Search results

1. O

Info: Tired of Sweating?

And this is actually bullshit and just show what greedy bastards they are. In the real world of serious business the vendor will gladly accept this little reduction of money for an instant transfer, because they don't have to wait for the money and can immediately use this money to work with...
  2. O

Question: Report Scammer allowed if....

You see, EF protects scammers. Very lame. Imho scammers should be denounced publically and thrown with rotten tomatos so others don't fall for their scams. Every one who protects scammers, supports scamming. That's bad and such people shall be punished too
  3. O

Help: Black Screen

What a stupid tip. A game shall never ever be required to run as administrator. The noob programmer should fix this asap
  4. O

Was Cryengine needed?

Well Gambryo (former NetImmerse) is a very scalable engine and was made with this in mind, which is the biggest strength of this engine. Gambryo itself is not specialized for 3D Shooters, RTS games or MMOs. It's made for all of them. It depends what the developers make out of it. There are...
  5. O

Was Cryengine needed?

Nope, Cryengine was and is useless addition and a waste of money. They only made it for PR, because the engine itself was pretty well known amoung the people and players (while the NetImmerse/Gambryo Engine was only known amoung people who were really interested in tech stuff and how the game...
  6. O

China cracks down on virtual cash

I'll put the quotes together, as they are same topic. @WillWren: That's not only the case in the US, that's in EU to. And basically everywhere. However, if you sell a Mod FAP for 200.000 PED, you haven't made a profit...yet. Your money is still "hypothetical". If MA would close down today, you...
  7. O

China cracks down on virtual cash

No, not really. Most "gold seller" companies are located outisde of china. That being said, most people who profit from gold selling are the companies. These companies only have people who live in china and do the work, but the majority of the profits goes to the company. A chinese goldfarmer...
  8. O

Questions about the 15$ experiment

I'm silently following this for years and i can tell you one thing: MA doesn't care. All they care that there will be enough people coming to replace the ones who quit. And there are always people who believe, they can easily make money in EU or have fun for as little as 10-15$. Even if you...
  9. O

Questions about the 15$ experiment

That's exactly how pyramid or snowball systems works. Only people who join early profit. People who join late, are the ones who finance the people who joined before them.
  10. O

Should MA make it a priority address the language barriers…

I don't agree. In my opinion MA should finally enforce english and start punishing people (with temporary bans) who don't use english as ingame language. At least in the public channels (say, trade channels, whispers etc). If you're in a swedish only society, then ok. Speak swedish. However...
  11. O

Entropia Universe Treasure Hunt #02 - Win price 200 PED, NO FEE!

Guess i have to disappoint you. To my suprise the event ended quite quickly. Havent expected it to end so soon, didn't even had time to gather some revenue through advertisment to refinance the event! Well, tough luck! A few days trading in auction house and the losses will be covered! Will...
  12. O

Entropia Universe Treasure Hunt #02 - Win price 200 PED, NO FEE!

So, it’s time for the second event. Sadly, I wasn’t able to get a new sponsor for layer ads in the last week, but I’m still looking for one, as Google Adsense is quite unsuitable for this project as it depends on users to click the ads and with PPM advertising the revenues would be much more...
  13. O

Entropia Universe Treasure Hunt!

The first event ended. The Winner of Treasure Hunt Event #1 can be seen on the website. Also Next Event Announcement is out, this time with a winning pot of 150-200 PED! So check regularly when the event starts as well as some changes. However, I'll need some time to check out some stuff, as...
  14. O

Thanks for the feedback. It's an idea i came up a while ago. I hope that many people will regularly take part on the event, as only if many people participate in it the advertisements can generate income which will be later used as winning prices. However, there were 56 visitors since 18th...
  15. O

I've decided to organize a few treasure hunt events for newcomers and the low-level people. It's a treasure hunt. I'll hide an object somewhere in the world and give a rough hint. Who ever finds it, makes a screenshot with the necessary information to be qualifed and send it to me. Make sure...
Back