Search results

1. Mutiny

Personal Quest: Sweat a Master Coat (F)

maybe convert it and sell the mind essence in auction?
  2. Mutiny

First mining Global :D

lots of mining skill points there!!!
  3. Mutiny

SLOW Logging in

PE is at 1024 x 768 (3:4) Windows is at 1152 x 864 ty!
  4. Mutiny

SLOW Logging in

I use windowed mode. I am not sure about the ping requests. I found another thread with the tracertm but that is it.
  5. Mutiny

SLOW Logging in

I see numerous threads on the issue, but when I enter my username/pw, it sometimes goes to a white screen for a long time before it hits "initializing"...then again a LONG time until "authorizing"...then long until "loading" and when I eventually log in, the lag is extremely bad. This does not...
  6. Mutiny

Über Trax

Its the FAP-5 that put this over the top for me! ;)
  7. Mutiny

What triggered 5b Plates Value to drop?

There needs to be a price differentiation between the 5Bs and other plates, otherwise the other plates become - by default - virtually worthless. The big question is what should the steady price point be?
  8. Mutiny

Skilling Healing

I can't find a guide for healing similar to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58548 Is there a guide that I have missed on what FAPs and such to use at various levels?
  9. Mutiny

Buying Fusil Charade

b u m p :yay:
  10. Mutiny

Buying Fusil Charade

Please PM me with your price. Thanks!
  11. Mutiny

How much to 1k?

I assume you mean 1K rifle skill using your opalo? If you hunt smartly (low end mobs like snables, exa's, daikibas) it shouldn't be too long or cost too much. Especially if you don't wear armor and use your FAP sparingly. In fact, if you go hunting around Swamp Camp north of Atlantis, you...
  12. Mutiny

Explanation on the drop in 5B prices?

The prices have dropped substantially...http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=1476 Any predictions on whether the prices will drop, remain the same or recover? Did the prices drop because more people have the BP, or the resources became more available, or the result of the (L) plating?
  13. Mutiny

8319 Atrox Young

Well, This came out of the blue. We were trying to take down a little larger Atrox's and this one popped in. It is my first HOF as well!:yay:
  14. HOF

HOF

15. Mutiny

823 Bristlehog old

paint cans dropping again...I heard that they stopped for a while.
  16. Mutiny

LeeLoo and a friend had some luck

As slow as I kill - and with as little loot as I get - its not too hard! :ahh:
  17. Mutiny

LeeLoo and a friend had some luck

gratz! That loot window looks a wee bit cluttered. unfortunately, my OCD kicks in and I organize all oils, boards, etc into their respective corners of the loot window...used to be a lot easier with gold PED and silver PECs
  18. Mutiny

Snail Mail HOF

scary...random acts of kindness just to keep the player base on-edge!:D
  19. Mutiny

Serendipity Unlocked!

congratulations...I still have a long way to go! :woot:
  20. Mutiny

Who looted Knee KD Deep in PVP?

well, time to call in Scooby, Shaggy and the Mystery Machine
  21. Mutiny

Marksmanship unlocked :D

congratulations!:yay:
  22. Mutiny

Illegal in the USA?

shoot...I'd me more than happy to pay taxes the day I actually made a profit! Since there is not a chance of that happening in the near future, I don't need to worry about it! :ahh:
  23. Mutiny

Lyst 800 ped HOF

Gratz! I stopped by at hour 4 and killed a snable for Shining...took a lot out of me!:laugh:
  24. Mutiny

Sweat is real?

A little Sweat dripped over your pasta? on your salad? Did you offer to buy it for 0.6 PEC? :laugh:
  25. Mutiny

Automatically change armor?

Is there a way to use a hot-key (or whatever) to automatically take off all armor, or put on a new set of armor? I have been hunting some low level mobs without armor on, but I need to wear armor when I come up against a higher end mob. I would like to hit a button and have it automatically...
Back