Search results

1. Divinity

Suggestion: need more tier comps!

The only thing unbalanced as far as tiering goes is the armor bit. A definite NO to tier components in boxes. Also a softer "no" from my end to changing the current drop rate. This is a collaborative multiplayer game with an economy and not a single player standalone game. If you are hoping to...
  2. Divinity

Suggestion: Minning Scale problem

What has been suggested before and would be easier to implement would be to simply make the deed tradeable and have the value of tt of the resource mentioned ( or alternatively the deed to have the tt value of the ore/enmatter/treasure itself). Both would work and this would perhaps give rise to...
  3. Divinity

Suggestion: Make (L) items stackable

I don't think this has been suggested before or I have perhaps missed that memo. Love the idea though. Still not convinced on the tier/enhancer thing you have suggested and i don't have a better alternative either. Rest of it in terms of an idea sounds really useful.
  4. Divinity

Question: Changed Mining Technique

A few suggestions 1. Do not rely on tt profit for mining. MU is the key. 2. FIrst step, do some research to find good spots with decent markup. ( Unamped and with tt exca ). 112% is minimum acceptable mu and u can get anywhere from there to 140-150%. Explore. 3. Grind the shit out of them...
  5. Divinity

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Withdrawal Initiated : 27/10/2021 Committed : 28/12/2021 In Bank : Pending Quicker than expectation.
  6. Divinity

Selling: Medusa Mall - 18 Shops for Rent, 40 to 180 IP, 110-300 PED / m

Don't forget to apply for the waiting list while all shops currently are rented. We follow the waiting list to connect with people interested in renting shops.
  7. Divinity

No i did not and quite honestly my experience has been very different. Now yes, you can say that is specific to the amp and finder in question but i could dispute that. The other possibility is that you were in the same area with the same amp etc at the same time. This will get into loot...
  8. Divinity

How I Turned Entropia into my fulltime job in a year and $5000 invested

Very inspirational story and thanks for sharing. More of these needed from people as there are plenty who profit from EU. All the best for your RL venture. (y)
  9. Divinity

About this, gamblers don't click EP for the residue. They click for the big hits. :) The residue is the bonus that they get to offset the cost of the clicks. There is a wrong assumption here on the forums that EP crafting == gambling. It most certainly is not. There is EP crafting which under...
  10. Divinity

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

I disagree as well as currently what i see is the game being tailored for those with lower budget which is a step in the right direction. Ask those who joined 10+ years earlier and i assure you the experience was definitely not as sublime as it is today. If anything EU has become more...
  11. Divinity

Obtaining and Running a Shop in Entropia Universe

Perhaps another model that you can mention in your post regarding shop rentals is below : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/medusa-bazaar-mall-17-shops-for-rent-40-to-160-ip-110-300-ped-m.263749/ For some buying outright is more feasible whereas for others it might be...
  12. Divinity

ATH: 61130 PED Iron stone

Gratz on the nice find.
  13. Divinity

to be fair just doubling the current excavating speed all across the board would be a simple way and not needing any extra juice as far as rings are concerned. That said, some mining rings are sorely missed and am surprised MA have not really been creative as far as rings are concerned. So far...
  14. Divinity

Question: Best BLP UL Eco gun that has Good Dura and does at least 20+ damage?

Shop around for the cheapest armatrix bc/bp 20-30 gun that you can get, slap on a fi/ra/co beast amp on it and go shoot in mayhem anhilation ( choose bronze or silver). That should be your current gameplay if you ponder towards hunting. For mining, you have been a foma miner always so...
  15. Divinity

This alone would fix the issue of turnover or in a slightly complex way follow what rocket says above. Not sure turnover is a good thing though as that would further reduce the markup of resources and unless we sort the consumption problem (via better L items) we will be working against our own...
  16. Divinity

News: Estate Deeds Acquired in Record Time

I don't know about specificity of US Laws but i assure you that in most western countries the TOU does not give much protection in and by itself. The TOU itself becomes subject of scrutiny and if your marketing and everything else does not pertain to the same and if it is not justified , it gets...
  17. Divinity

Instance/Vault and player content for New Treasure Island

Don't get me wrong but every deed holder can come up with a dozen more ways of improving/developing the place with the hope to improve the ROI. That said nothing of the sort is to be expected or in fact entertained. MA adding new features to an entity that has been sold with certain expectations...
  18. Divinity

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Will correct you there 11:22 UTC it got sold out
  19. Divinity

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Like almost everything else except the spawn. Kindly address it in a patch. Literally need to run more then shoot more often then not. Another gripe would be the TP's arent really convenient but i am guessing they serve some purpose going ahead.
  20. Divinity

Question: Will Treasure island deeds be worth it.

How many think the TI shares will sell faster then the CP shares? +1 from my end.
  21. Divinity

GAMBLER and GRINDER Hunting Event! Choose steady payouts or go high roller!

Divinity Deth Undefined - Gambler
  22. Divinity

Unlimited Mining Amp Rental Service : Level 7 and Level 5

Greetings, I have 3 Mining Amplifiers ( UL) available for rent 1. Level 7 : Rental - 2500 peds/month. Collateral : 160k peds. While i prefer monthly rentals, I am open to day/week offers for someone interested. Contact for further details 2. Level 7 : Rental - 2500 peds/month. Collateral ...
  23. Divinity

Selling: Privateer (Pathfinder) with 3200 SI [SOLD]

Privateer *SOLD*. Thanks for all the offers.
Back