Search results

1. SKULL

Selling: Land Area 01 - "Club Meat" - with options

oki so the land value extras is then 135k-5k free bump
  2. SKULL

Achievement: I belong to the big boys now!

gz you beat me but i am mining mostly atm a few mission and i join the 100 agi crew also
  3. SKULL

Teleporting cost is to high

another thing why this comparison is wrong RT (aka ND) dont get the entrance fee but that goes to the MA/hangar owners many threads about the hangar issue a good thing is that there are now new ores so if the new bps drop then we do get different economies so the need to travel is less
  4. SKULL

The most uber eco heal EVER

i think the thread title is wrong then it should be the worst eco heal since you pay full decay for a 0.0 heal or maybe the TS ment it sarcastic
  5. SKULL

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

186 186 186 186
  6. SKULL

Teleporting cost is to high

Thats easy RT isnt dead because the travel fees but its nothing new just reskinned mobs RT can life as a seperate planets with ppl moving there for a long(er) period so new loot/minerals/blueprints there (yes there some new stuff but not nearly enuf) then the travel fees are no problem for...
  7. SKULL

Unexpected Planet Cyrene Update

so far RT is more the same we need something new card game based planet sure why not we will see any news on ETA yet on that planet ?
  8. SKULL

Enjoy the ban, noob

he should be real if not this a reason to be banned impersonating MA read the EULA
  9. SKULL

Entropia on Macintosh

Nope Mac or Linux based is just a very small % of the computers in the world a waste of time and resources(that have to come out of the lootpool) so stick to PC and keep developing that As soon as the mac/linux community gets bigger you may have a point
  10. SKULL

Question: What about your withdrawal

its holiday time now so maybe MA is understaffed or the bank handling it give them a bit more time cyco beat me typing
  11. SKULL

Sweat camp are not a parking

the opening post looked like a demand to me and still does but maybe indeed due to non native speaker also i had bad experiences with sweaters in the game acting very rude vs hunters so maybe i was a bit biased
  12. SKULL

Help: Quicker way to DL than through CL? OR Fix water dmg laptop???

first of all keep all liquids away from electronics for sure from laptops since when you have an accident you lose a whole computer desktop well thats mostly just a new keyboard(and/or mouse)
  13. SKULL

Sweat camp are not a parking

first give us nea's back sweaters then we park our cars elsewhere
  14. SKULL

Question: What mob to hunt with this gear?

i think you need more dps if you want to use 5b plates as some said before this setup will eat your peds in armor decay
  15. SKULL

Top 10 Miners

from my test i came to a 5 multiplier also (after tax)
  16. SKULL

Selling: Angel shins (m) UL

with the price of a full angel set (M) atm 1.5k for the shins maybe already overpriced indeed so gl getting 2.5k
  17. SKULL

better pocket for goldcard...

same here but used a spare reader on my keychain that lasted 2 weeks or so
  18. SKULL

FYI: Support response about LA tax

for mining the downside to la taxes is like this lets say you find 3 stones redulite (pre tax) 3*2.20=6.60 peds-4%(or other number of tax)=6.36 so that will be 2 stones instead of 3
  19. SKULL

FYI: Specter Mob

screenie ? i have never seen a mob called spectre
  20. SKULL

UL Vehicle or UL Blueprint?

many ppl here cannt read they talk about the real situation not the situation stated by the thread starter
  21. SKULL

Virus's Guide to Beating Entropia!

nah its just a bunch of bs
  22. SKULL

Virus's Guide to Beating Entropia!

indeed nothing new here
  23. SKULL

Selling: Ul oa-103

bump for a great amp
  24. SKULL

well thats my price atm if you dont like dont buy we all know markup( on ores)is very low atm so the crafted amps are cheap but maybe it changes again after crisis
  25. SKULL

first bump
Back