Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

There are CONSISTENT profitable hunting, mining, and crafting practices for all level ranges as well as all bankroll ranges, on all planets too. Though I will add for hunting specifically, mid level seems to have the smallest window for profit play.

Generally profit play is quite consistent once you find a good activity to play based on your bankroll. It's grind and repeat.

ps. For hunt, I was able to profit well with 1k PED weapon/amp setup, adj pixie and plates, < lv 30 looter. This was just 6 months or so ago.
Hell, you can even consistently profit with tt weapons/armor/faps and lv 0 looter if you know what you are doing (but at this cycle amount, sweating might be better)

Where do you get this MU Morey?
explore :D. You will have to anyways. Lots profitable stuff will not stay profitable forever either.

If you found a corner to make profit on the last thing you do is tell anybody on the forums. But he is correct.
Yup, once you find one it's usually hush hush.

In italy we call it "pulcinella secret" it is a secret that is in front of everyone.
monster level 0...2 are consistenly progitable
because their multipoliers are Baits to keep ppl gaming

so consider to kill

berycled small (sharpclaw plateau)
baby maffoid (east of east hangar)
on calypso

can yo become rich ?
WTD if you want to become reich get a real job and fight in real life....
but you can come to self sustaining gaming... GAMING..... because this is A GAME
and a game in which you cannot beat the GAME..... but.... yo ucan beat the GAMERS

these days as an example with 106% adrenal and 800% tier 4 comps.... Maffoid aare a low risk kill for exo hunters with proper level

By far the amount of people that would be willing to deposit 10$ to 50$ a month outnumbers the number of people willing to deposit 1000$ a month. But for some reason MA prefers the game tuned to support the 1000$ few than the 50$ thousands...

By far the amount of people that would be willing to deposit 10$ to 50$ a month outnumbers the number of people willing to deposit 1000$ a month. But for some reason MA prefers the game tuned to support the 1000$ few than the 50$ thousands...

1000 whales versus 100k regular players.
If 100k people log into EU, the servers will crash. MA will have to invest in optimizing code, more servers, bigger connection line...
1k whales is the easiest.

I disagree.

I disagree as well as currently what i see is the game being tailored for those with lower budget which is a step in the right direction. Ask those who joined 10+ years earlier and i assure you the experience was definitely not as sublime as it is today.

If anything EU has become more mainstream of late. Do remember EU still caters to a niche but it has to stay relevant in the coming time with new models of RCE ( via crypto) coming into place. The current team that leads EU feels like a 10x improvement compared to any of the former ones if you ask me ( subjective but am sure a lot of people who have been here long enough can relate) and EU can really become mainstream in a few years.

FYI : Some of the biggest names in the game are people who have not deposited at all.

Indeed, tailoring the game for lower budgets is needed. A MMO with this large area sure is meant to be played by more than 3k/5k active players.

And if the same old players only want to grind for the sake of cycle they should not be that surprised to be losing in the end... or even moan about it.

I have been here since almost the beginning, we actually had to do TP runs on foot. So yeah everything is really easy for new generations of players if you compare to that. I fail to see what else is there to make life easier for them. Its not making L items cheaper that helped them for sure. Thats just a poisoned gift, with shrapnel as a ribbon.

Dont take my criticism as a everything is wrong. Its noticeable that MA is making efforts to get this on track. And you win some lose some while at it. Thats life.

Its indeed the stalled potential of this platform that is frustrating not being taken advantage off. The value of the time entropia has its doors open is an asset with a lot of value on its own. The platform itself can be developed into a game much more complex, entertaining and challenging than any other avaliable around that includes managing assets/skills and has bit of gamble/variance included (poker and monopoly are two examples of these kind of games just to put it simple).

But two major things need to happen for a new player to stick around:

- A fix to the economy that sets the rules for the game - An economy that does not favour any profession, but is based on resources production/consumption entirely so people can look at it and understand its not manipulated.

-A clarification of stance in regard to what the game is about from MA. Is it a platform to wager ones against the others or is it a "pay to play" exclusevely platform where one should not even consider the chance to grind it as a work/sport like so many unL minions already do for a few pecs/hour, and we should just enjoy the fantastic lore and game mechanics we have?

Im no uber nor have a big bankroll. But with 5kped BR I was happy in 2012. I produced a lot of metal residue from my excess ores, mined all day long with lvl7 amps and was able to grow my avatar just from playing the game. No deposits or trading needed. It was risky and I complained to myself about bad variance like anyone else does. But the good times definetly made for the bad times as I usually got enough MU on my globals to repay my bad days. Not this shrapnel/oil/lyst BS we get on almost all globals now.

I was happy competing for MU. and thats what I believed the game was about. On an economy thats has an av. MU of 105% or below, there simply is not enough MU avaliable to cover the "rake" MA charges. And fixing that starts with fixing the economy.

Residue at 107%, amps at 114% and resources at 120/150% is not that much different of a game. Its just closer to the actual cost of crafting, instead of a manipulated costs we have. The main difference is It takes some balls to actually play it and you actually need to have a plan on why you are using/doing somethings. Not just go on a hunsh that today is the day...

On current system (loot2.0 pre december VU) im ok with using lvl5s+dsec with 1k BR, cause the variance now is so low that you can easy achieve the balance with that little of a BR.

In this kind of games (RCE or with money value attached to it) people tend to value the time they input in, together with the cost to play to create a ROI/hr value. The degradation of this value is what made many of the "profitable" L users quit playing and turn their heads to somewhere that offered a better return for the amount of time/money they put in. Its not a guarantee they would win, here or in their new adventures. But simple math told them that it was not worth it anymore to input more time, cause PEDs they all had a plenty. It would be naive to think all players are just looking for a good time. And if they think like that they are probably the prey of other players.

All play styles should be respected. But also the same conditions of fairness must apply to all bugdets or professions.

WOW and reading this thread and I thought I deposited a lot hahah. I was obviously wrong.

I think I will create a ticket and ask them for my total lifetime deposits too and see what they give me :D I will probably be shocked or maybe I will not be. I will see when I get the total I suppose. Once I get it I will post it in this thread.

I will also say the answers are:

1:> No
2:> No
3:> No

EU is the most expensive RCE game there is and it got worse when that exploit happened with the mining amps. Everyone was paying for that for years after, MA was also very very slow at fixing it and patching it, leaving it in game for many many months until they finally patched it and banned the players. They also Shadow banned a lot of accounts at the time too so they could investigate if they was involved. They shadow banned any accounts if they had them as friends or they had a trade with one of the main accounts that used the exploit etc.

MA was still trying to pass on the losses to everyone else. But now MA has been profitable for the first time EVER the last 2 years which is probably why they are now looking to the future and are now investing in UE5. But they are still based in Sweden, which still means they will be doing everything at a snails pace. hahaha. Until they open up offices in other countries this game is always going to suffer in its development!

Ok well as promised. I got a response from Support very quickly indeed.

Here is my total. I thought it was a lot more than that but obviously not lol.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting us.

You have made 108 deposits with a total of 54057.60 PED since the start.

We will now close this support case but please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further inquiries.

Merry Christmas!

Kind regards,

Still a lot though. But I am not gonna complain as much anymore considering I saw what others have posted that they have deposited lol :D :)

Let us consider a theorical situation:

game settle each and any monster with 101% total return with a "SURE THING" TT return under decay and the difference in SKILL TT value
we would have a total return over ammo.
the trading simulator would remain
you see character grow and the less your TT the more the skills gained.

This is an extreme situation. No globals, no hof, no frustration, less ped more skill, less skill more return,

I would Adore it and every MU is same.

now let's change the situation

add a 10% uncertain ratio that at the end of a lifetime averages 98% (on a global basis or so they say)
this is exactly the same with some bells and whistles carried on by the swirls.

the problem of HAVING NO CONTROL on the randomizer power is the most frustrating thing

take the simple case of crafting.
i put inside 1m of oil and 1m of lysterium and go away for 40 days
i will most surely find inside 420.000 basic fitlers, residues adn a total return of 95%
large sample, smoothing
if the engine is the same, also in hunting a 1m loot event will lead to 95% return,. MA say it is 98
then with 1m loot event we get 98% returns.

the problem is that while a crafted item can bear the 5% needed markup the hunted mosnter
most of the times do not allow to collect the missing part, leading to the need of a longshot to break even.

the frustration comes from the lack of control on that part and no compensation for it (i see just skill points as compensation for lower return so everytime i receive a loot under say 90% from a mosnter if an appropriate skill bonus of the "lost TT" arrives it is perfect so we see progress
and if a m0onster carry over say 98% no skill are awarded .... that could be ok to attract more players assuring that on average 98% is for all, either in TT item or in TT skill

Do you guys think there is really a fair distribution of the loot?
Are the returns what they try to sell to us?
Do you think we should be paying 10 000$ to play a game that is full of bugs and the devs do not listen the players?
1. No... though i globaled 200 peds on a TT fodder "Settler Arm Guard" this morning (part of a daily manufacture mission)
So whenever these happen, can't really complain.

2. We're all after the big carrot, and the carrot is part of the returns so... Yeah !
If there was no "carrot" i wouldn't waste my time with EU, it's only because it brings this "gamble" notion in my life that i came back to it.

3. Well... take my case, i despise MindArk in all the possible ways the word "despise" can be expressed.
Still i play and enjoy EU because i am obviously a "sadomasochist" :LOL:

In the end it's our own responsibility to know when and where to stop.

So I've been reading through all this, and it's very illuminating. But I'm wondering, what do some of you old-timers think would be the reasonable solution to the issues you're seeing?

Back