Search results

1. Pepto

Apprenticeship

Just a brainfart really based upon a conversation I had in game yesterday. A more in depth mentorship system. The details would be tricky and honestly I can't be bothered beyond some baselines. The principle idea: People skilled in a specific profession, say lvl 30+, can take on an...
  2. Pepto

Calypso Gateway V2.0

I have given this some thought taking into consideration the reviews, theories, ideas and problems reported in other threads as well as my own experience within the Gateway and so I present my suggestions for the Gateway. Please read the whole thing before making any comments. Several of the...
  3. Pepto

Vehicle Design Competition for EFD

Please delete Closed due to lack of interest. Lock or delete please :locked:
  4. Pepto

Possible Turret bug during mission

Not 100% sure if they are related but at times yesterday in Swamp Camp the turret would not work while players did the missions. Do the turrets really go offline during the "Service the turrets" mission? What if someone DCs while doing the quest?
  5. Pepto

Info: Pepto boots up

The Calypso Chronicler, 03 January 2009 Kidnapped or Chipped-out? Hershey ‘Muesli’ Bar has offered a 500 PED reward for information on the whereabouts of Mars ‘Chocco” Bar. Muesli as you may remember made the case for a missing avatar last month stating that a Soc mate vanished without a...
  6. Pepto

Psyguns and Vamps

Psygun Guns that burn ME for damage output (Cold & Impact damage?) Vamp Amp that burns ME instead of weapon cells to do the extra damage. For use with the Psygun. Maybe can add to standard Laser/BLP weapons too? Includes Crafters: Both are crafted and they can make the materials for...
  7. Pepto

HoF: My first

I know it's old, but I lost the pic :rolleyes: It was my first (and only so far), she was gentle with me :laugh: The double post in the list is lag or something while scrolling, I didn't score two in a row :(
  8. Pepto

The laptop for VU11?

Found this and thought it was pretty cool: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :eek: Click to enlarge And it applies to cellphones to Click to enlarge
  9. Pepto

Odd Loots (lol)

Disclaimer: This is not a whine thread, so please do not post about your bad runs regarding loot or how long you have camped something to get something and it just isn't happening. Thank you in advance :) I bring this up because between all of us here we should have spent a lot of time hunting...
  10. Pepto

Aaah the mid-level

I like to argue with myself…make of that what you will…and this time I wrote it down and eventually decide to put it up here as I like the various opinions that I read in this forum and want to see what you have to say. Recent mentions of how players have tried to loot high end...
  11. Pepto

Necro Chip

My first go at an item I think would be fun and helpful to the poorly MF section of this game. Necro Chip: Since looting makes the corpse vanish and making corpses remain would cause server lag I guess it would have to go something like this... Once you have killed a mob you choose not to...
  12. Pepto

Help: Stop the decline

I see a lot of threads about loots and balancing but I would like to bring some attention to the other end of the PED line. I was in Swamp Camp tonight and got a full dose of noob shoved down my throat. Player: "Selling 1k sweat for 5PED" (A bit later) Player: "Selling 1k sweat for 4.5PED" (A...
Back