Search results

1. Perseverance

Uber: Mined a little - 1295 PED Niksarium

Came back a little, mined a little struck a little... uber :whistle:
  2. Perseverance

Buying: Fire Forge, pretty much any

I'm looking to buy a fire forge, post your prices here or in pm please :) *Bought a DAR 9300*
  3. Perseverance

New loot system is from hell!

I got proof right here! :eyecrazy: I actually like it though
  4. Perseverance

Uber: I cannot believe my luck right now (2xUber)

I haven't played since my last two hofs (#1, #2) due to being occupied with RL but I logged in to play a little last week. I was bored so I decided to throw a some money in a lake by hunting medium to large atroxes with a very uneconomical setup. The game had other plans for my wallet. 1407 ped...
  5. Perseverance

HoF: 2nd Comeback HoF, Extremely Large Oil

I had an incredibly lucky uber hof yesterday (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?264799-Unexpected-vast-quot-comeback-quot-HoF) and today I struck a good one as well. :yay: :yay: :yay: And oil was my daily too :ahh:
  6. Perseverance

Uber: Unexpected vast "comeback" HoF

Logged in for the first time in months for a quick look at the state of the game as I do every once in a while and was greeted by some nice unexpected swirlies :yay: maybe I should log in more often :ahh:
  7. Perseverance

Selling: Blueprints (mostly Tailoring; Textures and Components)

Looking to sell these blueprints: Tailoring: ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Arctic Pants Blueprint 1 0.01 PED ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Desert Cap Blueprint 1 0.07 PED ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Jungle Cap Blueprint 1 0.06 PED ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Jungle Singlet Blueprint 1 0.04 PED Urban Pattern Pants...
  8. Perseverance

Selling: 5B, 2A, Ghost (F), Adj. Pixie (F), Goblin (F), Gnome (F), Pixie (F) and assorted armor parts

2A, Adj. Pixie (F), Goblin (F), Gnome (F), Pixie (F) and assorted armor parts Leave offers here or in PM Armor Platings 7 x 2A full TT (34.3 PED) Adjusted Pixie (F) Adjusted Pixie Arm Guards (F) 4.20 PED tier 0.0 Adjusted Pixie Foot Guards (F) 3.80 PED tier 0.1 Adjusted Pixie Gloves (F) 3.80...
  9. Perseverance

Help: Unable to login; game crashes after loading screen.

EDIT: Got it fixed. It was my stum shirt that needed to be removed. I have been unable to login to my avatar for two weeks. I could play fine prior to when the crashes started to happen but now I am unable to get past the loading screen. The game crashes when the loader reaches 100%. I have...
  10. Perseverance

Scoria - 44 globals (2 with ESI) and 2 hofs (thumbnail heavy thread)

475 Scoria killed 44 globals (2 with ESI) 2 Hofs HoFs: 469 Peds 447 Peds ESI Globals: 143 Peds with ~125 ped tt ESI (almost silent uber) 125 Peds with small ESI (w Freakeh) Solo Globals: 403 Peds 229 Peds 166 Peds 159 Peds 151 Peds 144 Peds 130 Peds 129 Peds 129 Peds 128 Peds 123...
  11. Perseverance

Vast XXI Gold - 1365 PED

:yay: Level 5 amp
  12. Perseverance

Logged in with a mission: Note every bug I find in one hunting round!

I once read that you are obliged to report every bug you find according to the EULA :eyecrazy: (is this true? post below if you know!). Therefore I decided to note every bug I found during my session. Without further ado, here we go! :yay: *Sometimes when engaging me, mobs will sidewalk...
  13. Perseverance

Uber: First Tower 6720 Ped Durulium

Running around mining unamped on a soc mates LA (#57) and boom goes the dynamite First tower, too bad they removed the tower skin :) Number 1 in Hof list for mining as well, yay
  14. Perseverance

Selling: Ghost (F) and Rascal (F)

Ghost (F) Selling a set of ghost, no feet guards but I can throw in Boar feet (F,L) with almost full TT for no markup if wanted. The Ghost set has a TT of 300.76 PED. The Boar feet has a TT of 52.82 out of 59 max. Would prefer tt+45. PM me on the site or write in the thread for where and...
  15. Perseverance

Last Bomb Lucky Shot

Was trying out mining in PvP4, the run had gone OK but I was at minus due to not finding any himi rocks. Wasn't really worried about meeting a PK:er :) I didn't carry much of value (and I didn't meet a single green dot during the whole run). Though after dropping the last bomb I teleported out...
  16. Perseverance

Zones contaminated by ores!!?

I have seen many players that wish that the contaminated PVP zones should hold a special kind of mineral/enmatter. I agree with this and I think you can take it one step further. The zones (pvp 3 and 4) are contaminated, but why are they? Wouldn't it be great if they introduced ores and...
  17. Perseverance

Changing professions?

Something I've done a lot of times since I first started playing PE back in 2005 is that I've changed my main profession. I've mainly switched from hunting to mining (and vice versa) but some periods I've spent only crafting and even trading. Now I don't just mean that I've had secondary...
  18. Perseverance

Project Entropia vs. Entropia Universe

I know a lot of people say that they had more fun when it was Project Entropia, but what I wonder now is, if you had to choose between Project Entropia as it was or Entropia Universe as it is right now, which one would you choose? The one you pick would not get updated at all and only one could...
  19. Perseverance

Grid mining; "how to" (2 different ways)

Hello everyone, seeing as mining is a hot subject and people talking about different ways of mining all over the forum I felt it was time for a "how to" on grid mining :) Grid mining is basically searching as much as possible of a certain area without overlapping yourself. How to grid mine...
  20. Perseverance

MA's average income per hour per user.

I searched for this but couldn't find any thread on the subject. While looking at the new site from MA I stumbled upon this: "This model results in an average income of $1 per hour of activity, per user, which is shared between Mindark and the Planet Partner." I found this pretty interesting...
  21. Perseverance

"Rebombing" - 2 theorys [with pics]

It all started when me and my friend were arguing about what is better, his "rebombing" theory or mine. To show him I decided to post pictures here on EF showing why I think mine is better. (also this might prove usefull to someone else?) Comments are appreciated :rolleyes: . Introduction...
Back