Search results

1. SKULL

Selling: Ul oa-103

Due to unfornate RL circumstances i am forced sell this peds making monster Traded it close to 2 years ago for an imk2 i expect for it around the price of an imk2 again but let the bidding start at 110k if you dont/do agree with my price make a pricecheck thread plz so we can discuss it...
  2. SKULL

Selling: Selling L tailoring bps

like Droplet skirt Lodod tanktop Omegaton sports Navy officers parts bp Desert walkers Jungle walkers Artic walkers and various curtain bps let me know if interested very good on bulk deal on all L tailoring bps since i stopped tailoring long ago
  3. SKULL

Finder range

Need help from math guru i added 2 range enhancers to my vrx3k the cost of them was 30+22 peds the range is now 55.1 vs 54 normal how much much surface is coverted now on each drop vs normal in % plz i think if you use a big amp each the cost of the enhancer you get easy back
  4. SKULL

Buying: imk2

found a buyer for my ore amp i think so now i am looking for imk2
  5. SKULL

Selling: Selling ore amp 103 UL

Selling ore amp 103 UL for 125k peds or trade it for imk2+106/204 other hunting gear/peds close to this price maybe considered contact me in pm or here
  6. SKULL

mod fap

want trade mod fap for imp fap and imk2 or imp fap and MM or perhaps MM + peds "serious" suggestions/offers in pm plz
  7. SKULL

Crysis engine

Here the system specs for crysis the game that uses the engine that EU is gonna use half 2008 not sure that your PC at half 2008 needs to be as good as this but something to consider at least. System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements OS Windows XP or Windows Vista Processor 2.8 GHz...
  8. SKULL

selling racer shades M 5k

selling racer shades M or F 5k selling racer shades M 5k also selling F shades 5k if enuf gold available or bring gold for me to try
  9. SKULL

Skull discovers cornsilk paint

looted cornsilk paint. you see the rest of the family in the background of what i looted it from not really the discovery i dreamed about but its ok
  10. SKULL

evade gains

Anybody also noticed reduced defense/general skill gain since new vu. i hunted second entity today and yesterday and did get near none of those messsages. socmate also reported less gains from dome 4 in crystal palace.
  11. SKULL

6a bp+queen boots bp

For sale 6a armor plating bp QR 1 queen boots BP lvl 6 tailoring QR=98.x 6a armor plating bp start price 10k queen boots start price 20k hidden buyout meaning i sell them when i cannt resist the offer given.
  12. SKULL

Evade

Selling evade skills i am putting them on 10-11 peds chips. Discount if you buy 5 or more of them. send your offer in pm(in %)
  13. SKULL

Full Vigi M wanted

Buying full Vigi M :tiphat: offers here or in PM plz
  14. SKULL

Opalo hunt

low on peds atm so i decided to go atrox hunting with my opalo+A204 combo well this helps to solve the low peds problem With ESI and DNA A Click to enlarge
  15. SKULL

Queen boots

After seeing many crafting globals today i thought lets join the fun 40 tries i got this and a 200 global Click to enlarge
  16. SKULL

Queen boots

ì did 3 times 1k peds tailoring runs today on the first 2 i broke even and on the last yeah well uhh ... i made a bit of a profit my personal biggest so far in hunting and crafting i am getting an ok tailor i think now i need some nice bp's MA Click to enlarge
  17. SKULL

3k ubers

2 3k ubers in a week i like eu more and more items in hofs ep-16 fap-28 shortblade 5 enmatter amp bp 103 0.43 peds(for sale) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. SKULL

fap 90 for sale

Selling fap 90 give offer here or in pm plz fap is sold
  19. SKULL

selling female armor set

selling full female armor set Jaguar armor Jaguar helm Jaguar thighs Jaguar shins Nemesis arms Paladin gloves give me an offer for the item you like. I give discount if you buy full set
  20. SKULL

i like grasshoppers like this one

best item looted by me expect total value of global close to a 1k sala thighs M putting it up for auction soon so bot hunters make a bit Click to enlarge
  21. SKULL

little bot big loot

deathifer will also be happy with this Click to enlarge
  22. SKULL

Kill strike

After Pham got kill strike and more recently Stryker here is next one with it and like stryker also at master. Just in time for LG for even more damage Click to enlarge
  23. SKULL

nice aurli

i was so happy when i got this i forgot to take the screenie with message in view so i solved with taking two screenies but no items as usual Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. SKULL

feffiod

nice loot of feffiod but no items Click to enlarge
  25. SKULL

Skilling all day I

just skilling all day to get commando back (that is in red now because selling rifle skills for getting imk2) but it is nice that lootius also helps with that Click to enlarge
Back