Search results

1. raynopssgold

Selling: Summer Ring 2017

For anyone who's looking for Summer ring 2017, the asking price is 25K peds (Price is negotiable) :cool:
  2. raynopssgold

Entropialife Tracker Application Cannot Be Started

Hi to Starfinder, Today, I'm having this problem, when I tried to start the EL application: Any solution for this problem? Thanks in advanced.
  3. raynopssgold

The First Ever Mining Event on Monria...

This is the First Mining Event, courtesy from the "Mine For Wealth" trading company on Monria. Our Official "MMM Event" Logo: Monria Mining Marathon (MMM) aka "The Triple M" Mining Event​ Starting From: 00:01 on 1st July 2014 MA Time End In: 23:59 on 24th December 2014 MA Time All the...
  4. raynopssgold

Cannot Login to Entropialife Issue

Hi to EL's team, I need a help here. I have been trying to get into my entropia life account without success today. Before that, it's just fined. It says my username or password is not correct, I tried resetting the password multiple times and nothing, still the same error. Have sent many...
  5. raynopssgold

Selling: Selling Improved Genesis Star Excavator

Hi to all beloved Entropians, I have a friend who want to sell his "Improved Genesis Star Excavator". The excavator now is currently in tier 0.8, just 0.1 away from the 0.9... Here, you can click on the link and check out the specifications for the excavator...
  6. raynopssgold

Uber: My Biggest Uber Hof On South Crater Monria...

Hi to all beloved Monrians, After my previous 1091 pedders Lysterium's uber hof, today I found another beauty here, but this time, it was on South Crater: This is such a beautiful lysterium baby here, thank you very much for giving me this awesome one, Monria :)
  7. raynopssgold

Monria's Newest Mining Resources Trading Service

Hi to all hardcore Miners, From today, there's going to be another new trading service here. I, Onyar Loorden PSS, is willing to buy most of your ores and enmatters that you mined on Monria. I mostly online starting from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. local time (GMT +8) If you want to trade with me...
  8. raynopssgold

Selling: Awesome Offer - Unlimited Level 3 Amp Up For Sell!

Hi to all beloved hardcore miners, For those of you that spent hours mining on FOMA/HELL/Underground/Monria with limited amps, now it's the best moment for you to own an Unlimited Level 3 Amp... Here's the information link on Entropediadotinfo about Unlimited Level 3 Amp...
  9. raynopssgold

Uber: My First Uber Ore's HOF on Monria

Hi to all beloved Entropians, I found a XVI growth molecules, 241 pedders yesterday on Monria. I knew, something BIG is going to hit on me soon. Today, I returned and mine on the same spots, after more than half year of keep mining on Monria, I finally found my first uber Ore's HOF here...
  10. raynopssgold

Help: Entropia Universe Client Loader Didn't Loading At All...

Hi to all beloved Entropians, Since the last update, I'm having this problem, where the Entropia Universe Client loader didn't loading at all (Even after hours of trying...) It's been days and I can't figure it out, what's the main problem here... Can anyone tell me, what is going wrong with...
  11. raynopssgold

Uber: My First Uber Enmatter's HoF After Almost 4 Years of Mining...

Hi guys, Today was my luckiest day on EU, as I finally found my biggest unamped enmatter's hof, after almost 4 years of non stop mining... Thank you very much, MA for giving me this nice little surprise :)
  12. raynopssgold

Help: I Got This Server Connection Error All The Time...

Hi to all Entropians, I'm having a difficulty on loading my Client loader, as it always show this message when I'm trying to load it: Is there any useful solution to overcome this problem? All the suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you very much.
  13. raynopssgold

Buying: A Few Armor Blueprints Here...

Hi guys, If any of you happens to have these armor's blueprints: Renegade Gloves Samurai Arm Guards Face Guards Harness Thigh Guards Valiant Thigh Guards Warrior Face Guard Shin Guards Thigh Guards Please PM or contact me, either in PCF or in game: Onyar Loorden PSS. Thank you very much.
  14. raynopssgold

Info: Virtual Legends Officially Logo

Hi to all Entropians, Today, my beloved soc, Virtual Legends finally had a brand new logo for herself. Here's the design of VL's logo: For all the newbies out there, if you want to join a friendly Aussie's soc, then VL is definitely one of your choices here. Good luck to all VL members...
  15. raynopssgold

HoF: My Biggest Unamped Hof in FOMA

Hi guys, I've been mining on FOMA since 3rd March 2013. After almost three months of non-stop mining, I've finally found my biggest one in Dome 6... My mission is to find my uber hof, even tower in FOMA :D Good luck to all the miners out there! Just keep dropping, drilling and repeating...
  16. raynopssgold

Achievement: Found My First CLD...

Hi guys, After over 3.5 years of non-stop mining, I'm finally found my first CLD through mining... Well, it's very ironic. For your information, I never been to OLA 25 before. Yesterday, I've been decided to explore most of the OLAs in Amathea and dropped over 500 probes. I died many times...
  17. raynopssgold

Buying: Looking For Omegaton Detectonator MD-40

Hi guys, I'm looking for Omegaton Detectonator MD-40 (Any tier is ok) To whom that own it, but want to sell it, please PM me. We'll chat about the price in PMs. Thank you. Cheers, Onyar aka The Onion Lord.
  18. raynopssgold

Achievement: Unlocked Two New Skills in One Day

Today is my most joyful day. After nearly three years of non stop mining, I finally reached level 30 prospector and unlocked two new skills: Serendipity and Mineral Sense! Hopefully, I will be able to reach level 50 soon... :)
  19. raynopssgold

Uber: My Biggest and Greatest Uber SOOTO in EU

Hi to all beloved Entropians, I've been a hardcore miner, since the first day I mined back on July 2010. I mined all over the Calypso, Arkadia, Rocktropia, Next Island, Cyrene, FOMA etc... For your information, I haven't found any SOOTO for more than one year (The last time I found one was a...
  20. raynopssgold

HoF: My First HOF on FOMA!

Hey guys, It's my first HOF on FOMA and I was delighted to get this lovely one :wtg: Hope I'm going to get my first TOWER soon on FOMA... :cool:
  21. raynopssgold

Selling: Five Welding Wire (L) Blueprints

Hi guys, I have 5 Welding Wire (L) Blueprints that up for sale now. I'm selling all of them with fix 400% MU. Please reply/PM me in forum/Add me in game, if you're interested on it... :cool: Thank you very much!
  22. raynopssgold

Help: MA: Would You Please Bring Back The Lost Enmatters?

Dear beloved MA, I used to mine with dual drops on all over the Calypso Planet. Normally, I found varies of enmatters in these following places: Camp Caravan, Camp Phoenix, Cape Corinth and Megavolt Camp. However, after the few last updates, I noticed that there's no more other enmatters (There...
  23. raynopssgold

Buying: I Need Someone to Create Me an Animated Banner!

Hi everyone, Well, as I've stated on the title, that I need someone to make me an animated banner. This banner is about my mining service and it must be very edgy and eye-catchy. Please send me a PM, if you think you're good enough to create me an awesome animated banner. We'll discuss...
  24. raynopssgold

Uber: My First Uber HoF in EU!

WoW, I still can't believe it, that I finally found an uber hof here... :eyecrazy: It's been almost a year, after my XIX Acid Root's HoF, backed on 1st October 2010. Damn, I'm still shocked, when this XXI Caldorite's Uber HoF popped up lol Ok, my next goal is to find my very first... :tower...
  25. raynopssgold

Unlocked Extraction and reached level 15 Miner

Woohoo, after more than years of hardworking mining, I've finally unlocked Extraction and reached level 15 miner today. So damn excited here :yay: Oh well, mineral sense would be my next target... ;)
Back