Search results

1. G

Help: Hiring 7 "Full-Time & Hard-core" sweaters for job.

I don't understand the point of needing one, so if I absolutely need one, then this wont be for me. Just because if I am going to have an authority figure, it has to start out being someone I respect to begin with and lastly someone I feel actually has leadership qualities and such. So...
  2. G

I refuse to get shafted just because I had to SLEEP. Just let me know what I need to do to join. or am I really screwed out of a good opportunity because I was tired last night and I couldn't get on Entropia last night? Edit: thought you would just post here. PM Replied.
  3. G

1. A society, with an active leader/s. Don't have a society, but I'll do what I need to. 2. The ability to sweat long hours. Not a problem. 3. Be on at least 5 days a week. Always. Especially since I just came back from a break off the game. 4. Good concentration skills. Yup. 5. Nice...
  4. G

Sage Mode Mindtropian - The Log - ~~))

Alright then. You may post. Log:1 Day:1 I am actually having a problem connecting to Entropia right now. so I'm not sure what to do :/ I'm pretty sure its them. Anyone else down?
  5. G

Future need of slot /reservation/
  6. G

Reserved for future use
  7. G

:eek: Unbelievable. I finally decided to look here again and voila, Force is back, as I expected, much sooner than the end of the year. so I decided to make a new character and transfer my junk so I could train a little and play with it. I love it. As I expected. So, now. This will be my log...
  8. G

Log of a Mindtropian - Arcane Wizard Ion

Removed My Old Log and Am Starting a new one because i changed characters to a name better suited to the new system and my new changed and improved attitude. Will post a link as well as a log soon. Edit: Sage Mode Mindtropian - The Log - ~~))
  9. G

Latest Buzz (April 22nd)

I'm personally not impressed by a few stat points and missions based on killing things for them, considering without mindforce I cant even kill anything, now can I? (deposited just for mindforce, here only for it, not wasting time on anything else.) I'm sure a few people will come back for the...
  10. G

Latest Buzz (April 22nd)

I have a good question no one seems to be able to answer with a good answer. Where the hell is all the missing stuff? Ok, we have the missions now, GREAT! Time to go full throttle into the meat of this game, cause i know missions aint the friggin meat of Entropia and why people are so adamant...
  11. G

Network problems

When is mindforce coming back?
  12. G

Petition for Mindforce Reintroduction

you made me lol. Thats actually what i wanted in the first place, more or less :/
  13. G

Alright, I understand. *Sigh* You would think they would wanna put something back that would make them more money, instead of making NEVERDIE richer. Unless MA still makes money off of the Planet, which I highly doubt somehow, unless there's a rental fee or something. Impatience is definitely...
  14. G

The title says it all. Please only post here after doing the following: 1. Go to the main website and make a general appeal for Suggestions. 2. Write that you would like to see mindforce back into the game ASAP. 3. Wait for their lazy asses to respond. Once you have done this real quick...
  15. G

Entropia Universe 11.0 Release Notes

Well said! I want mindforce! I dont care about missions or any of that other junk. just gimme back the mindforce.
  16. G

Log 3 Log 3 Woke up and read some forum stuff. Smoked up and am now writing this. Items: Sweat 284+296-500 PED 0.78+2.72 1.71/1.9 Pixie Feet Guards Skills: Agility 5 Health 88 Intelligence 5 Psyche 6 Combat Reflexes 20 Evade 52 Alertness 10 Athletics 31 Courage 22 Concentration 32...
  17. G

Log 2 Log 2 I played a crap ton of mass effect and smoked a lot, so ive felt pretty damn good all day and now im doing my math on my stuff. ill only put them here that actually get altered, which wont be too much other than sweat. Items: Sweat 166+118 Skills: Combat reflexes 19+1...
  18. G

Edited Log 1. Back to Sweating.
  19. G

Edited Log 1 Again. Break from Entropia for the Day.
  20. G

Edited Log 1
  21. G

I am fine with how I did it, thanks.
  22. G

Edited Log 1
  23. G

Log 1 Friday 04/02/2010 Log 1 I will edit this page as I get stuff done and whatnot for the day. Date is 04/02/2010 Friday. No School. Played some Mass Effect this morning and read some forum stuff. I'm gonna try sweating my ass off today and earn me some armor and repair money. once i get...
  24. G

I'm going to be focusing on mindforce, so, I decided to start a log of my daily EU activities and log my transactions as best i can. Ill log sweating, trades, TT, repairs, hunting with mindforce (once its back) and skill gains i get in the day (if i can remember them all). Id love feedback as I...
  25. G

Mindforces Greatest: Who are they?

Good to hear it'll get me somewhere fairly nice. My main hope is that i can at least break even on the hunting to make up for the cost. They also mentioned MF is supposed to become way more eco friendly. I don't plan on teleporting around to gain skill. I read that's a waste of essence, so Ill...
Back