Search results

1. djomen

Storm The Rig!!!

Do eet! do Eeet now!! were forming a party at ashi right now http://www.atlashavenradio.com/ is helping once again
  2. djomen

Rig Takeover FTW

WHY? cause I can. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/6/4/rig_takeover.jpg Special thanks to AHR and those who made seperate teams.
  3. djomen

A community built planet.

I noticed the topic kinda swaying. So i thought i would cheesily try for a big fat thread here. refering to some of the stuff in https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/130551-where-find-entropia-universe-planet-development-kit-software.html I put this in wishlist...
  4. djomen

Longtooth wtf?

there isnt even a spot in the beastiary but every imaginable sga item is dropping like rain ... whats going on.. and can i join in?,,, as in where are these mobs and what are they for ubers only ?
  5. djomen

Marko please.

Hire 3 more programmers, for the love of god!
  6. djomen

took me a while

It took me a while of playing to get to this point so its a big deal to me:yay: My first global https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=224310&catid=member&imageuser=28564
  7. djomen

(wishlist) a bit more work on the chat

i appaud the copy/paste feature and have already started using it but theres a few glitches... and just simple missing features that im wondering how hard it is to do since every chat in the entire interweb has some of these features heres a couple ideas that have been around for nearly as...
  8. djomen

Secret Society

I will be advertising my soc here and in PA but I thought it wise to place a few hints about what I'm trying to do here with this thing since it's rather cryptic and generally attracts more trolls than the curious noobies and bored onlookers that I had hoped for. What is Secret Society Secret...
  9. djomen

In game V.O.I.P

Really? no voice chat in game? I kinda just figgured this would be a simple afterthought since im sure the programming has already been done or am i wrong to assume that there is voip built in to crysis? yes im sure MA would have to shell out the bucks for the coding but really... i figured...
  10. djomen

settings-ce tweaks grafics settings tweaks

I have not persionally tested all of these paramaters so I have no idea how they will interact with EU. That being said,I am in no way responsible for your problems. And let's not forget what's written on the very top of the file. -- Attention: This file is generated by the system! Editing is...
  11. djomen

settings-ce no longer empty

-- [System-Configuration] -- Attention: This file is generated by the system! Editing is not recommended! ark_human_render_textures = 0 ark_render_texture_quality = 0 ca_AttachmentCullingRation = 100 ca_DrawFaceAttachments = 0 ca_FacialAnimationRadius = 3 ca_UseDecals = 0 e_cbuffer_resolution...
  12. djomen

Quick question about the friends list.

I have been working on my networking some and I was wondering. Is there a max ammount of ppl that you can have on your FL?
  13. djomen

Question: EF themes/I must know.

ok this is just buggin me now... what on earth is the fasination with all the themes being christmass orientated? and will there ever be a theme which doesnt feature the santa hat? :xbiggrin::xeek::xmad::xrolleyes::xtongue::xmas::xconfused::xfrown::xredface::xsmile::xwink:
  14. djomen

Turrets for Sakura

there has been ongoing isolated incedences of one single atrox hanging out at the tp or near the televator to my apartment it would be nice if i didnt have to do a daily run to the water just to get to my apartment as i can not effeciantly kill atrox yet by my self i shouldnt have to pay...
  15. djomen

Looking for an art minded soc

like the title states, i am looking for an artsy kind of soc i am a musical composer and recording artist but i also enjoy playing with practly all forms of art ranging from film to paints, and i would like to be in a society that is baced around this concept i am interested in jamhot's soc...
  16. djomen

Mindarch, Enrtopia, and RCE games in genreal

first and foremost, i would like to mention that i love the idea of RCE games and hope that this ganre of computer entertainment can one day be more popular than just standeard pay to play games with that being said, i would like for people reading this thread to take this in as constructive...
  17. djomen

MA false advertising?

ok , im putting this in noob section cause im a noob, and i have a question long before i even got the game client downloaded, i read the part about the in game currency being "fixed rate" 10:1 ratio.. this is not entirerly true and i am dissapointed now as i decided to deposit some of my hard...
Back