Search results

1. S

New Withdrawal Request

Just got this message from my Planet Calypso Account: "Your withdrawal request ... has been registered." I'm have asked to withdraw a little more than 4k ped. Thats all I have left on my avatar. I will post in this thread how long it took to get the money transfered to my bankaccount. Email...
  2. S

Selling: Everything I'm closing my account

Nisilith won this auction at tt+26. Cratz. Nisilith, you can find me at Jason Center. My Avatar is Brian Martin BM Staunfeldt. I'm there 04:30 calypso time today. And if that dosnt work for you, we will find another time. No problem. Look forward to see you :)
  3. S

Half an hour till end. Nisilith is leading with tt+26.
  4. S

#16 Ohh yes your right. The markup is about tt+140 markup. And then there is sweat, fruits and fragents biside that. Thanks for letting me know.
  5. S

Hi Karv, cool. Then deadline sunday 24:00. ;) Rhagnar, you are higest bidder with tt+ 25 so far... Markup is about tt+ 140 so that would be a very good deal. :D
  6. S

Hi Trina Xenophage, Yep, 1k to withdraw. And I will reach it. There is for about 1020ped in markup plus Vibrant Sweat aprox 40 ped worth and then there is fruit and fragants too. So the total worth is around 1100 ped or more. And anyone who bid 1k will make an income of 100 ped or more. If I...
  7. S

#9 Thanks that was a great link to figuring out time and timezones. So the auction ends 24:00 on sunday 11. th of July Danish time. Look at the Danish time here Denmark #9 Sorry I can't offer any automatic bidding in this post. If you want to add your bid with 1 ped at a time you have to do it...
  8. S

#4 I dont know about timezone, I live in Denmark. If I should say a specific time sunday evening, what would be a good time for you all? #6 Thanks :). I love Entropia, but real life is calling. I'll be back in a year or so. There is at least TT+40 ped in sweat, and there is also some other...
  9. S

Look at this list to see what you are biding at. You have to bid on everything, I will not sell seperatly. There is some fruit and fragments in the bottum that maybe has not the right markup value, look for your self. As the TT value is 886 PED, I will not answer bids lower than that. The...
  10. S

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

11. S

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

I will join this club too, then :mad:
  12. S

Server Downtime For Release

and the update is over... (maybe)
  13. S

100 PED to whoever gets me playing EU again! Losing all hope...

Take Your pc and put it in a box. Go to the postoffice and send Your pc to me. When I get it I will install Entropia for You and send Your pc back to You. I live in Denmark, pm me for the address to send to.
  14. S

A bit to quick then... Just wanted to be the first to post... READY
  15. S

seems the update is ready to install...
  16. S

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

17. S

Lowest Settings in VU10

I got Entropia to work on an old portable computer of mine. Dell Inspiron 8600 1,4GHz Centrino, 2Gb ram, and Radeon 9500 AGP pro with 128 mb ram. Runs in safe mode. Can anyone beat that :D
  18. S

Welcome, feel free to explore :)

Welcome, feel free to explore :)
  19. S

New to the game

Welcome to Entropia :yay: There is not one answer in Entropia. It's all about how You like to play the game. You will find a lot of different opinions as You ask different people. Use all of these opinions to find out the way You want to play. Most new players want to know how to earn money in...
  20. S

Lowest Settings in VU10

Thanks, great idea. I tried it, and used dxdiag to make sure it was installed and working. All the same, it still come with the same error. No Direct3d card installed. I would still like to know others lowest system working with VU10. How low can YOU go ? :cool: BM
  21. S

Lowest Settings in VU10

Pentium 4 2Ghz, 1,5GB ram, and ATI 7600 graphics... fails the graphic card do not support 3d direct. Same error as ti4200. I'll try to find another card.. BM
  22. S

Lowest Settings in VU10

tx, I'm a bit shy:ahh: so thats why it lastet so long:) BM
  23. S

Lowest Settings in VU10

I'm trying to see how low settings I need to run VU10. I tried: Pentium 4 2Ghz, 1 GB ram, and Nvidia TI 4200 graphics... that didn't work. Now I'm trying: Pentium 4 2Ghz, 1,5GB ram, and ATI 7600 graphics... i will post how that works out. How low settings have y'all been able to run VU10? BM
  24. 2010 02 18 Hof Bm

2010 02 18 Hof Bm

Screenshot of HOF
Back