Search results

1. Scarecrow777

One step away from awesomness - Vehicles are here!!!

I think the Jeep is just a basic taster model, similar to the missions, as with everything else there are bound to be faster and cooler vehicles to drain your money on at a later stage.
  2. Scarecrow777

Bank Robbery in PA - They fled by car after disturbing the peace

So were the vehicles moving, or were they just models? Sorry if I've missed something here. XD EDIT: Found the vid in the link from Nighthawk, sweet they really were working, lets hope this means a public release is soon, even if it is only a taster like the missions was.
  3. Scarecrow777

Scarecrow's Armour Renting Service

This service is not a long term thing, it is if you have a society hunt on something like drones, and need to get a vigi set the day before, and dont wish to try finding a seller then. However looking at it now, i wrote it late last nite, so i may have to adjust it slightly, first post...
  4. Scarecrow777

Scarecrow's Armour Renting Service

ON PAUSE AT THE MOMENT awaiting adjustments I have collected a few sets of armour over the time I have played the game, and instead of selling them I would like to rent then out to people who would like to use them for a maximum of 7 days. The sets and prices are as follows: I will need...
  5. Scarecrow777

Question: Hunting is really that expensive?

I think we have all been in your position, and i think most of us looked at Alices Guide on Entropia found here http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Entropia_Guide.pdf BTW Snables are far away from swamp camp, small daikabas however can be found west and slightly south of swamp camp
  6. Scarecrow777

Caption This!

don't come any closer, THIS IS A BOMB!!!! and I revive and you don't!!!!
  7. Scarecrow777

Question: What is right level in hunting.?

This might help this is a general list which may sort of help you out: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/79142-mob-ladder-guide-what-mob-hunt-next.html
  8. Scarecrow777

Are Participant numbers back up again?

I have been held back still at the 10.3 3gb update due to limited space. I think i now have the opportunity to download it, but with a lot of hassle. So i was wondering, are the people playing close to what it was pre VU 10? I really enjoyed the game when there were a ton of people playing, but...
  9. Scarecrow777

Sheep in PA TC?

You better be!! :handgun::handgun::sniper::sniper::handgun: :D
  10. Scarecrow777

Help: How can you close a PM box if you are in aim mode?

Nah this is a common problem, and no matter how hard you mash that esc key, it wont close. Ive found a solution i think though. If you hold rightclick then hold leftclick at the same time you will move forwards, go to the nearest terminal then use it with rightclick, and the cursor will...
  11. Scarecrow777

Buying: Vigilante parts

Bump.........
  12. Scarecrow777

Bump, bump...
  13. Scarecrow777

Bump blah blah
  14. Scarecrow777

Bump, got money and ready to buy now
  15. Scarecrow777

got all parts, nothing to see here
  16. Scarecrow777

Selling: Free Avatar + stuff in storage!!!!!

I think i should get your avatar because: MA is draining all my peds *whine whine* / ill never get to the level of the ubers *whine whine* / my computer is not good enough to run VU 10 * whine whine * / im your best friend and I dont think you should leave * :handjob::handjob::handjob: * / im a...
  17. Scarecrow777

VU 10.2 coming this week

WOOT!!! The last of the reintroduction updates, and now we can get more of the new or updated systems (such as sweating) in our updates !!!!! I too agree with that, one such idea i had, was since robots cant be sweated, perhaps there could be a way to drain their energy. Maybe from the tt u...
  18. Scarecrow777

Do you think AC will work with the new sweating tool

Just looking at that new auto use tool button, and considering that sweating will now uses a tool, is this the start of legal AC sweating. What do you guys think? PS: Sorry if this has been mentioned in the middle of another thread, did a search first ofc :D
  19. Scarecrow777

Team hunting

I am slightly doubtful of this release date however since the apartment system that were due in 10.1 have still not been reintroduced, so this may push back the release date of 10.2
  20. Scarecrow777

Help: Toggle camera mode

U can also just hold the middle mouse button and move the mouse to swivel the camera so u can get a whole 360 degree view :D And yeah, just pressing the middle mouse button should toggle front and back view.
  21. Scarecrow777

Next Island going online

I think the planets will be good for the world if they attract a lot more people like CND did, maybe if MA markets it properly. I hope things turns out well and doesnt just further thin out our population. PS: how do i get on that mailing list, cant find the link for it anywhere on that website.
  22. Scarecrow777

Team New Zealand

Bump for the Kiwi WOF team, any more entries are more than welcome.
  23. Scarecrow777

Team New Zealand

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!(+ motivational speech of sorts) BUMP C'mon the kiwis, all are welcome no matter what the skill level, any contribution helps the nation. The more people we have supporting, the more we will be able to smoke these Aussies by :D, and make a huge impact onto our first WoF...
  24. Scarecrow777

Team New Zealand

I am Happily signing myself up (probably for the support team though XD). Name is Rhys Scarecrow Lewis. I also happen to know some NZ people from my society who i may have to sign up myself, since they do not have EF accounts (EDIT: one has shown interest and now just has to confirm), and if...
  25. Scarecrow777

question about mentors and disciples

I seem to remember Marco saying something like we will get the mentor system back, and will be able to graduate all disciples who have past the mark, i will try find the post... But yeah, i believe you will get the gift and the skills
Back