Search results

1. C

Hi the you!

Hi the you!
  2. C

EntropiaForum Comic Competition Champion

I would have to agree... It's not so much the (L) weapons I am against, but more of the (L) armour. ` CSI
  3. C

The Cry-Engine.. Will it ever come??

Umm.. LOL!!
  4. C

The Future of Planet Calypso

I'll believe it when I see it.. That's all I have to say
  5. C

Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

BUMP ` Good work Sun! :yay:
  6. C

EU sure has bad rep....

The people that moan and whine about EU are those that refuse to put money into a game, and are also those that are just kids.. (Kids include immature adults) Yes, MA did milk the "PLAY AND MAKE MONEY" concept for numerous years, but in the long run if you apply yourself and play as a dedicated...
  7. C

Can't wait to see my mask! Sunjewel, you do great work and I have faith in you! ~ CSI :)
  8. C

Comment by 'CSI' in media 'My Heath Ledger Joker Outfit.'

Very nice lol! All looked good in that pic until I realized you were on the top of a building? How did you get up there lol?
  9. C

Hey all! Yea BB, I am ok =D

Hey all! Yea BB, I am ok =D
  10. C

Very very very good Sun! ~ CSI
  11. C

Howdy Veck!

Howdy Veck!
  12. C

Hey Sal! :)

Hey Sal! :)
  13. C

EFD Store Maintenance

I'm with you 2 on that one.
  14. C

Discovery: Unique Lady Kraster Helmet F

All I have to say is congrats and WOW! ~ CSI
  15. C

No PED's in loot window?

You also get ammo in the loot window now, which you didn't get before.. So would you rather have PED in your window and you have to go back to the TT for ammo, or would you rather get ammo in your loot window along with the oils? Either way you do have to go back to the TT, but at least with...
  16. C

EFD Contest: Design a Creature!

I would have to agree Rogue.
  17. C

PED to EUD

Ok, so PED and PEC stay for historical reasons.. So why did the original name not stay, does it not have any historical value? FYI: I'm not a newcomer, I played this game eons ago.. Back when it was actually called Project Entropia.. I miss that name, a lot.. ~ CSI
  18. C

Question: CryEngine

Hey bud, I downloaded from that link, and installed it. I am now running DX10 functions.! Enjoy gaming! ~ CSI
  19. C

What are you going to do in vu 9.4

I'm pretty sure I can answer for most when I say this.. I am going to lose PEDs like usual :) ~ CSI
  20. C

Problem logging into EU website account

Haha! Seems like it huh?
  21. C

I will also move onto Windows 7 when it is released, however.. Until then, I'm more then happy with XP. Windows 7 has the ease of XP with the tweeks of Vista. ~ CSI
  22. C

Myself for one.. I know XP so well that I don't want to bother with Vista? I put more money into my graphics cards alone then most people put into their whole rig? I have dual ATI 4870 X2. FYI: They are a good $650 - $700 USD each, depending on where you go. Processor: Quad Q6700 Processor...
  23. C

Ok everyone! For those with XP and are wanting to run DX10, you can get it right from here. I was skeptical at first, but I am running it fine on my rig now. Regards, CSI
  24. C

Would you possibly be able to link me to any safe 3rd partied ones that you know of? I don't want to really take a chance with my rig right now. So maybe something like this?
  25. C

Some limited features will suck, but I guess I can get by without the extra flashes lol.. Curious question though, have they come out with a version of DX10 for XP yet? ~ CSI
Back