Search results

1. Kamarkos Danix

Speech recognition ROCKS

Hello community. Today I've been trying to use windows 7's speech recognition, and as I have to say it sometimes funny to use it, but it's sometimes a bitch, man, it doesn't even have bitch on its dictionary (in the second word, it recognized the word) . What's do you guys think about this...
  2. Kamarkos Danix

Official Benfica is champion thread (other champions included !)

SLB !!!! Sport Lisboa e Benfica is the champion of Liga Sagres !!!! 2-1 against Rio Ave !!!! Click to enlarge (old image) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: ALSO, i want to congratulate Chelsea, who won the English championship, gratz :thumbup: (BTW, 8-0 ! Nice game !)
  3. Kamarkos Danix

Evening the hit and dmg professions, worth it ?

Hi everyone, i have a little dillemma. What is best ? Ignoring the gap between Ranged Laser Dmg and Laser Sniper Hit and skill Laser Carabine; or skilling pistol to even up the dmg ? My professions levels are relativly low I have enough dmg skill to have SIB on the Breer P3a, but no Hit...
  4. Kamarkos Danix

Shall we pay English classes to Queen Nicole

Shall we pay her some english lessons :D Yes or No ?
  5. Kamarkos Danix

Selling: Rascal (M) Set

I am selling a full set of Rascal(M). It's an unlimited armor. I'm selling it for tt+45. Since the set has a tt value of 60,65 PED (it's fully repaired), so the price will be: 105,65 PED This is a one-time bid, i.e., once you bid for it, i will sell to you. First come, first served. I would...
  6. Kamarkos Danix

Fractured Argonaut Skull

Hi guys, i looted an argo fractured skull, i know it's used as a decoration in an shop/apartment. Buy how much it's worth it ? 10 PED ? 20 PED ? 50 PED ? (wow, mini global :D ) Gimme ideas
  7. Kamarkos Danix

Quantity globals

There have been ever a Quantity global ? I'm really curious if that happens :D but it only happens to high tt items, right ? or it may happen to low ones ?
  8. Kamarkos Danix

Petition: Please remove Thorio in LA4

The Land Area 4 is a LA caracterized by having a nice spawn of low maturity merps, nice mobs for a low lvl player and high too, but there's a flaw there. There are a couple of Thorio Outcast in LA4. these guys, though being low maturity, they damage a lot, especially for a n00b. I'm hereby to...
  9. Kamarkos Danix

HoF: 322 Combibo Young (my first hof)

First of all, i'm happy :) and second of all I HAD A 322 HOF FROM A COMBIBO YOUNG IN SWAMP CAMP ! :eek::eek: that's right :laugh: you can profit a lot in swamp camp hunting combibos. i love these things :laugh: Click to enlarge After my global i had a HOF, the hof contains about 9k oil ...
  10. Kamarkos Danix

FYI: Need a national WoF logo ?

Hello ppl from all over the world. Does your country needs a neeto WoF logo ? You can ask me one for free :thumbup: I can do research to look for symbols that suits for the logo, or you can tell some, so it makes my job easier. -Kamarkos Danix
  11. Kamarkos Danix

All this Oktober thing

I'm just curious about something. Why in events thread everybody instead of using October is using the german counterpart Oktober ? Nothing against the Germans really. So... i next time i will create an event i will mark it to Outubro :D (it's the Oktoberfest ? :scratch2:)
  12. Kamarkos Danix

Achievement: My very first global

Woohoo, i just got my very first global ! After a crappy run of combibos in the usual spot in Swamp camp, i decided to mov to another spawn of combibos, more to the west. The after killing combibos and exarousaurs i finnaly found this one (i killed using a Opalo, the emik was for the final...
  13. Kamarkos Danix

Rethinking banks

The purpose of this thread is to rethink how banks will work. Firstly, I am not against to any bank owner, to the banking system and to Mindark. But for a while i am trying to think a way to banks work in a diffrent way. one of the things i don't like of the banking system is this: "You...
  14. Kamarkos Danix

There is a Generation 9 drone in Real life !!!!

:D (i know he's in madrid now, but this is the best picture i found, notice the emblem) (yes i made the pic)
  15. Kamarkos Danix

Question: What measures activity ?

So does anybody knows what are the variables that increase the activity rank ? Post per day ? or a strange combination of a lot of other variables :confused:
  16. Kamarkos Danix

Help: Skills and weapons

Hi i'm just curious of one thing about weapons and skilling. When i use a better weapon, do i skill faster? Ex: do i skill faster with a Sollomate Opalo, or a Breer M1a.
  17. Kamarkos Danix

exarousaur and daikiba location

Sooooo... anyone knows a good spawn of Daikibas and Exarousaurs ? I know there's both of these species around Sweat camp. And North of Port Atlantis (Exa). I'm looking for more places where these mobs exist. looking from young-old. Cheers
  18. Kamarkos Danix

omegaton a101

Hi i just wanna know. Why this energy amp (the a101, the first one) is really really expensive ? i mean, it cost like tt+100, wth. What's happening? are they EVEN selling well ? :scratch2: :scratch2: No n00bie can buy that to equip on their opalo,or other gun (why more 100 PED, they only deal...
  19. Kamarkos Danix

Question: ITT explain how you get loot from mobs?

ITT, explain why mobs have certaint type of loot. E.g. : How the hell i found a laser rifle in a Atrox? Maybe he's smart enough to use weapons :cool: Get it. Post your explanations :yay::yay:
  20. Kamarkos Danix

Question: Soooo Hows depositing with paysafecard ?

Hi, i just wanna know how it's like depositing using the paysafecard. Yes i know,where to buy it. Just curious of your experiences. Is the deposit instantaneous ? Is there any fee to deposit? This will be my first deposit (10€, i didn't deposited yet)
  21. Kamarkos Danix

VERY Unfair fog

I've been lately in the areas around Fort Troy, East Sycillia mountains and it's very foggy there. But why i am complaing about being foggy? BECAUSE IT ISN'T FOGGY WITH HIGH/VERY HIGH SHADERS. I usually play the game with medium shaders, and when i play with high, it's damn slow. I have some...
  22. Kamarkos Danix

New outposts in 10.0.8

Hi all we all discovered that there are new outposts around Eudoria so please can you map here the locations of the outposts, so everybody knows ? Outposts to explore: Skiron Outpost Livas Outpost Eurus Outpost Jurra Plateau Outpost Notus Outpost Zephyrus Outpost Boreas Outpost Osere...
  23. Kamarkos Danix

Question: What are the disallowed image uploader sites in this forum

Greetings I just want to know what are the image uploader sites anyone can't use in this forum? (talking about image shack, photo bucket, etc...) Danix
  24. Kamarkos Danix

does your avatar has legs like

this.... i never noticed, but my schoolmate noticed... aren't they..... phat.... does your avatar has fat legs too ?
  25. Kamarkos Danix

hello everybody

Hello everyone, i'm gonna introduce myself in this thread I'm Kamarkos Danix in this forum and EU (Caetano as last name in EU). IRL i'm called Marcos Pires (the Danix comes from Daniel, my second name, and Kamarkos from Marcos). I live in Lisbon, Portugal. i'm a student in the 11th grade in the...
Back