Search results

1. Monstrowhale

Selling: Calypso Land Deed (CLD)

CLD sold. Thanks!
  2. Monstrowhale

Selling: Calypso Land Deed (CLD)

Selling 15 CLDs @ 1430 each I will discount to 1425 each, if all are sold in one transaction. :eyecrazy: Pure PEDs only. I only log in briefly to check things, so please PM if you want to arrange a time to trade. Thanks!
  3. Monstrowhale

Selling: Sig: Cld

Reducing the price to 1430 for a fast sale.
  4. Monstrowhale

Selling: Sig: Cld

Selling 15 CLD @1430 each Please contact me via PM to arrange ingame sale!
  5. Monstrowhale

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Daily bump
  6. Monstrowhale

another bump
  7. Monstrowhale

bump it up
  8. Monstrowhale

El bumpez!
  9. Monstrowhale

Edit: Sold
  10. Monstrowhale

new computer, failure startup

Depending on how tight your budget is I would suggest going for better graphics and oh, an i5 2500k instead. How much was this anyway?
  11. Monstrowhale

Future`???

This correlates well with my own spreadsheet which I have derived using the commonly accepted formula of x = (56y*23)-decay+(maturity/67.89). I thank you for the research and I am now sure what amp to use with my rifle in order to achieve Pi.
  12. Monstrowhale

Trade deal gone bad

Let me try this your way. Just because you went to a website and saw that your skills are worth a 1000% of their tt value does not mean that you will get that 1000% as pure net profit after tax as there is a cost of an esi involved in the whole skill business which eats up the 650% of the value...
  13. Monstrowhale

Trade deal gone bad

Yeah, let us not debate how you accused someone of a scam and perhaps slightly tarnished their reputation for no reason other than your own lack of understanding of the process and what each party ought to have gained from this. It has been explained to you again and again, yet you persist with...
  14. Monstrowhale

Trade deal gone bad

And I didn't like the tone of yours. It's a big thread, with loads of numbers, yet you still implied the reseller scammed somehow. It's not necessarily a good deal and I wouldn't necessarily take it. Had I wanted the full 100% of my skills I'd buy the ESI myself, chip out and try get those 1200%...
  15. Monstrowhale

Trade deal gone bad

Care to elaborate on your version of the simple math then? Use very low numbers preferably, as I am not sure I can count beyond 10 in your version of reality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of your method is that the buyer should have normally made the following transactions for...
  16. Monstrowhale

PC: (L) Supremacy etc

I haven't been on in ages so, if it possible, I would like a pricecheck on these, to see if they are worth anything 73 Shadow Arm Guards (M,L) 1 19.13 PED CARRIED 78 Supremacy Foot Guards (M,L) 1 65.08 PED CARRIED 79 Supremacy Helmet (M,L) 1 88.27 PED CARRIED 86 Vain Shin Guards (M,L) 1 138.69...
  17. Monstrowhale

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 (Borrow)

Hmm, I don't get it... You want someone to help you tier your fap by providing the ingredient item, but if you fail, they only get half the worth back?? Sounds like fun.. :rolleyes:
  18. Monstrowhale

Selling: Zero Legend Business chinos (M)

Selling my pants :)
  19. Monstrowhale

Selling: Fire Forge BGH 4400

bump, under the market on last few sales
  20. Monstrowhale

bumping it up
  21. Monstrowhale

ATH: 33k and next day 57k ATHs

Big gratz :)) Those loots would pay for the next 23456789 months of my gaming hehe
  22. Monstrowhale

bump for today
  23. Monstrowhale

bumpppoo..
  24. Monstrowhale

All avatars are born equal my arse

ahahaha that's quite legendary
  25. Monstrowhale

bumppp.....