Search results

1. J

auction orders bug?

so... there's an active order for a certain component. 20k units of it at max 130%. i toss in 15k of this component in the auction at 129% BO and nothing happened... so i figured i did something wrong, removed it and re-did it. still nothing. checked, and rechecked, it should have insta-bought...
  2. J

survival enblade-14 mentor edition

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Survival_EnBlade-14_Mentor_Edition What could this be worth? I have the only one in eu, and there is only ONE shortblade that has better eco. 74 uses per minute is pretty nice... i dont know how melee amps work, but if they add...
  3. J

Question: BIC and IBAN or account and clearing?

This is a question concerning people in Sweden, wishing to withdraw to a Swedish bank account. I have written to support asking this, but I just want to see what others say too. (not because I don't trust support, but I'm just too curious :) ) I have always used neteller for withdrawals, but...
  4. J

"unknown at halloween mayhem" ?

the rare loot hof list is full of "unknown at Halloween mayhem" what is this "unknown" item? is it the vampiric cloak or something else? (for god sake mindark, how about fixing that bug?) atleast it's not "unknown at string"
  5. J

essence of evil... used for?

I looted a "essence of evil"..... so... whats it for? :)
  6. J

when is next PP VU due?

I'm at work and browsing the forum on a phone is a bit annoying ^^ so im just gonna ask. When is the next planet partner vu due? I believe som said it was this month? Edit I hate that they messed up the damn hitbox on mobs, hunting now is a royal paaaaain... however, they made up for it by...
  7. J

Selling: tier 4.1 gazunga ten edition

moved the sale to auction. will listen to offers here too but don't get your hopes up ^^ this thread can be locked.
  8. J

Selling: 33 clicks arkadian golden key blueprint (L)

The ingredients for the bp have started to drop more frequently in the arkadian instances, so should be easier to craft this now. However i tend to be impatient so i figured i'd make a post here and see if i can get an irresistable offer. If no such offer comes by i will jist keep farming the...
  9. J

Buying: Arsonistic chip III TEN edition

i'm looking to buy one and was thinking tt+3500 if anyone got a chip to sell. send me a PM here on the forum as i generally don't accept friends requests in eu from complete strangers.
  10. J

improved omegaton A105

anyone know what one of these babies could cost to buy? i want one but i got a feeling the price will be a little too much than i am willing to pay :D
  11. J

Selling: Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN EDITION

i got an offer for 26k peds for it, i turned it down ^^ taking offers here on the forum. post your offers here on the forum, as i generally do not accept friends requests in eu from complete strangers (somehow i tend to regret it when i do lol) i got two guns, don't know if i will sell both...
  12. J

Selling: castorian xeno-dagger scratcher

***sold***
  13. J

rotten banana? found where? lol

there was a discovery for a rotten banana today.. lol where did the person get it? and what does it do? :D
  14. J

mentor rewards?

when mentoring was re-introduced i gave it a go, but after getting 7 useless "hunter mentor edition" crap items from my 7 graduates i gave up on mentoring. i am getting kind of bored of playing and am thinking of doing something else for a change, and am thinking about possibly accepting...
  15. J

Castprian xeno dagger scratcher and armor plating mk10 TEN edition

what could these 2 be worth? *edit* the exact decay for one use is 15820 nova fragments. i.e. 15.820 pec per use i haven't had anyone double check this yet, but this should be right. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Xeno-dagger_Scratcher
  16. J

How many years does it take to fix a "top priority" support case?

i lost thousands of peds to bugged RT instances, and supports reply was that "this is our top priority! you will get your money back" then a month passed, and nothing... two months passed, and nothing... then three months, four, five, six... every time i contact them all i get is "this is our...
  17. J

what's your FINAL feffox mayhem score?

This is the first mayhem event i ever attempted, so i made alot of misstakes. if i got to do this all over i would do much better :D biggest misstake was to only log the minute when i entered and the minute i left, and completly forgetting about the seconds.... with alot of going in and going...
  18. J

why can't support tell us how much time we have left i the feffox event?

i tried contacting support and got the answer i was expecting. " Hi jelly, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we can provide this information because the current instance system does not track time spent across multiple login/instance sessions. Kind regards, Cameron | Planet Calypso...
  19. J

entropia music in the new movie "infected"... LOL :D

imagine my surprise when i heard... the movie really sucks though... i mean really... sucks... but listen to the music at the end credits... :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-56Rt2PoE so... who does this music belong to originally anyways? did the company that made the movie steal it from...
  20. J

Alien Biogenic Gel, where?

I am guessing this hasn't been discovered yet?
  21. J

vu tomorrow? take three :P

Topic says it all. Yes or no?
  22. J

VU tomorrow?

getting tired of asking and getting tired that mindark always announces these kind of things in weird places and you have to be a detective to find out information they are giving out freely... tip for mindark, USE THE DAMN CLIENTLOADER :p and i don't mean "use it to announce that the servers...
  23. J

vu today?

At work so cant check, is there a vu today?
  24. J

space mining is here!

a picture says more than a thousand words... View image in gallery
  25. J

unlimited blueprint for spear v1 (L)

so... what do you think it could be worth? i did over 20 hours of solid crafting today without getting a single cyrene bp, and i know people and friends that have invested a small fortune and didn't get anything at all. in total i have cycled a small fortune into cyrene crafting, and the...
Back