Search results

1. X

The Alphabetical Movie Game :D

Pleasantville :)
  2. X

Does anyone earn a living from playing EU?

Well when u have attitude like that :) No really just because it is controlled at the moment it does not stop you from doing what u like within the game, whatever the profession, high or low investment or game type there's always a way if you use your mind. Sometimes thinking out of the box goes...
  3. X

Does anyone earn a living from playing EU?

nothing is impossible I'm just going to add my 2 cents in here, I think this is a long term investment, if you think you can jump in and perform a miracle I suggest u wake up now, people who have not earned any profit as yet and are complaining that the ones that have made it, started before...
  4. X

INTRESTING Blueprints- Is There any???

moliserausaur - I like it very unique :) you have done well Dinivan ;)
  5. X

Thanks for rep :) Mr Sweat :)

Thanks for rep :) Mr Sweat :)
  6. X

Hey shoti, thanks for rep ;) Glad u like my thread lol

Hey shoti, thanks for rep ;) Glad u like my thread lol
  7. X

Don't mean to bother you Dinivan but if you haven't read my first paragraph then here i will post it for u :) is there a way of designing something new? as in can u make some new DNA? or make some new clothing? make a new amp? Something that is not already on a blueprint. Now u tell me if it...
  8. X

Thanks for clearing that up, makes more sense now. :)
  9. X

HOW ABOUT DNA??? Can anyone tell me (if it is not too personal) how many clicks & how much peds later does it take until your BP has reached 100% quality? Just a rough average for any type of BP.
  10. X

Soc question???

Thanks Danka, I am currently trying to come up with a name for the soc, :scratch2: IT IS ACTUALLY QUITE HARD :) If anyone is interested in joining a society please pm me to meet! It will be up & running shortly AND IF ANYONE HAS A GREAT IDEA FOR AN AUSSIE SOC NAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW Thanks :)
  11. X

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me, is there a way of designing something new? as in can u make some new DNA? or make some new clothing? make a new amp? Something that is not already on a blueprint. I have been crafting for just over a year now and I'm still not sure if we are able to do...
  12. X

Soc question???

Thank you WED for clearing that up:wtg: :wtg:
  13. X

Soc question???

So is it 5 people in the society including myself or is it 5 people and me which is 6????
  14. X

Soc question???

Hey just wondering if anyone can tell me what the criteria for making a society is???:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: :):):):):)
  15. X

Question: all day armor

I prefer ghost with 5B plates and always handy to have 6a plates for bots. Gremlin is durable budget wise and hey comes with a great color :)! and I would like to know WHAT IS BETTER THAN 5B PLATES? AND THE DIFFERENCE WITH 3B?? :)
  16. X

Uber: VU10 suprise!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: CONGRATULATIONS :yay::yay::yay:
  17. X

no probs, give credit where it is due!! :)

no probs, give credit where it is due!! :)
  18. X

Is EU a GAME or an INVESTMENT?????

i can see how my words might come out a little rough but they don't mean no harm, different opinions has different effects to each individual.
  19. X

Alright guys I think we have seen a few different views, so being in the middle is what the majority have decided. I accept all decisions and all opinions. Soon when the release of new planets come to play maybe u will have a different opinion. I wish everyone the best of luck! :yay: :yay:
  20. X

I would like to say in my defense that I have never mentioned that anybodys life is meaningless or worthless if it does not have money in it. I appreciate life and I try to live my life to the fullest cause I know that life can be short. So by investing & playing EU yes it makes life fun and...
  21. X

first person view dead

I think it's quite a rollercoaster, when u are spinning around in first person view, and with the red screen it's awesome. Although I do freak out when I have just died AAAAaaarrrrggghhh........what the *#@* was that???:) :):):):):):):):)
  22. X

"[B]Why So lame!! The truth is no body can live without money, and yes when u make money it's bloody beautiful, but don't tell me I am lame n i need to get a life, where I know what I can and cannot achieve and I pretty sure that anybody else can do the same. And you are kidding yourself if u...
  23. X

lol you talk like you have a clue
  24. X

Question: What thing will make you deposit ?

I would deposit regardless, But for SGA I can't wait. The more you build your avatar the better off you are before SGA comes around. :yay:
  25. X

Any investment you make, there is always going to be gud times & bad times. If u look at shares yeah it's exciting to watch when your money is going up, but when u get up off your seat to make yourself a coffee for no more than 30 seconds to see that you have lost more than half then yeah it...
Back