Search results

1. Werzoth

Info: Uberlog - Miner dream comes true

I'll be following this one, interesting! Good luck :yay:
  2. Werzoth

guess the ATH

I wish I could predict I'd get an ATH soon :( Matho : you need to update your signature now :)
  3. Werzoth

Question: Does using amps on mining equipments increases the skill gain?

I love it. All I'm missing is some popcorn.
  4. Werzoth

Newflash for you: 1. You've never cracked anything. 2. Hire a good psy, you're obviously delusional (this is a positive note so you get some help).
  5. Werzoth

You pretty much summed up my point of view. I've had to talk several people out of his crap as well.
  6. Werzoth

Yep, and every time he replies he goes "every time I try it works 100% of the time" :laugh: I'm sure he'll reply here saying he can't mine because he does not have time or money :laugh:
  7. Werzoth

Question: pvp4 mining, still possible to get away?

If you had time and peds to drop a few hundred bombs, it should have been plenty to test your theories.
  8. Werzoth

Canadian Entropians

From Quebec as well. Go Habs Go! :yay:
  9. Werzoth

The big secret to mining EU

Huh, sorry I'm still trying to decipher your post.. horrible sentences. Here's a tip (not about mining).. when calling others not smart, try to make an intelligent post.
  10. Werzoth

Bring back the previous Chat/Trade/Team request box (knock knock)!

I'd send a support case but, considering they have not replied to my last support case in over a week, I'd say they just don't care.
  11. Werzoth

Rocktropia Mineral Survey and Log

No worries Stackman ;) I'm sorry if I sounded so negative. It would be nice if Rocktropia would thrive, more options for us out there. Hopefully you can prove me wrong on my negative points :D
  12. Werzoth

Bring back the previous Chat/Trade/Team request box (knock knock)!

They love to change things that are not requested, apparently. I also liked the "knock knock" sound and I have missed a couple trades so far because I did not notice the box. Please, just bring back this feature and stop changing random stuff just for the sake of it.
  13. Werzoth

Rocktropia Mineral Survey and Log

Same here, too much Lyst definitely is not good for miners. Good thing the Lyst % decreased with a higher finder. The density of mobs also seem a bit annoying. The other thing that worries a lot of people are traders. If there's no traders there, then you can't sell your stuff :(
  14. Werzoth

Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

This post should help you : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/166180-new-sib-mining-charts.html
  15. Werzoth

Content List 11.1.0

It's just a figure of speech to give an idea of the kind of money they can make, geez :rolleyes:
  16. Werzoth

No more pvp4 mining for me atleast (mindforce)

It was always around 7-10 seconds for me to TP, so I don't see any changes personally :dunno:
  17. Werzoth

Content List 11.1.0

Look at my edit, you'll see what I mean. It's 24 ped. For the sake of it though, let's say 2 ped per player who uses ME. How many players use ME, not sure. Let's put a figurative number, 100 000. 100 000 x 2 ped, 200 000 peds. MA just made 20 000$. That's assuming only 100 000 players use ME...
  18. Werzoth

Content List 11.1.0

So we already paid to insert our implants, and you're making us pay again to re-insert them? Lovely, I like your practices MA.. edit : what I meant by my post is I had to buy a ME inserter again, since mine was not in my inventory. Some said it was there, mine was not. so I had to pay 22 ped...
  19. Werzoth

Kub's mining adventures

Bought a similar TK120 lately, brought it to tier 10 as well. You gotta love it :yay:
  20. Werzoth

Strash's mining Log

Nice shoes :D Grats on the nice hof, continue this way! :yay:
  21. Werzoth

Question: Some simple questions about amps

Yes, someone got a 91k Lyst global the other day on CND with a tt finder + OA-109.
  22. Werzoth

Kub's mining adventures

Back from vacation and I'm really happy to see all the progress your green account has made! Grats on the uber, nice one :yay:
  23. Werzoth

Kub's mining adventures

Huge grats for that find Kubroz :yay:
  24. Werzoth

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

When you don't have to pay for it, sure it doesn't cost a lot. Feel free to send the cash to Ido ;) As for the bandwitch, Ido just explained it quite well in his last post.
  25. Werzoth

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

There's a couple of things when providing a server-wise storing of the claims : - Bandwidth usage for the one hosting it (also, hardware). This is not free, so they would need to charge you a fee for using the program. Also, if the server goes down for some reason, then you can't upload your...
Back