Put all my time and resourses into one awesome planet. If I was CEO of a Planet Partner, I would start looking for a job.
  5. NQFEAR

Issues at Fort Ithica

I have the same problem here. Too bad we did not have some to monitor these boards and get back to us with an answer.
  6. NQFEAR

FYI: To Mindark please take a look at what the landgrab looks like!

I would like to see no defending of the fort, each event starts from scratch. And everyone starts outside the LA, there will be a race to the fort.
  7. NQFEAR

Faulty attributes adjusted

Good Job MA !!!! :yay: Lets just have a positive thread here for once.
  8. NQFEAR

Question: Stamina Bug - Aftermath

It would be nice if the players involved had there stamina re-set to where it was before the latest VU came out. I think at the very least MA needs to admit to this bug , and apologize to the rest communtiy for allowing it to happen. It seems to me that this game is losing credibility and the...
  9. NQFEAR

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

I agree, if there is an Uber out there with 30 stamina, oh yeah he's a cheater.
  10. NQFEAR

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

I think that that screen shots of players with ultra high Stamina should be posted here, and let them come and explain how they got so much stamina. I am not sure there are enough time or missions on Calypso to get to 30 stamina.
  11. NQFEAR

WoF Canada 2011!

Just wondering if anything is going on with Team Canada. Have we picked our submitted out main team yet??
  12. NQFEAR

Information from MindArk Balancing Team

I have to say after recent events and this statement, makes you wonder about making any kind of investment into this game. :scratch2:
  13. NQFEAR

FYI: Reminder about Courtesy and Politeness.

Freedom of speech should be protected most here... if you do not like whining post, don't read them.
  14. NQFEAR

Q&A answers coming ASAP

Please do not give them an another excuse
  15. NQFEAR

Q&A Answers (May 07)

:laugh::bs::laugh: :bs::laugh: :bs::laugh::bs::laugh::bs:
  16. NQFEAR

nice Prot

Gratz Jane, second Uber for a TKoC member this week.
  17. NQFEAR

Q&A answers coming today

I don't care about cookies, I wish the dark side had answers
  18. NQFEAR

Can we bring back the Champs League for MH?!

My thoughts are bugged, and I am waiting for MA to fix them. :confused::scratch2::banghead: It would be great to have this again, the more big events there is, like champions league, land grab the more buzz and excitement there is in the game.
  19. NQFEAR

Mind Arc, Stop being greedy plz.

Gratz on your first global :yay::yay:
  20. NQFEAR

Achievement: 250,000 Total Skills :D

Gratz well done
  21. NQFEAR

Where's the LOVE??? Society Proteron Wars!!! 7k

22. NQFEAR

Limit spawned Vehicles in a City

And everyone complains how bad the loot is now, just imagine if half the communtiy had to spend the next 10 K of ped on a new computer system instead of depositing into the game.
  23. NQFEAR

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

My question is "will you listen to what your community is telling you?" Seems to me from what I have seen in this post is that the community living on your planet wants bugs fixxed, previous systems brought back and to have this planet developed to it's potential before another planet is...
  24. NQFEAR

Join The Knights of Calypso

Apply at the Soc Terminal in game. We have been on or close to the 200 limit for awhile, but once a month we get rid of inactive players. Almost every day there is team hunting going on, but for new players Saturday night is an organized opalo hunt, large teams, a good way to skill.
  25. NQFEAR

Land grabs?? a thing of the past?

I think that any LG event would be better than no LG. So MA/FPC make it happen, even under the old system. I think the community is starving for some high end competitive action.
Back