Search results

1. T

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

deleted too short
  2. T

Hub culture...

Whats the bet that PED will suddenly become VEN?
  3. T

WoF 2014: Team Australia

COUNTRY: Australia NAME: Tayra Tayz Fllurgil CAPTAIN: Gypsy First time having a go at WoF
  4. T

Help: can't login

One can only hope :yup::yup:
  5. T

FOMA Amped or Unamped?

Personally I hit a 67k Ganganite ATH unamped. Just lucky I guess
  6. T

Joachim Joac Silverpine

Doesnt look like he has been on in quite a while, based on his Entropia Life profile.
  7. T

*confused* $30 stolen when depositing?

Did you remember to leave enough on the card to cover the cards transaction fees - that pesky 2.8% of the entire deposit? Or did you just try to deposit the whole $30? Dont forget there is also currency conversion to take into account when depositing as well.
  8. T

To the moon and beyond

Congrats on your moon purchase, sounds like you are in for a great experience. As has been made very clear, new players are your major priority, and potential a huge income for you. Use what is available to you - and your greatest asset to recruiting - the existing player. Simply create a...
  9. T

Legs in the air bug

This bug has been around since August ( Migration ) I have a screen shot somewhere of me in full Martial hunting LT's , legs in the air.
  10. T

Uber: Happy Spawn Day To Me

Huge Gratz Sndl. So happy for you - well done and very well deserved.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  11. T

Uber: Brand new Angel Arms

Guess that sleep really topped out your luck.................Huge Gratz!
  12. T

Everyone who complaigns constantly about EU

Perhaps these "constant" complainers are actually just passionate about the particular subject of the post. Personally I hate PVP, never have liked it so I dont participate in it. Lootable PVP seems like stealing from a fellow gamer to me, but thats my morality, I wont steal from anyone, Hell...
  13. T

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

PVP stands for person versus person, so killing other avatars is normal tackling. Lootable just means it is possible to be looted Not that you MUST be looted. Plenty of people use space for PvP purposes, without looting as well. That is the choice of the individual who does the looting...
  14. T

Where does it state that you waive your rights to your private property when entering a PVP zone? You are given a warning that you MAY be looted, just like you are given a warning that you MAY be robbed in a real world Ghetto. This warning does not negate your right to the property, it is a...
  15. T

Funny......... But as you may or may not be aware, there a monetary values applied to cases to be prosectuted . A few Lyst stones would not warrant the time or cost to justify the engagement of a solicitor, but several combined cases may well be worthwhile. Larger "lootings" may be suitable to...
  16. T

Just to throw a rather large spanner in the works, and give you all something to think about, enjoy this. Real world cash - regardless of which currency it is, is OWNED by the government that authorised the design and use of it. It is exactly the same as PED - you dont own it. Real world...
  17. T

? Planet Calypso Survey ?

So they finally worked out that people wont continue to deposit huge sums of cash if they are not happy. Judging by the emessaries email, they also figured out that the player base is the best way to get more customers, and that rewarding the current player base for "recruiting" is a simple and...
  18. T

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Tayra Tayz Fllurgil
  19. T

Do you think MA likes Burger King?

Ah, Fair call - maybe we just play it a little harder , and more stupidly, in the country. :laugh:
  20. T

Yes, Yes, Yes. Being an australian too I am aware what Goon is, but one has to take into account the PONG portion as well. Pong , being short for ping pong, when combined with goon, results in a game where Goon is drunk as a punishment for ineffectively Dodgeing or evading a pingpong ball, hit...
  21. T

GOONPONG - THE ULTIMATE PVP Gain Evade Dodge Health Melee combat skills Medicine Serendipity BUT NO LOOT
  22. T

Crouching Atrax, Hidden Armax

Thanks! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  23. T

Crouching Atrax, Hidden Armax

Are they still around? I cant see any at the co-ords given, and tracker hasnt had any globals for a few hours.
  24. T

My bank called me about my recent deposit in EU:

I dare say that your "toy store" purchase is because MindArk is listed as a "games developer", therefore you are purchasing a game and games come from toy stores.
  25. T

My bank called me about my recent deposit in EU:

Banks all over the world check on larger than normal transactions, particularly when they are going to an overseas company. CC fraud is rampant everywhere, including the UK and Europe, and it doesnt take much to check on an "unusual" transaction. My hubby got a call from his bank ( in Australia...
Back